AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
If the entity known as "kyoto" disturbs you in the slightest, forward all your concerns to the admin. Drama is not welcome on the forum, and neither are echoes.

Share | 

Foisy To Aim!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Foisy
Code Thief

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Foisy To Aim!   Thu 21 Jul 2016, 12:50 am

Hey guys! Foisy here, and AIM moderators finally accepted my account request. I am new to this thing, so maybe people could help me out in the comments. Smile . I don't know. Most people "should" know who I am if they play Multiplayer. But if not, i'll explain myself. I am 15 years, I made several cars( most are over the Need for madness car maker polygon amount ), and I semi hack. Yes, I know hacking is bad for the NFM community, BUT, I only hack around registered accounts. If I see trials, I'll either not join the game, or simply turn them off, because i know they have a limited amount of games. I hack not to harm NFM, but simply just for fun. Trust me, if EVERYONE reading this right now had hacks, I'm pretty sure 95% of you reading this right now would enjoy them. Well there's my summary. Smile . A bit over board but YOLOOOOOOOO. xD . Bye
Back to top Go down
mrdavidatify
Amateur
Amateur

Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: Foisy To Aim!   Thu 21 Jul 2016, 12:56 am

Welcome to the AIM Forums, foisy!

Read the forum rules, as always Smile
Back to top Go down
Strateqize
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda

Number of posts : 10108

PostSubject: Re: Foisy To Aim!   Thu 21 Jul 2016, 2:07 am

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
FusionDice
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Foisy To Aim!   Thu 21 Jul 2016, 8:15 am

Welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-Tails-
Amateur
Amateur

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Foisy To Aim!   Sat 23 Jul 2016, 3:21 am

foisy hi
Back to top Go down
Turm
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer

Number of posts : 277

PostSubject: Re: Foisy To Aim!   Sat 23 Jul 2016, 6:10 pm

Welcome to the forums fam Smile
Back to top Go down
SkyBullet
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Foisy To Aim!   Sat 23 Jul 2016, 7:04 pm

@Foisy wrote:
Hey guys! Foisy here, and AIM moderators finally accepted my account request. I am new to this thing, so maybe people could help me out in the comments. Smile . I don't know. Most people "should" know who I am if they play Multiplayer. But if not, i'll explain myself. I am 15 years, I made several cars( most are over the Need for madness car maker polygon amount ), and I semi hack. Yes, I know hacking is bad for the NFM community, BUT, I only hack around registered accounts. If I see trials, I'll either not join the game, or simply turn them off, because i know they have a limited amount of games. I hack not to harm NFM, but simply just for fun. Trust me, if EVERYONE reading this right now had hacks, I'm pretty sure 95% of you reading this right now would enjoy them. Well there's my summary. Smile . A bit over board but YOLOOOOOOOO. xD . Bye

Hi. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foisy To Aim!   Today at 6:39 pm

Back to top Go down

Foisy To Aim!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Public Chat :: Introductions-