AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.


The Official AIM Games Forums
 
HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
If the entity known as "kyoto" disturbs you in the slightest, forward all your concerns to the admin. Drama is not welcome on the forum, and neither are echoes.

Share | 
 

 Ideas for new version of game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kyoto
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer

Number of posts : 121

Age : 15
Join Date : 2016-04-06

PostSubject: Ideas for new version of game   Thu 04 Aug 2016, 12:50 pm

Does anyone know if there will be an update of this game?

it would be cool for tracks to have buildings or traps like closing walls / holes / tunnels / water / fire / weather conditions etc..

anyways, feel free to add your ideas what you think would be cool update 0.=
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

Number of posts : 2694

Age : 17
Join Date : 2013-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for new version of game   Thu 04 Aug 2016, 3:41 pm

There are already several topics about this which died out for some time, mostly because Omar, the creator still won't update NFM for another several months. He is too busy with some other game no one will care about.

Since I was a kid playing NFM1, I always thought about closing walls. He mentioned a graphic and gameplay update once all of his work is done, we just gotta wait.
Back to top Go down
kyoto
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer

Number of posts : 121

Age : 15
Join Date : 2016-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for new version of game   Thu 04 Aug 2016, 8:38 pm

it's a kl game but has much potential also..

be kl for stage where clan vs clan .. 2 start points, clan start at each side and each clan has to reach the other clan's base.. who reaches other base first wins 0.=

car self explode car to stop opponent but that player also dead 0.0

some city instead of mountain backgrounds.. drive through streets kl .. i dunno =.=

Back to top Go down
Kaffeinated
Wanderer
Wanderer

Number of posts : 8226

Age : 18
Join Date : 2012-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for new version of game   Thu 04 Aug 2016, 11:29 pm

@kyoto wrote:
it's a kl game but has much potential also..

be kl for stage where clan vs clan .. 2 start points, clan start at each side and each clan has to reach the other clan's base.. who reaches other base first wins 0.=

car self explode car to stop opponent but that player also dead 0.0

some city instead of mountain backgrounds.. drive through streets kl .. i dunno =.=


So... Skyline Racing Concept?
Back to top Go down
http://daffeinatek.byethost32.com/
SuperLemonDrop
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 172

Age : 14
Join Date : 2015-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for new version of game   Fri 05 Aug 2016, 3:31 am

@Kaffeinated wrote:
@kyoto wrote:
it's a kl game but has much potential also..

be kl for stage where clan vs clan .. 2 start points, clan start at each side and each clan has to reach the other clan's base.. who reaches other base first wins 0.=

car self explode car to stop opponent but that player also dead 0.0

some city instead of mountain backgrounds.. drive through streets kl .. i dunno =.=


So... Skyline Racing Concept?

I was thinking the same thing, too we meet again, edups.
Back to top Go down
superia
Amateur
Amateur

Number of posts : 63

Age : 28
Join Date : 2015-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for new version of game   Fri 05 Aug 2016, 9:48 am

Hello Kyoto.Omar has announced that he will put your amazing RC Cars to the game in the upcoming updates.Omar says that your cars are one of the best cars on NFMM and your English is just perfect,better than anyone else in the world. -,- =,= okay??? You car am awesome -.' 0.-!!!
Back to top Go down
kyoto
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer

Number of posts : 121

Age : 15
Join Date : 2016-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for new version of game   Fri 05 Aug 2016, 12:44 pm

@superia wrote:
Hello Kyoto.Omar has announced that he will put your amazing RC Cars to the game in the upcoming updates.Omar says that your cars are one of the best cars on NFMM and your English is just perfect,better than anyone else in the world. -,- =,= okay??? You car am awesome -.' 0.-!!!

That iz grate noos! I wurk hard too maik mai RC caars, sO itz nyce 2 kno thay wil bee inn thi nyoo gayme 0.-

soo happee! ... thank you shyt-breth 0.0
Back to top Go down
clubwagon
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 25

Age : 32
Join Date : 2016-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for new version of game   Fri 14 Oct 2016, 3:18 am

i want clouds raining and emoticons in the chat
Back to top Go down
kyoto
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer

Number of posts : 121

Age : 15
Join Date : 2016-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for new version of game   Sun 13 Nov 2016, 3:49 pm

was thinking.. if game is for wasting only.. maybe option to remove checkpoints?
Back to top Go down
Red
Karma Caper
Karma Caper

Number of posts : 230

Age : 18
Join Date : 2012-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for new version of game   Wed 16 Nov 2016, 5:38 am

@kyoto wrote:
was thinking.. if game is for wasting only.. maybe option to remove checkpoints?

I was just thinking that, and if the game is racing only, knockback can be lower, and damage will reach a certain cap and everyone's invincible
Back to top Go down
Platinum
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

Number of posts : 2110

Age : 74
Join Date : 2014-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for new version of game   Fri 18 Nov 2016, 12:14 pm

@Red wrote:
@kyoto wrote:
was thinking.. if game is for wasting only.. maybe option to remove checkpoints?

I was just thinking that, and if the game is racing only, knockback can be lower, and damage will reach a certain cap and everyone's invincible

Yeah, no car can touch other car in racing or some specific option like that etc
Back to top Go down
Strateqize
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda

Number of posts : 10113

Age : 16
Join Date : 2013-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for new version of game   Fri 18 Nov 2016, 3:24 pm

@Platinum wrote:
@Red wrote:
@kyoto wrote:
was thinking.. if game is for wasting only.. maybe option to remove checkpoints?

I was just thinking that, and if the game is racing only, knockback can be lower, and damage will reach a certain cap and everyone's invincible

Yeah, no car can touch other car in racing or some specific option like that etc

There won't be much of a challenge if that is implemented, though. I've been wanting that too, but racing games will become time trials. Yes, players hitting you and vice versa is very tedious, but I guess it adds to the fun.

I'm sure you'd enjoy winning with car contact, over no contact. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rulue
King Of Fools
King Of Fools

Number of posts : 713

Age : 24
Join Date : 2014-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for new version of game   Fri 18 Nov 2016, 5:25 pm

I also like the feature about the new AI improvements, Omar should give AI some chance of AB'ing/sidegliding so every racing games will become quite challenge in singleplayer mode.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi8qdIWgecCkOgCpK_DmX_g
SlicerNFM
Computer Freak
Computer Freak

Number of posts : 1100

Age : 17
Join Date : 2015-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for new version of game   Fri 18 Nov 2016, 10:22 pm

I think he should make the game using Direct X or something like that, just something that makes the game look realistic.
Back to top Go down
[WI]
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1837

Age : 17
Join Date : 2013-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for new version of game   Sat 19 Nov 2016, 2:16 pm

@SlicerNFM wrote:
I think he should make the game using Direct X or something like that, just something that makes the game look realistic.
I personally like cartoon graphics, but a new renderer like OpenGL wouldn't hurt
Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Computer Freak
Computer Freak

Number of posts : 1046

Age : 100
Join Date : 2013-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for new version of game   Tue 22 Nov 2016, 5:20 am

@[WI] wrote:
@SlicerNFM wrote:
I think he should make the game using Direct X or something like that, just something that makes the game look realistic.
I personally like cartoon graphics, but a new renderer like OpenGL wouldn't hurt

Unfortunately, I would bet that if he were to overhaul NFMM, he would opt for more realistic graphics. I like the cartoon style it has right now too.
Back to top Go down
kyoto
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer

Number of posts : 121

Age : 15
Join Date : 2016-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for new version of game   Tue 22 Nov 2016, 4:20 pm

@SinfulBliss wrote:
[quote="[WI]"
I personally like cartoon graphics, but a new renderer like OpenGL wouldn't hurt

@SinfulBliss wrote:
Unfortunately, I would bet that if he were to overhaul NFMM, he would opt for more realistic graphics. I like the cartoon style it has right now too.

+1.... i also like it how it looks but some more options would be nice like holes in ground etc..

i think he should put a limit on how many people can use username at one time:

i understand maybe some people can't afford.. i don't have much money too.. but i think people even don't bother to renew their account now because they can use a leaked one or share their friend account - this will hurt the game.. not support it..

if user is allowed to share pass then at most with one other person...
so maybe original person name is in black & second player of same name is in red.. it also keep players having identity..

for example.. BeRu, BEru BERU or WieNEr, Wiener etc. is silly and not help the game.. especially you often play.. should try to buy.

sombody say to me - oh i beat you lots, but they are 1 of 10 users.. i say i don't even know who i play against, because like a sheep, these player just look the same so are not remembered who is who =.=

i think this good idea.

again, i like to say to people who make original cars and stages - well done! some very talented people and some nice stages keep the game interesting too Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Ideas for new version of game   Today at 3:21 pm

Back to top Go down
 

Ideas for new version of game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Need For Madness :: NFM Discussion :: Multiplayer-