AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Been a while...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Burst
Young Owner
Young Owner
Burst
Number of posts : 370

Been a while... Empty
PostSubject: Been a while...   Been a while... Icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2018, 6:07 pm

So yeah, I quit but won't forget about this game, this game was basically my childhood NFM wars all I used to do was sit on my computer and play but now things change when I grown up so to all the goats that still play what's up. My passion for this game was making stages. Ever since I found out a stage glitch I just started to make alot of stages I hope yall enjoyed my stages but my inspiration for making those were from Sam, NFSRivalsFan I enjoyed both racing and wasting but ever since I never got a faster PC I just felt like quitting and being inactive I hope this game does not die and newcomers can enjoy this great game too

-Burst
Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss
Number of posts : 1353

Been a while... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been a while...   Been a while... Icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2018, 7:46 pm

Cheers man, good having you. We all definitely have our share of memories from this game. I've always been of the opinion that it ain't dead 'till the last player stops visiting Dominion on the odd rainy day.

I liked your stages. See you around maybe.
Back to top Go down
sapphira70
Rookie
Rookie
sapphira70
Number of posts : 169

Been a while... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been a while...   Been a while... Icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2018, 3:09 am

Welcome Back, I've been expecting your return.
Back to top Go down
Lishipu
Karma Caper
Karma Caper
Lishipu
Number of posts : 197

Been a while... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been a while...   Been a while... Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2018, 4:02 am

I feel ya man. When I finally got a competent pc, I switched over to starcraft 2 and my time spent on need for madness dwindled. Currently I stopped playing videogames altogether, but I still have those bittersweet flashbacks when I played the browser nfm back in 2007ish, joining multiplayer in 2014, and pouring hours into making cars in 2016. It's a damn shame that Omar chooses to make an mediocre mmo, when he could improve this unique game. It's obvious that Omar moved on and I'm okay with that, developers get bored of their projects, but I doubt his new game is going attract people on the same amount as nfm Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Been a while... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been a while...   Been a while... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Been a while...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Public Chat :: Introductions-