AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

NFM The Black Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Big Jilm
System Failure
System Failure
Big Jilm
Number of posts : 13384

NFM The Black Edition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 5:35 pm

Do you know how to replace stage music? I'm gonna make a tutorial for anyone who needs it.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/koner1ssite/

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 5:49 pm

Blitzkrieg wrote:
Okay,Ill Do It. By The Way, ALL THE CARS FOR NFMBE ARE FINISHED!!!! But I Have An "Experimental Version" Of NFM To. Im Still Working On The MV DeLorean, But After Im Done, Ill Make It.

Wait a minute! ksm314 is making a Carrera GT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 5:51 pm

Have you done the cars and it you have , have you stat hacked it by the way if you can't then ask someone for a bit of help Smile
Back to top Go down
Blitzkrieg
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 6:00 pm

I Can't Do Java. I Messed Up My EXperimental Version Of NFM, So I Can't Make Cars For A While. And, If You Want Me To Do Carrera GT, I Need NFSandNFMmaster's Ford GT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 6:53 pm

Dude, don't make a Carrera. Someone is making one.
Back to top Go down
Blitzkrieg
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 7:49 pm

So, I Can Still Make My Own & Not Say If Its Done AND Don't Need To Share It?Im Still Making One. & My Own Website.
Back to top Go down
Blitzkrieg
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jan 2011, 9:36 pm

(Double Post) NFMBE 1 & 2 Are DONE!!!!!!! YEEAHH!!! I Just Need Some Help To Put Them In A Download. Thanks!

Blitzkrieg/Gamesoffaith.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jan 2011, 10:20 pm

Go here: www.filedude.com and then upload it. Then copy the link and post it here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 11:07 am

Yayz its finished can't wait to play it though! Smile
Back to top Go down
Blitzkrieg
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 1:52 pm

Bad News..... NFMBE1 Is Done, But NFMBE2 Is Lost. Crying or Very sad Mad And @NFSAndNFMMaster, Can I Use You Koenigsegg CCx To Make An Agera For You(So You Don't Have To Work So Hard), And Can I Use Your Chevy Suburban,Lister Storm,Reventon,Holden Monaro,And LOTS OF Other Cars?(I Need Them To Make: A Porche Panamera, And The Rest I'll Put In NOT To Be Changed. Thanks.

Last edited by Blitzkrieg on Sun 16 Jan 2011, 2:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Are-Is)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 2:18 pm

Sorry to say this, but you don't have skill enough to modify my cars a lot.

And Blitzkrieg, why do You Write Everything Like This? (I know I said this lots of times)
Back to top Go down
InhumanPwnage
NFM The Black Edition - Page 2 Meltgr10
"MeltGreen" stars
InhumanPwnage
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 2:53 pm

NFSandNFMmaster wrote:
Sorry to say this, but you don't have skill enough to modify my cars a lot.

And Blitzkrieg, why do You Write Everything Like This? (I know I said this lots of times)

Sheesh. Because he's nfmmacky2004 trying to be cool. Took you long enough to notice...
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamhunt.net

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 2:55 pm

How did you lose NFMBE2??

IP please join the chatbox please!
Back to top Go down
Blitzkrieg
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 5:32 pm

Im not trying To be mean but Im DEFINTLY NOT nfmmacky2004. (P.S. @NFSAndNFMMaster, I made the agera you were going to make so you don't have to worry about it. But you don't wan't it so ill keep it in NFMHP).

Last edited by Blitzkrieg on Sun 16 Jan 2011, 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BYE-BYE-AGERA!!!YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHOOOOOO!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 8:30 pm

Blitzkrieg wrote:
I made the agera you were going to make so you don't have to worry about it. But you don't wan't it so ill keep it in NFMHP.

Too bad and too late. It's already in my planned cars list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 9:40 pm

okay, when is this gonna be up for download? its done right?
Back to top Go down
Big Jilm
System Failure
System Failure
Big Jilm

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 9:48 pm

Blitzkrieg wrote:
Im not trying To be mean but Im DEFINTLY NOT nfmmacky2004. (P.S. @NFSAndNFMMaster, I made the agera you were going to make so you don't have to worry about it. But you don't wan't it so ill keep it in NFMHP).

what IP said was a metaphor
Back to top Go down
Blitzkrieg
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 11:11 pm

Opps..... @NFSAndNFMMaster, Do You Still Want The Agera?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 4:06 pm

No, I don't want it... No thanks
Back to top Go down
InhumanPwnage
NFM The Black Edition - Page 2 Meltgr10
"MeltGreen" stars
InhumanPwnage
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 5:17 pm

The Logic of 7 year olds and misunderstandings they give to Admins.

If you're not him, howcome you type, talk and know about him in the first place? And his email and birthdate are all a match? We're not stupid.

Last edited by InhumanPwnage on Mon 17 Jan 2011, 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamhunt.net
Big Jilm
System Failure
System Failure
Big Jilm

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 5:19 pm

I'm a little confused. Could you rephrase that?
Back to top Go down
Blitzkrieg
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 10:51 pm

I DO NOT KNOW anything you just said,but i DO know nfmmacky, because he subscribed to my dads youtube channel(ONLY him).
Back to top Go down
Big Jilm
System Failure
System Failure
Big Jilm

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 11:01 pm

Blitzkrieg wrote:
I DO NOT KNOW anything you just said,but i DO know nfmmacky, because he subscribed to my dads youtube channel(ONLY him).

You Don't know what I said? Or what IP said?
Back to top Go down
Blitzkrieg
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 11:59 pm

What IP said. P.S. NFMMBE & NFMHP Are Going So slllllllooooooowwwwwww. (Sorry For So Many Versions) So Ill Hack LESS for nfmhp2 K.A. nfm the pursuit. carlist:

TS:?
F7:?
WC:?
LVC:?
N:?
MR:Shelby GT 500(Old)
LO:?
EK:?
RO:Ferrari California
DM:?
Back to top Go down
Big Jilm
System Failure
System Failure
Big Jilm

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 1:15 pm

Looks like you need some more ideas!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFM The Black Edition   NFM The Black Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFM The Black Edition

View previous topic View next topic Back to top