AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.


The Official AIM Games Forums
 
HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
If the entity known as "kyoto" disturbs you in the slightest, forward all your concerns to the admin. Drama is not welcome on the forum, and neither are echoes.

Share | 
 

 hacker

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
clubwagon
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 25

Age : 32
Join Date : 2016-01-24

PostSubject: hacker   Sun 09 Oct 2016, 5:44 am

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/4863/1XLNAR.jpg


http://imageshack.com/a/img921/6683/y7zvk5.jpg
Back to top Go down
SlicerNFM
Computer Freak
Computer Freak

Number of posts : 1102

Age : 17
Join Date : 2015-05-03

PostSubject: Re: hacker   Sun 09 Oct 2016, 7:15 am

I agree, i saw the same thing
Back to top Go down
kyoto
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer

Number of posts : 126

Age : 15
Join Date : 2016-04-06

PostSubject: Re: hacker   Sun 09 Oct 2016, 3:22 pm

hackers - plural










at least 3 "true' online here & many "berudagon" yesterday



Back to top Go down
clubwagon
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 25

Age : 32
Join Date : 2016-01-24

PostSubject: Re: hacker   Sun 09 Oct 2016, 10:23 pm

http://imgur.com/z9iIEZR
Back to top Go down
clubwagon
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 25

Age : 32
Join Date : 2016-01-24

PostSubject: Re: hacker   Sun 09 Oct 2016, 10:26 pm

kyoto howdo you post the complete image here, i only can put the link.
Back to top Go down
clubwagon
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 25

Age : 32
Join Date : 2016-01-24

PostSubject: Re: hacker   Sun 09 Oct 2016, 10:29 pm

please note we are not seeking any kind of atention, just puting this images for information motives, there is hackers on the game, dont give any money to them.
Back to top Go down
kyoto
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer

Number of posts : 126

Age : 15
Join Date : 2016-04-06

PostSubject: Re: hacker   Sun 09 Oct 2016, 10:37 pm

or send them "nude" pictures 0.0
Back to top Go down
clubwagon
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 25

Age : 32
Join Date : 2016-01-24

PostSubject: Re: hacker   Sun 09 Oct 2016, 10:41 pm

I hope aggression dont send his pics nudes to the hacker and some money...
Back to top Go down
aliff01
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite

Number of posts : 4053

Age : 98
Join Date : 2011-03-27

PostSubject: Re: hacker   Mon 10 Oct 2016, 7:24 am

Okay, to be brutally honest, I'm pretty sure this news of hackers around NFMM has spread throughout the community, so this topic is pointless. And frankly, no one is damn stupid enough to send their naked images to some random dude, so just stop being autistic and let this thing slide.
Back to top Go down
http://needformadness.forumms.net/
Iridescent
King Of Fools
King Of Fools

Number of posts : 671

Age : 16
Join Date : 2015-01-26

PostSubject: Re: hacker   Mon 10 Oct 2016, 4:21 pm

@kyoto wrote:
hackers - plural










at least 3 "true' online here & many "berudagon" yesterday





Kyoto, you really are pushing it with pretty much every damn member on this forum.

1. You say we suck, I can usually accept that, if you are actually capable of beating us. For example, if any of SF, hell even Toa said "we suck" I wouldn't mind because they can actually beat us. You, however, are nowhere near our level (excuse my cockiness). I'm gonna end it there.

2. We lie...? Moving on.

3. Cheating, okay you got me there. However, you do realize the majority of each member in EVERY clan has used some sort of hack (not trying to start anything) I'm just bringing out the facts. So, stop hopping on UW. We haven't even been playing and you still find a way to talk shit. XD

4. We bully? Uh, you kinda put that on yourself, bud. Everyone knows that's just how Aggression acts, get used to it and stop being a baby.

The video was clearly made to get a reaction from the community to show them we're still alive, Kyoto. Anyone with a clear brain would know I was just joking around, everything I said in the video is what other people have said to me, so I just put it in a sarcastic sense.

Also, one more question, are you really a girl? Never heard of a girl not knowing what nudes are, fam.
Back to top Go down
clubwagon
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 25

Age : 32
Join Date : 2016-01-24

PostSubject: Re: hacker   Mon 10 Oct 2016, 6:27 pm

Hi there
Back to top Go down
kyoto
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer

Number of posts : 126

Age : 15
Join Date : 2016-04-06

PostSubject: Re: hacker   Mon 10 Oct 2016, 8:22 pm

@Iridescent wrote:
Kyoto, you really are pushing it with pretty much every damn member on this forum.

1. You say we suck, I can usually accept that, if you are actually capable of beating us. For example, if any of SF, hell even Toa said "we suck" I wouldn't mind because they can actually beat us. You, however, are nowhere near our level (excuse my cockiness). I'm gonna end it there.

actually, why not start it there? - you have no right to cockiness if you hack or cheat, sorry! 0.=
plus - your clan racially and sexually abuse other players publically, kick innocent players & feel it's acceptable behavior - so yeah, "United Warriors" suck! suck! SUUUUCK!! - respect = 0%
if you want to be cocky about being a clan like that.. says a lot o.O

i've no idea how to hack, any of these players below near your "level"? - i'll spare YOUR blushes, for now 0.=

rage quit - Cos he couldn't keep up 0.=


none of these your "level"?

ooh, i see a "UW", non? - must be in diguise cos i'm not near THAT LEVEL ..eek


oh another "UW"? 0.= ..oh the irony! - Aggression crying about hacks 0.0


i'm not suggesting i'm anywhere near being best player, with respect to the good & honest players, i have won against i think everyone i've ever played against - without hacking 0.=
i'm an honest player and like challenge, there are lots of other honest players who are fun to play against and behave respectfully - no excuse to bully others
this game should be fun - not a place to come and be abused by some poisonous punk & told to accept it! if you think it is then > g&fy


@Iridescent wrote:
2. We lie....


i believe you =_=

United Warriors "RULES" - "The main things we expect in a player are activity, loyalty, good sportsmanship, and excellent behavior."
- really excellent behavior below 0.0 BORDERLINE EVIL!





oops, your member linked with hacks.... again - complying with the "good sportsmanship" part of your "rules" & "loyalty" ties in will backing your racist, evil mouthed little friend


@Iridescent wrote:
3. Cheating, okay you got me there.

although well documented, it's good, you admit it - clan credibilty decreasing further... lets move on..

@Iridescent wrote:
4. We bully? Uh, you kinda put that on yourself, bud. Everyone knows that's just how Aggression acts, get used to it and stop being a baby.


Yeah, I deserve racist abuse, sexual instults, kicked from rooms.... because I get abused? .. sorry, WHAT?
erm, I'm the one under attack - Oh Ok! that's just the way Aggression acts - erm no just lucky he has mod friends who refuse to kick him - i'm not being spoken to like that.. maybe you like it? you can get together and do it together - have fun +_+

@Iridescent wrote:
The video was clearly made to get a reaction from the community to show them we're still alive, Kyoto. Anyone with a clear brain would know I was just joking around, everything I said in the video is what other people have said to me, so I just put it in a sarcastic sense.
cough..cough Bullsh... ahem.. excuse me..

@Iridescent wrote:
Also, one more question, are you really a girl? Never heard of a girl not knowing what nudes are, fam.


really? ... i get the feeling your "clan" doesn't really talk to girls much - you talk to lots of girls about nudes? well you can dream .. hmm 0.=
Back to top Go down
kyoto
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer

Number of posts : 126

Age : 15
Join Date : 2016-04-06

PostSubject: Re: hacker   Mon 10 Oct 2016, 8:24 pm

anyways, hope these hackers stop soon so we can play peacefully ƸӜƷ
Back to top Go down
clubwagon
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 25

Age : 32
Join Date : 2016-01-24

PostSubject: Re: hacker   Mon 10 Oct 2016, 8:45 pm

hey guys this thing is happening to me since yesterday (sunday), i cannot enter the game, and this players appear to be connected all day until today (monday), is this happening to somebody else here or just me? i thinkk the game has been hacked.

http://imgur.com/a/admZr
Back to top Go down
Iridescent
King Of Fools
King Of Fools

Number of posts : 671

Age : 16
Join Date : 2015-01-26

PostSubject: Re: hacker   Mon 10 Oct 2016, 9:06 pm

I was hoping for an educated response, man. =/ I guess I should fire back though... Smile

Basically, what you're saying is just because I know how to hack, I suck. Hey NFM Editors, y'all suck, I guess. XD

I'm highly impressed on how you screenshot every win. Shit, I'd do that to if the majority of my games I get KO'ed at the start. XD In every game you won, it looks like everyone else was wasting, and you lowkey raced. So yeah, congrats on your "wins." From my knowledge, when someone lowkey races I don't notice until the very end, unless told otherwise. However, I do not see anyone sending "Kyoto's racing!" I'd like to also bring up the point that, just because you won a few games, doesn't put you on "their level." It is also based on tactics, and from what I've seen from you, all you do is nuke and drive outside the map. Bravo. XD

Oh shit! You caught me! You edited my sentence and changed it to your favor. If you really wanna argue, come up with legit points, and don't try manipulating my sentence.

Again, you're being such a baby, you take the bait easier than a dog going after it's damn bone. They obviously are just trolling you to get a reaction, hell in one of your screenshots it shows them clearly knowing what you would do if they trolled you. Oh and look, you did just that! You say you have 0% respect for me, but for someone at your age, being a baby and posting not one, but MULTIPLE topics on the same person is pretty sad.

What's bullshit about my video? Anyone that knows me can tell whether I'm serious or not. However, I can cut you some slack, I do not know you, and you don't know me, sir.

@kyoto wrote:
really? ... i get the feeling your "clan" doesn't really talk to girls much - you talk to lots of girls about nudes? well you can dream .. hmm 0.=
Thanks for explaining to us why fap material was created. I rest my case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: hacker   Today at 3:33 pm

Back to top Go down
 

hacker

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Need For Madness :: NFM Discussion :: Multiplayer-