AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Hiya there! :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheAmazingGuest32
Code Thief
TheAmazingGuest32
Number of posts : 1

Hiya there! :D Empty
PostSubject: Hiya there! :D   Hiya there! :D Icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2016, 2:19 am

Hey guys! My Name is The Amazing Guest, if you'd like, call me Guest. I'm a pretty chill person once you get to meet me! Please, let me tell you a few things about myself!
You see, I'm one of those people who like playing NFM because of the games. I'm not the type of car making type person like some people are, but rather I enjoy just playing the game and wasting! I mean, who doesn't?!

I played NFM in 2012 for the first time, it was actually an edited version of NFM, but I really enjoyed it. So I decided to start playing the other games, including ones users made! I started track making, but SUCKED. So I decided to go multiplayer, no one knew me, but if someone did know me, they get a cookie. I stopped playing for a while, but then I played again and instantly starting playing it all the time! I'm trying to make cars, so if my cars aren't as good, just know I'm starting!

So yeh, that's all about me! Have a great day! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jiggnfm
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Jiggnfm
Number of posts : 10256

PostSubject: Re: Hiya there! :D   Hiya there! :D Icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2016, 4:31 am

Welcome to AIM! Very Happy

I like your background story, pretty interesting, make sure to read the rules and have fun! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://streetblunt954.wordpress.com/
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa
Number of posts : 10527

PostSubject: Re: Hiya there! :D   Hiya there! :D Icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2016, 5:11 am

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Lishipu
Karma Caper
Karma Caper
Lishipu
Number of posts : 197

PostSubject: Re: Hiya there! :D   Hiya there! :D Icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2016, 7:18 am

Enjoy your stay here soulm8
Back to top Go down
Rulue
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
Rulue
Number of posts : 802

PostSubject: Re: Hiya there! :D   Hiya there! :D Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2016, 2:45 pm

Welcome to AIM! This forum is pretty strict, so always read and follow the rules carefully.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi8qdIWgecCkOgCpK_DmX_g
Sky
Game Reaper
Game Reaper

Number of posts : 831

PostSubject: Re: Hiya there! :D   Hiya there! :D Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2016, 5:53 pm

Hallow. Read the rules because ip has a stick up his ass this forum is very strict.

Can't wait to see your cars. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiya there! :D   Hiya there! :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiya there! :D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Public Chat :: Introductions-