AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Albatross

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
XYLO
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer

Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Wed 19 Apr 2017, 6:34 am

Wake wrote:
Wake has rejoined Albatross.

It's time old things be reborn once more.

Notes: 1. I'll be under Fakecrash considering all that's happened with the JV account as of late.
2. As far as InkNation goes, remove me from the list @ any active InkNation leader who sees this.

Understood. You gained 2 points for 2 notes
Back to top Go down
JackInTheBox
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Number of posts : 2237

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Fri 21 Apr 2017, 8:17 am

Thanks for telling us Very Happy
Enjoy ur time in Albatross
Back to top Go down
Platinum
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Number of posts : 2185

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Sat 29 Apr 2017, 1:00 am

Gl in Alba, JV. Enjoy the stay Razz
Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
Number of posts : 1265

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Thu 04 May 2017, 2:54 am

Are you guys up for a war in the future?
Back to top Go down
rafa1231518
Young Owner
Young Owner
Number of posts : 348

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Thu 04 May 2017, 4:59 am

SinfulBliss wrote:

I would like to have a philosophical war on the definition of the term 'war.'

Please present your arms by high noon on the twelfth of Matarchios, at the summit of Mount Athos.

You may not deny this request.
Back to top Go down
http://bees.com
XYLO
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Thu 04 May 2017, 8:52 am

SinfulBliss wrote:

Yeh sounds fun!
Back to top Go down
Wake
Half Life
Half Life
Number of posts : 1745

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Thu 04 May 2017, 11:57 am

rafa1231518 wrote:
SinfulBliss wrote:

Please present your arms by high noon on the twelfth of Matarchios, at the summit of Mount Athos.

Yeeah, not happening. Get out of here.

As for a war in the future, if time allows it, I'd make it if the time/date allowed it.
Back to top Go down
XYLO
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Fri 05 May 2017, 6:03 am

Wake wrote:
rafa1231518 wrote:
SinfulBliss wrote:

Yeeah, not happening. Get out of here.

As for a war in the future, if time allows it, I'd make it if the time/date allowed it.

I'm pretty sure that rafa was joking with satire or parody. Please don't take what is said so seriously. Yes! We shall organise a time/date to see you fit, if the war happens soon.
Back to top Go down
Mute
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Number of posts : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Mon 22 May 2017, 8:07 pm

Hey guys, was just wondering if the TF7 v AS video was coming anytime soon? Also, would you guys fancy a rematch in the not-so-distant future at all?
Back to top Go down
Skull
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Number of posts : 1044

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Thu 25 May 2017, 4:00 am

re-match against Tf7 to come next, the leaders will decide the date and time.
Back to top Go down
Rishabh
Noob
Noob
Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Sun 28 May 2017, 6:46 am

5-0 alba clan
Back to top Go down
XYLO
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Sun 28 May 2017, 12:09 pm

Mute wrote:
Hey guys, was just wondering if the TF7 v AS video was coming anytime soon? Also, would you guys fancy a rematch in the not-so-distant future at all?

Unfortunately I was a dummy. I placed a full glass of hot tea right next to my laptop at like 2am in the morning and yes the video was 80% uploaded on YouTube, all I needed to do was wait for a little while longer (but of course, I messed up). I got clumsy and knocked the tea all over my laptop, so my laptop is dead as a dodo. So the video, which was recorded, and beautifully edited was sadly never to be seen again. Lucky I have some spare laptops that I can use.

Exams are happening June 20, 24, 26.
I can do a war before June 10, or sometime July.
Let EJ know that I will speak with him over Facebook on the TeamFormula7 chat.

{IN OTHER NEWS} eXclusive played a invalid war against us with none of our leaders present, except two of our members Cyberion Gamer (using the -Dust account) and Skull (using the Skull account).

The war had started earlier than the scheduled 11am EST time (which was the time I confirmed with Demise over on the Skype thingy: aka Trey J), so that's why I could not make it as I was busy doing my own things (cause eXclusive wanted the war to be done with as soon as possible). eXclusive couldn't wait until the scheduled time, so they rushed ahead without approval from our leaders.

Cyberion Gamer skyped me to say "he disconnected in one of the games, but the eXclusive continued with the game without any restart".
Skull also had other duties, and then had to leave, which only left Cyberion Gamer.
Skull was replaced by Racer_ZXS, who is in neither clan (but eXclusive counted the game as legitimate), so honestly wtf?!?
Then, in the final game, from what I was told, Astronaut or somebody else (another random) played for our side.

I don't blame either side for the war drama.
But, I still don't know why the war score was posted. Since the war was obviously invalid.
Back to top Go down
Loaf
Rookie
Rookie
Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Sun 28 May 2017, 12:14 pm

XYLO wrote:
eXclusive couldn't wait until the scheduled time, so they rushed ahead without approval from our leaders.
The war started half an hour late.
XYLO wrote:

Cyberion Gamer skyped me to say "he disconnected in one of the games, but the eXclusive continued with the game without any restart".
Skull also had other duties, and then had to leave, which only left Cyberion Gamer.
Skull was replaced by Racer_ZXS, who is in neither clan (but eXclusive counted the game as legitimate), so honestly wtf?!?
Then, in the final game, from what I was told, Astronaut or somebody else (another random) played for our side.
Answers on eXclusive
Back to top Go down
Skull
Computer Freak
Computer Freak

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Sun 28 May 2017, 12:47 pm

Loaf that war is simply unacceptable , i would rather classify that as a pickup war.
Back to top Go down
Loaf
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Sun 28 May 2017, 12:55 pm

Skull wrote:
Loaf that war is simply unacceptable , i would rather classify that as a pickup war.
None of the problems created were down to us
Back to top Go down
XYLO
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Sun 28 May 2017, 1:33 pm

Loaf wrote:
Skull wrote:
None of the problems created were down to us

FACT1: Dust aka Cyberion Gamer disconnected. Now in a 2 vs 2, that could be game-changing. The same rules don't apply, since it is not a 3 vs 3. Remember: you are using Rules for a game of 3 vs 3, where one player disconnecting may not be super game-changing. A restart was simple, and Cyberion Gamer told me he was on a low damage, so obviously that's unfair. No need to follow rules, when common sense makes more sense in this instance.

FACT2: You did not wait for any Albatross leader (no Veloster or me) to show up, or you had the wrong timings/conversions for the war. The wartime was 11am EST (which is the information I was told by Trey J on Skype), but for some reason it started at like 10am EST. I had negotiated with Trey J (Demise) more than anyone else.

FACT3: You let Racer_ZXS and Astronaut in the war. They do not belong to any clan. The leaders of Albatross did not approve, but you accepted the decision anyways.

FACT4: The war score is invalid. You then, posted a YouTube video of your 'invalid' victory.

FACT5: eXclusive did not WAIT for any leader from our side to show up. Why start a war if there is no leader on the other side to represent them?
Back to top Go down
Loaf
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Sun 28 May 2017, 1:44 pm

XYLO wrote:

FACT1: Dust aka Cyberion Gamer disconnected. Now in a 2 vs 2, that could be game-changing. The same rules don't apply, since it is not a 3 vs 3. Remember: you are using Rules for a game of 3 vs 3, where one player disconnecting may not be super game-changing. A restart was simple, and Cyberion Gamer told me he was on a low damage, so obviously that's unfair. No need to follow rules, when common sense makes more sense in this instance.
If a person disconnects at the START of a game EVERYONE MUST DISCONNECT and the match will be restarted. However, this may not apply if a person disconnects in the middle of a match.
XYLO wrote:

FACT2: You did not wait for any Albatross leader (no Veloster or me) to show up, or you had the wrong timings/conversions for the war. The wartime was 11am EST (which is the information I was told by Trey J on Skype), but for some reason it started at like 10am EST. I had negotiated with Trey J (Demise) more than anyone else.
We waited until Skull arrived and started 30 minutes late.
XYLO wrote:

FACT3: You let Racer_ZXS and Astronaut in the war. They do not belong to any clan. The leaders of Albatross did not approve, but you accepted the decision anyways.
Loaf wrote:
3.Berudagon played because Skull told us too, he then promptly left so we couldn't talk to him again.

XYLO wrote:
FACT4: The war score is invalid. You then, posted a YouTube video of your 'invalid' victory.
Loaf wrote:
5.The scenes of the video are not missing purposely, I did not record past 20 seconds in.
Did you even read my post?

XYLO wrote:
FACT5: eXclusive did not WAIT for any leader from our side to show up. Why start a war if there is no leader on the other side to represent them?
We waited until Skull arrived

Last edited by Loaf on Sun 28 May 2017, 1:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Corrupted
Amateur
Amateur
Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Sun 28 May 2017, 1:47 pm

Skull's not the leader i think. it's Veloster and LIX.
Back to top Go down
Loaf
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Sun 28 May 2017, 1:50 pm

Corrupted wrote:
Skull's not the leader i think. it's Veloster and LIX.
Is that so? In that case I apologise, I was confused since he was clan mod. However, my point still stands and no one complained about having no leaders until the war was over
Back to top Go down
Skull
Computer Freak
Computer Freak

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Sun 28 May 2017, 2:16 pm

Loaf we did tell you guys to stop after the 2nd match but you folks still proceeded..refusing to stop, you knew the conditions was unfavorable for alba but you still proceeded. It's no one's fault but continuing on a situation where the other clan is handicapp, just seems lobe sided. This result will just reflect badly on your clan...you guys were 4 or 5 against our clan which was 2 for first two matches and then only one clan player from match 3. Match 3 onwards already looked like pickups.
Back to top Go down
Skull
Computer Freak
Computer Freak

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Sun 28 May 2017, 2:21 pm

By the way I'm just a ordinary player, not a moderator for this clan since january.
Back to top Go down
Loaf
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Sun 28 May 2017, 2:27 pm

Skull wrote:
Loaf we did tell you guys to stop after the 2nd match but you folks still proceeded..refusing to stop, you knew the conditions was unfavorable for alba but you still proceeded. It's no one's fault but continuing on a situation where the other clan is handicapp, just seems lobe sided. This result will just reflect badly on your clan...you guys were 4 or 5 against our clan which was 2 for first two matches and then only one clan player from match 3. Match 3 onwards already looked like pickups.
The only thing I saw was complaining how someone d/ced and was 'unfair' on round 2.
You had 3 members but one refused to join, even after I invited him. There was no 'handicap'
You specifically told us to replace you with berudagon, we carried on.
We didn't refuse to stop, no one told us to stop, only restart game 2.
Skull wrote:
This result will just reflect badly on your clan...
OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!

Skull wrote:
By the way I'm just a ordinary player, not a moderator for this clan since january.
Thank you for clarifying, you being clan mod threw me off.
Back to top Go down
XYLO
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Sun 28 May 2017, 2:32 pm

Skull wrote:

Cyberion Gamer and Skull definitely made their voices heard. But eXclusive ignored it and pushed forwards.
By the way, there were only two members available at that moment. From what I have been told, there were only two members on our side: Cyber (aka Dust) and Skull.

Cyberion Gamer said something like "Restart from 0-0" or something like that.
But, our clan were already making noise that this war was invalid, even before the result of 5-0 was posted on AIM.
I agree. From Match 3 onwards, it was just a pickup. Not a real war.

ANY FURTHER BACK-TALK WILL RESULT IN A WARNING. ALL HAS BEEN SAID.
Back to top Go down
AileronOwl
Young Owner
Young Owner
Number of posts : 415

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Sun 28 May 2017, 2:36 pm

Spoiler:

From my perspective, many of the issues raised here were just the result of poor preparation and confusion. I can see that you're clearly upset with the outcome of the war, and that's all right. Maybe you guys should have your war with TF7 first, before we rematch, since the dust hasn't settled yet. This tension might put a damper on the war. We'd be happy to have a rematch later, after tensions have eased. No hard feelings, and I'm sorry that so much frustration has risen from this war.

-Aile

Last edited by AileronOwl on Sun 28 May 2017, 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rishabh
Noob
Noob
Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Albatross   Sun 28 May 2017, 2:38 pm

We cant war later as xylow will have exams xc and me too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albatross