AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

I am new to this forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heavenly_Abyss
Amateur
Amateur

Number of posts : 43

I am new to this forum Empty
PostSubject: I am new to this forum   I am new to this forum Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2016, 5:10 am

I don't have too much time as I am studying Industrial Design at a university level, but I have to say that I might be making a few cars for the game, and that's about as long as I'll visit the two NFM forums. Right now, I would like to show my Formula 1 mod, but that can wait in 7 days. When it comes to making cars, I try to find models which I can use for my own models such as Forza models (Yes, they're available in z3d format online) or models that were submitted for public domain while crediting the original source, and I am not wasting so much time making models with using 2D blueprints. Instead, I use 3D-coat, and Maya to make the models for Need For Madness. If I did had time, I might try to make models using 2D blueprints, but that too much time is required, and I don't have enough considering my situation.

Last edited by Heavenly_Abyss on Wed 04 May 2016, 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarifying...)
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa
Number of posts : 10527

PostSubject: Re: I am new to this forum   I am new to this forum Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2016, 5:17 am

Welcome. It's good to see people like you join this forum. Smile Have it nice here.
Back to top Go down
Cry
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Cry
Number of posts : 601

PostSubject: Re: I am new to this forum   I am new to this forum Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2016, 11:08 am

heya Abyss.. welcome to the forum ^.^/
Back to top Go down
Heavenly_Abyss
Amateur
Amateur

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: I am new to this forum   I am new to this forum Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2016, 1:28 pm

Wow, I am now considered a code thief despite the fact that there is no evidence that I am stealing codes from other individuals. Using 3d models that people have converted from games like the forza models, and models uploaded for usages of public domain under public license while crediting the original source as a basis for remodeling is not stealing models at all.
Back to top Go down
Rulue
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
Rulue
Number of posts : 802

PostSubject: Re: I am new to this forum   I am new to this forum Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2016, 3:00 pm

Heavenly_Abyss wrote:
Wow, I am now considered a code thief despite the fact that there is no evidence that I am stealing codes from other individuals. Using 3d models that people have converted from games like the forza models, and models uploaded for usages of public domain under public license while crediting the original source as a basis for remodeling is not stealing models at all.

Any new members always started with "code thief" rank until 20+ posts have been made. If you make 20+ post, you will gain a new post rank.

Anyways, welcome to AIM! Make sure always read and follow the rules.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi8qdIWgecCkOgCpK_DmX_g
Zuko
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Zuko
Number of posts : 997

PostSubject: Re: I am new to this forum   I am new to this forum Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2016, 6:17 pm

Welcome to AIM!Enjoy your stay Smile
Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss
Number of posts : 1353

PostSubject: Re: I am new to this forum   I am new to this forum Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2016, 12:39 am

Sup Abyss, pretty interested to see what an NFM car from an Industrial Designer would look like, welcome.

By the way, everyone is called a "Code Thief" when they first join. Don't take it so seriously Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am new to this forum   I am new to this forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am new to this forum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top