AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

A NFM2 tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Number of posts : 10202

PostSubject: Re: A NFM2 tournament   Fri 06 Jan 2017, 5:36 pm

Alright. Hope to see everyone there. Smile
Back to top Go down
EJ
Karma Caper
Karma Caper

Number of posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: A NFM2 tournament   Sat 07 Jan 2017, 4:11 am

AIM username: EJ
NFMM name: Ditto
Timezone: Plus 8K Video (Doesn't matter really, anytime and anytime, I'll appear. Usually.)
Will you follow the rules: Well, unless this isn't another plane of existence...

Backup, please.
Back to top Go down
Wake
Half Life
Half Life
Number of posts : 1735

PostSubject: Re: A NFM2 tournament   Sat 07 Jan 2017, 8:05 am

Just a heads-up, I'll be under the Albatrossity account on NFMM (It's a clan account). Just so this could clear up confusion early so that way no one gets confused on who Albatossity is and such.
Back to top Go down
Cry
Collector
Collector
Number of posts : 506

PostSubject: Re: A NFM2 tournament   Sat 07 Jan 2017, 11:30 am

can i be backup? :-;
Back to top Go down
http://crystalvalentine.ye.vc/
AileronOwl
Young Owner
Young Owner
Number of posts : 391

PostSubject: Re: A NFM2 tournament   Sat 07 Jan 2017, 1:01 pm

Strateqize wrote:
Alright. Hope to see everyone there. Smile
^^

Wake wrote:
Just a heads-up, I'll be under the Albatrossity account on NFMM (It's a clan account). Just so this could clear up confusion early so that way no one gets confused on who Albatossity is and such.
Thanks for clearing this up.

EJ wrote:
AIM username: EJ
NFMM name: Ditto
Timezone: Plus 8K Video (Doesn't matter really, anytime and anytime, I'll appear. Usually.)
Will you follow the rules: Well, unless this isn't another plane of existence...

Backup, please.
You're on that backup list.

Cry wrote:
can i be backup? :-;
I need your timezone first.

The tournament is in approximately 5 hours and 30 minutes, that's January 7, 2017 at 5:30 PM GMT.

-Aile
Back to top Go down
Cry
Collector
Collector
Number of posts : 506

PostSubject: Re: A NFM2 tournament   Sat 07 Jan 2017, 1:50 pm

GMT +7 thx aile aye
Back to top Go down
http://crystalvalentine.ye.vc/
AileronOwl
Young Owner
Young Owner

PostSubject: Re: A NFM2 tournament   Sat 07 Jan 2017, 6:29 pm

I heard most of you came an hour early. We're starting soon.

-Aile
Back to top Go down
AileronOwl
Young Owner
Young Owner

PostSubject: Re: A NFM2 tournament   Sat 07 Jan 2017, 9:09 pm

Scores so far:

We came up with January 8, 2017 @ 5 PM GMT as a date for the second half of the tournament. Does it work for you?
For those of you who need clarification, that's 12 PM GMT-5, 9 AM GMT-8, 11 AM GMT-6, 1 AM GMT+8, 7 PM GMT+2, 10:30 PM GMT+5:30, etc. That's tomorrow, at about the same time.

-Aile
Back to top Go down
AileronOwl
Young Owner
Young Owner

PostSubject: abcdeHoo   Sun 08 Jan 2017, 7:48 pm

Triple post. (◡‿◡✿)

The results are in.
Spoiler:

I'm happy that the tournament well. I think we all enjoyed ourselves. I know I did, anyway. For such a long tracklist, being able to get it done in two sessions with 8 players in each one feels satisfying. Also, everyone played well, especially in the second part, from my perspective...I came in the bottom three almost every game (which is normal for me) even after all the effort I put in. A couple people recorded, so there should be a video on the way. Now I just have to make the signature images.

- - - - -

For the top 3:
I need this question answered via PM on AIM.
Code:
[i]What NFM car would you like to have in your image?:[/i]

The images will be done when they're done. I need the winners to PM me first however.

Thank you to everyone who played for taking some time out of their weekend to make this tournament a success. Cookie

-Aile
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Number of posts : 10202

PostSubject: Re: A NFM2 tournament   Sun 08 Jan 2017, 7:58 pm

Great tournament, though I don't know when my POV will be up. The recording in total adds up to ~75 minutes. I'll try to edit and upload as soon as possible for those interested to watch. Smile Good games!
Back to top Go down
Wake
Half Life
Half Life
Number of posts : 1735

PostSubject: Re: A NFM2 tournament   Sun 08 Jan 2017, 11:09 pm

AileronOwl wrote:
Triple post. (◡‿◡✿)

The results are in.
Spoiler:

I'm happy that the tournament well. I think we all enjoyed ourselves. I know I did, anyway. For such a long tracklist, being able to get it done in two sessions with 8 players in each one feels satisfying. Also, everyone played well, especially in the second part, from my perspective...I came in the bottom three almost every game (which is normal for me) even after all the effort I put in. A couple people recorded, so there should be a video on the way. Now I just have to make the signature images.

- - - - -

For the top 3:
I need this question answered via PM on AIM.
Code:
[i]What NFM car would you like to have in your image?:[/i]

The images will be done when they're done. I need the winners to PM me first however.

Thank you to everyone who played for taking some time out of their weekend to make this tournament a success. Cookie

-Aile

Congratz to those who competed and to the top three as well. And my apologies for not being able to make it unfortunately, apparently my sleeping schedule's still more fucked up than I thought it was going to be. XD
Back to top Go down
AileronOwl
Young Owner
Young Owner

PostSubject: prize   Sat 14 Jan 2017, 1:08 pm

The prize images are done. If you're wondering what took me so long, sorry, but it took me a while to come up with an idea that I was all right with. I get by with the basics.
Spoiler:

It is with a heavy heart that I confess I have no more Birdemic movies to hand out. Sorry Ulti. Maybe next time. d:

Aaand that wraps up this tournament. It looks like Toa has a tournament of his own going if you're looking for more. Thanks everyone.

-Aile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A NFM2 tournament   

Back to top Go down

A NFM2 tournament

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Need For Madness :: NFM Discussion :: Activities! :: Tournaments-