AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Are you pro-ing up for NFM Multiplayer?
Yes
NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap78%NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 78% [ 14 ]
No
NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not really, lol
NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Idc
NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
MDX
Morph Manipulator
Morph Manipulator
MDX
Number of posts : 5220

NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready!   NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 8:51 pm

MAX Revenge's power should be, like, for a brief period of activation time, every damage that is done to him is doubled on the one who dealed the damage.
Back to top Go down
Alex Kirchu
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Alex Kirchu
Number of posts : 2893

PostSubject: Re: NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready!   NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 4:29 am

Well, do remember that this multiplayer is going to be a first, finally for us to see who really is better at NFM. However we can only do that if we use the same cars to make it fair. Of course I'm proing up for NFM multi, but I came here too late to vote on the poll.
Back to top Go down
MDX
Morph Manipulator
Morph Manipulator
MDX

PostSubject: Re: NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready!   NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 8:52 pm

Well, I don't believe we have to use the same cars but cars of the same level of stats.
Back to top Go down
Alex Kirchu
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Alex Kirchu

PostSubject: Re: NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready!   NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 4:10 am

Well yea, but every car is different in some way or another, so still it's kinda always unbalanced a bit.
Back to top Go down
MDX
Morph Manipulator
Morph Manipulator
MDX

PostSubject: Re: NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready!   NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 4:18 pm

Well, thats NFM for ya. Still, I think cars like LO, and MAX R are in the same level for example. Lets just wait for someone to try and make a tier list so we can comment on it and modify it. That should give us a clear idea of how the game could be divided into groups depending on their usefulness/uselessness.
Back to top Go down
Mighty Eight
Karma Caper
Karma Caper
Mighty Eight
Number of posts : 251

PostSubject: Re: NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready!   NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 8:49 pm

I'd like to own someone with Mighty Eight on Gun Run and outrun some M A S H E E N digger on Suddenly the King becomes Santa's little Helper.
Back to top Go down
Big Jilm
System Failure
System Failure
Big Jilm
Number of posts : 13384

PostSubject: Re: NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready!   NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec 2010, 11:03 pm

Who ISN'T ready for NFM Multiplayer. It's gonna top Minecraft! geek
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/koner1ssite/
Alex Kirchu
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Alex Kirchu

PostSubject: Re: NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready!   NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 12:52 am

^ I'm not sure about that, you can't really compare since they're completely different games.
Back to top Go down
Big Jilm
System Failure
System Failure
Big Jilm

PostSubject: Re: NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready!   NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 1:09 am

I guess, but i like NFM more than Minecraft
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready!   NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 7:07 pm

Well, action games tend to overpower puzzle games/adventure (minecraft) pretty easily in the first 3...4 years. After the action game has been completely over-played the puzzle games are just waiting for their players to come crawling back to them.

Although, seeing that NFM has been around for...what? Ten years? Means that it'll probably stay overpowering the puzzle games.
Back to top Go down
Big Jilm
System Failure
System Failure
Big Jilm

PostSubject: Re: NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready!   NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 7:10 pm

I've heard people say that action games are harder. Because they're ACTION games. Thing s are constantly happening, unlike Minrcraft, where you're just a low life miner.

Last edited by koner1 on Sun 16 Jan 2011, 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : PERIOD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready!   NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 7:24 pm

Minecraft I just don't bother with. But it is the game with...
Spoiler:
which seriously scares many players away.

Action games are played by people with a Need For Madness and a copy of the game (it's a two-way street). If you don't like action games, then it means you're lazy and you play RPG's. (Seeing that this is a forum for NFM I don't think I'm offending anyone...Hehe...)
Back to top Go down
Big Jilm
System Failure
System Failure
Big Jilm

PostSubject: Re: NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready!   NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 7:46 pm

Exploding penises? What the hell?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready!   NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 8:06 pm

A year ago they said they were coming out with this Multiplayer version in a year. I already have all the strategies and moves and nicknames for moves for NFM2 and I can hardly bear to hold it in.

Maybe they should unlock the strategy section. I mean, even though multiplayer isn't out it doesn't mean that NFM and NFM2 strategies are obsolete, right? Might as well get all the strategies in our heads before the game comes out so we start strong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready!   NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 3:17 am

Well, at least nobody said "idc"

Besides, if you choose idc then why are you on these forums..XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready!   NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 10:45 pm

WHICH REMINDS ME. I still need to add something to the Strategy section.

(I'm on-topic because in order to pro-up I need to write on my guide more)
Back to top Go down
ksm314
NFM Moderator
ksm314
Number of posts : 1978

PostSubject: Re: NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready!   NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 2:54 pm

BUMP
Coach Insano (on Facebook) wrote:
Hey Everybody,
Need for Madness Multiplayer is closer then ever now!

We shall be releasing a "test version" of the multiplayer in one week!
The version will exists online for a limited time and it will only be to test the multiplayer and make sure it is working correctly.
If you would like to take part in the testing and play that test version when its online, be sure to watch out for an event invitation that will be posted to you through the Need for Madness group (this group).

All the best,
Coach Insano
My first response after reading (serious!):

Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/MaikeeMaousOfficial

PostSubject: Re: NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready!   NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 5:42 pm

Agh! Why didn't I get one of those?!

Your response doesn't show up on my computer btw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready!   NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 11:15 pm

i dont have a facebook!!!!
will he pm it to us on aimgames????
i want to test the version because id get owned alot! (i probably would)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready!   NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFM2 Multiplayer: Get Ready!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top