AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Announcements from the Admin:
If you don't like your group, just leave it. Very Happy

Share | 

Yo guys!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrdavidatify
Janitor
Janitor

Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Yo guys!   Wed 25 May 2016, 1:25 pm

Hi, my name's David, and I am a YTPer, a Sonic ROM hacker, an NFM game programmer/designer/hacker. I have played this game called NFM1 since either in 2008 or mid 2009. Then I thought it was the best game, so I discovered NFM2 on either late 2010 or mid 2011. I was into this game and NFM hacking (is it hacking or custom game making?) so much that I dowloaded a lot of custom games and decided to make my own. I forgot the name of my custom hack, and it got disbanded on my old computer because I had to get a new one. Don't worry though, I'll make a new hack soon.

Then, you might be mad at me though, but I was used to be a code thief. Sad The reason why I was a code thief because I don't know how to code the games, make stages, code the AI, or even change the car models. I downloaded so many hacks that I wanted to put other hack's codes in my hack without permission because I didn't have an account. Then I stopped being one because I realized how terrible that is inside me, and the hack got disbanded. So I completely learnt my lesson and not to steal the original creator's work unless you ask for permission first.

Anyways, here are some facts about me. You may know some of them already, though...

Name: David Torres
YouTube Username: mrdavidatify (Same as my NFM forums username XD)
Occupation/Grade in School/Year of College (7th grade, going to 8th grade soon)
Favorite Color: I have no clue. There is no color I like the most. But if I had one, it would be red and black.
Favorite Games: Geometry Dash, Dark Souls, every other simulation/strategy games out there, life simulation games like The Sims and Tomodachi Life, Kirby games, etc.
Hobbies: I like using Skype, using Steam, browsing the internet, using the computer, etc.
Favorite TV shows: Spongebob, Breadwinners, The Amazing World of Gumball, etc.

Anyways, I think that's about it of my facts. Updating soon as I have some more.
Back to top Go down
[WI]
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Yo guys!   Wed 25 May 2016, 1:54 pm

^
Really cool, man!
Welcome! People like you are appreciated right now, as some people say that these forums die right now, so please read the forum rules(It may look like a lot of text, but it isn't!) and be nice! Wink

Hope to see you around
Back to top Go down
Strateqize
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda

Number of posts : 10069

PostSubject: Re: Yo guys!   Wed 25 May 2016, 2:13 pm

Excellent introduction. Welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Computer Freak
Computer Freak

Number of posts : 1050

PostSubject: Re: Yo guys!   Wed 25 May 2016, 4:42 pm

What's up bro, welcome to the forums. Good luck on your NFM version. Here's a link with a bunch of other versions people are working on or finished, if you want to check them out: http://aimgames.forummotion.com/f16-versions-editions
Back to top Go down
Matr0xx
King Of Fools
King Of Fools

Number of posts : 788

PostSubject: Re: Yo guys!   Wed 25 May 2016, 10:07 pm

Welcome, have a nice stay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo guys!   Today at 3:38 pm

Back to top Go down

Yo guys!