AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Albatross

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Skull
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Skull
Number of posts : 1083

Albatross - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Dec 2016, 3:42 am

Thank you wake, wishing you the best in watever you pursue.
Back to top Go down
Skull
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Skull

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jan 2017, 5:09 am

While playing yesterday a player named rest-assured mentioned that on tunari's youtube video omar mentioned that the new game will be ready after 2mths and then he's gonna focus on the new version of NFMM. Not sure how true this seems but two players versace and rest-assured were begging me to grant accounts with the basis of omar's plans. who are these players? Sway and jack? I didnt care, lost interest.
Back to top Go down
Wake
Half Life
Half Life
Wake
Number of posts : 1764

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jan 2017, 6:05 am

Skull wrote:
While playing yesterday a player named rest-assured mentioned that on tunari's youtube video omar mentioned that the new game will be ready after 2mths and then he's gonna focus on the new version of NFMM. Not sure how true this seems but two players versace and rest-assured were begging me to grant accounts with the basis of omar's plans. who are these players? Sway and jack? I didnt care, lost interest.

I'm sure one of them's not Jack. If it was he would've told me it was him by now.
Back to top Go down
Skull
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Skull

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jan 2017, 6:07 am

ok but the story about omar, was it true?
Back to top Go down
superia
Janitor
Janitor
superia
Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jan 2017, 8:55 am

Skull wrote:
ok but the story about omar, was it true?
Yes,it was true. I have also renewed your account. You can enter a new gift code 17948.
Back to top Go down
Sway
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Sway
Number of posts : 648

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jan 2017, 2:35 pm

Skull wrote:

I haven't touched nfm in months, I simply have no time to play that game anymore. I can't believe after all these years i'm still getting accused of new accounts.
Back to top Go down
Skull
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Skull

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jan 2017, 3:20 pm

No i'm not accusing you we are only guessing who the person might be. Pls don't jump the gun.
Back to top Go down
Wake
Half Life
Half Life
Wake

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 7:42 am

It is confirmed that Versace is JackintheBox. Disregard my post about it not being him above.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Harbinger
Number of posts : 2714

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 10:37 pm

https://youtu.be/NpaaRNL4shw
Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss
Number of posts : 1353

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2017, 5:08 am

Harbinger wrote:
https://youtu.be/NpaaRNL4shw

This is the video Tunari was talking about @Skull. However, IIRC, I don't believe NFMM was mentioned anywhere in it.
Back to top Go down
Skull
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Skull

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2017, 5:30 am

From 3.52 he did touch the topic on the subject, a totally new version of this game but we don't have the timeline.
Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Feb 2017, 5:42 am

Skull wrote:
From 3.52 he did touch the topic on the subject, a totally new version of this game but we don't have the timeline.

Oh whoops. I must have stopped watching before that. Probably because of the horrible audio playback xD
Back to top Go down
Wake
Half Life
Half Life
Wake

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Feb 2017, 5:43 am

Well, it is with some sadness that I am announcing my leave from Alba to bigger and better things.

It's been fun riding with you guys through all the ups and downs, but it's time to move on.

Best wishes with everyone's futures.

Wake has left Albatross
Back to top Go down
Skull
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Skull

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Mar 2017, 10:50 am

This day marks Ascendance/Albatross 1st year, I'm delighted to remain part of this achievement.
Back to top Go down
Mute
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Mute
Number of posts : 2044

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Mar 2017, 12:56 pm

Since people seem to have forgotten, here we go:
Ablatross 5-4 Team Formula 7

Well played guys, hopefully a video comes up soon!
Back to top Go down
XYLO
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer

Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Mar 2017, 2:51 am

Mute wrote:

The video has some technical difficulties, which is why the big delay in uploading. I have messaged Albatross Clan on Skype, as well as Team Formula 7 facebook page chat. I will not go into the deep details here on AIM.

How bad are the issues? Not as bad as I expected. Smile

Well played Team Formula 7, wishing to do a rematch soon.
Back to top Go down
Skull
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Skull

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Mar 2017, 4:55 am

Nice one guys, keep rolling.
Back to top Go down
zeein
Karma Caper
Karma Caper
zeein
Number of posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Mar 2017, 5:01 pm

crap I dont participate
Back to top Go down
https://zeein.net
Mute
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Mute
Number of posts : 2044

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Mar 2017, 8:59 pm

XYLO wrote:
Mute wrote:

The video has some technical difficulties, which is why the big delay in uploading. I have messaged Albatross Clan on Skype, as well as Team Formula 7 facebook page chat. I will not go into the deep details here on AIM.

How bad are the issues? Not as bad as I expected. Smile

Well played Team Formula 7, wishing to do a rematch soon.
Cool cool, there's no pressure to get it up haha. A rematch could be tricky though, the TF7 clan account expired and isn't looking like that account or mine will be renewed so I'm not sure how we'll figure that out.

However, the war was good fun, again, well played guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rishabh
Noob
Noob
Rishabh
Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Mar 2017, 6:46 pm

Ah.. thanks mute and Ej for such a wonderful war.... every second of it was tensed! Especially the both games
Back to top Go down
Rishabh
Noob
Noob
Rishabh
Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Mar 2017, 6:49 pm

And yes it has been a victory for us after ages
Back to top Go down
XYLO
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Apr 2017, 8:16 am

I'm interested for war. Other albatrossian members also want to war. I want one more war before I gotta get back to studies. Any clans interested? Or are all clans inactive lol?
Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Apr 2017, 11:50 am

XYLO wrote:
I'm interested for war. Other albatrossian members also want to war. I want one more war before I gotta get back to studies. Any clans interested? Or are all clans inactive lol?

eX may be interested. Get into contact with AileronOwl. I'll ask him about this for you as well, if the offer still stands that is.
Back to top Go down
XYLO
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Apr 2017, 8:49 am

SinfulBliss wrote:
XYLO wrote:

eX may be interested. Get into contact with AileronOwl. I'll ask him about this for you as well, if the offer still stands that is.

Good, thanks for the possibility of war. I will try to get in contact with AO. May I have AilOwl's details please?
Back to top Go down
Wake
Half Life
Half Life
Wake

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Apr 2017, 10:20 pm

Wake has rejoined Albatross.

It's time old things be reborn once more.

Notes: 1. I'll be under Fakecrash considering all that's happened with the JV account as of late.
2. As far as InkNation goes, remove me from the list @ any active InkNation leader who sees this.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Albatross - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Albatross

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Need For Madness :: Clans-