AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Dynamic Duo Championship

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iridescent
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
Iridescent
Number of posts : 685

Dynamic Duo Championship Empty
PostSubject: Dynamic Duo Championship   Dynamic Duo Championship Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2016, 7:11 pm

Dynamic Duo Championship W1xwnXC
Hello everyone. Welcome to the Dynamic Duo Championship!

How does this work?
  • There will be 15 teams in total (may be changed).
  • Each team must consist of two people, hence "duo."
  • Each team will consist of a record, or ratio.
  • Instead of going to 5, the score to declare winner will be 3.
  • There will be two seasons, one for racing, one for wasting (that cycle will most likely continue).
  • The team with the most wins will be declared winner for that particular season.
  • During the offseason (after a season ends, there will be 1 week off), you will be able to trade or kick off your partner, keep in mind only team leaders can do this (for whatever reason, such as inactivity, etc.).
  • If it so happens that more than one team is tied with the same record/ratio (every team will have played by then), there will be a decider. Each team will have to volunteer ONE member from their duo and face off.

How do I submit my team into this?

Please fill out the codebox below.

Code:
[b]Team Name[/b]:
[b]Team Leader[/b]:
[b]Partner[/b]:
[b]Team Colors[/b]:

Match Rules

Click here to view the match rules - credits to CLAN DISCUSSION:

DIVISION 1
  • Versolutionary (0-0)
    Team Information:

• Ultirexian (0-0)
    Team Information:

• Ogre (0-0)
    Team Information:

DIVISION 2

DIVISION 3

Schedule

No matches are going to be held at the moment.

Stay tuned for updates are to come!

Last edited by Iridescent on Thu 16 Jun 2016, 2:29 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Iridescent
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
Iridescent

PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Duo Championship   Dynamic Duo Championship Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2016, 7:29 pm

For those of you confused, I created the three divisions to divide everyone up, and make it more organized, and easier to work with.

I'm also working on setting up a livestream channel and putting it here so y'all don't have to go on NFMM to see it go down, I am also working on setting up a YT channel for highlights during the match, so that'd be pretty cool. Feel free to volunteer to record/help with anything. If you are willing to record, make sure you hand me the video on Skype or something, and we'll go from there (of course video credits will go to you).
Back to top Go down
Iridescent
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
Iridescent

PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Duo Championship   Dynamic Duo Championship Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2016, 7:49 pm

Here's an example of a completed application (real team):

Team Name: Versolutionary
Team Leader: Versatile
Partner: Evolutionary
Team Colors: Black + Violet
Back to top Go down
Aero
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Aero
Number of posts : 2910

PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Duo Championship   Dynamic Duo Championship Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2016, 8:25 pm

Doesn't that automatically disqualify yourself, Versatile?
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Duo Championship   Dynamic Duo Championship Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2016, 9:25 pm

Iridescent wrote:
For those of you confused, I created the three divisions to divide everyone up, and make it more organized, and easier to work with.

I'm also working on setting up a livestream channel and putting it here so y'all don't have to go on NFMM to see it go down, I am also working on setting up a YT channel for highlights during the match, so that'd be pretty cool. Feel free to volunteer to record/help with anything. If you are willing to record, make sure you hand me the video on Skype or something, and we'll go from there (of course video credits will go to you).
Streaming NFMM is pretty pointless, I've done it before and the only people who watched it were those who came to eavesdrop on the call, but even those got tired quickly. Watching from watch live and talking in the NFMM chat is a much better way of spectating than watching via a streamer. Also, a stream has a roughly 20 second delay compared to the watch live.

Team Name: Ultexian
Team Leader: Phyrexian
Partner: Ultimato
Team Colors: Pitch Black and Neon Green

Last edited by Phyrexian on Fri 10 Jun 2016, 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
Gare
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer
Gare
Number of posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Duo Championship   Dynamic Duo Championship Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2016, 9:28 pm

Team Name: Ogre
Team Leader: Gare
Partner: Loaf
Team Colors: Dark Purple + Dark Green
Back to top Go down
Iridescent
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
Iridescent

PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Duo Championship   Dynamic Duo Championship Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2016, 10:53 pm

@Phy: Noted.
@Aero: Thanks for the feedback. Smile

Both Ultirexian and Ogre have been added!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Duo Championship   Dynamic Duo Championship Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dynamic Duo Championship

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Need For Madness :: NFM Discussion :: Activities! :: Tournaments-