AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Anything Related to NFMM

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
A9
Mercenary
Mercenary
A9
Number of posts : 1415

Anything Related to NFMM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 May 2011, 5:07 pm

He's the fastest car in the game. The only thing I hate about him is every time I'm on bad landing position. Once I got hit, I was wasted. -.- Unlike Mighty Eight, his stunt control and strength are better than Formula 7.
Back to top Go down
Jin Raflesia
Mercenary
Mercenary
Jin Raflesia
Number of posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 May 2011, 5:11 pm

No no no no no.
Look: I was F7, i recorded in one of my tracks... the time before i reached the second checkpoint was 7.28 seconds... then i went in Mighty Eight... 6.50 seconds.
But killer is.. Radical One... 4 (exactly 4) seconds.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/MVV2dD6
iexrrr
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
iexrrr
Number of posts : 594

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 May 2011, 5:42 pm

Jin Raflesia wrote:
No no no no no.
Look: I was F7, i recorded in one of my tracks... the time before i reached the second checkpoint was 7.28 seconds... then i went in Mighty Eight... 6.50 seconds.
But killer is.. Radical One... 4 (exactly 4) seconds.
I think its because of power save. Radical One has it really high when F7 and Mighty Eight have it low.F7 has still the highest top speed.

I noticed that its really easy to go trough the walls in mad party. I once was hiding outside the track with my pink Nimi XD
Back to top Go down
A9
Mercenary
Mercenary
A9

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 May 2011, 5:48 pm

There' was once a person named Force-15 flew away by R1. I knew this because I see this on the chat:

Force-15 wrote:
Wow, that R1 flew me away.

About one minute later.

Force-15 wrote:
Ah, there's the stage.

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jin Raflesia
Mercenary
Mercenary
Jin Raflesia
Number of posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 May 2011, 5:03 am

XD lol! Im really putting that in my sig!
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/MVV2dD6
A9
Mercenary
Mercenary
A9

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 2:30 pm

He's the fastest car in the game. The only challenge is he's too weak. And also, power save problem.
Back to top Go down
DigitaLH2
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
DigitaLH2
Number of posts : 1105

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 2:39 pm

I Think I Lagged Because Once I Hit A Formula 7 With MASHEEN So Hard He Didn't Die Not Even Damaged And I Died Because Of The Strong Power I Hit Him With!

And Yeah I Got The Screen Were It Says "No Cursing Or You'll Be Kicked Out" Just For Saying Damn! WTF!!!!!

Last edited by nfmlevelhacker2 on Sun 05 Jun 2011, 2:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
A9
Mercenary
Mercenary
A9

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 2:42 pm

Yeah, first time I said f*** in that game is when in test 2, when I'm too mad waiting for the game to start. LOL
Back to top Go down
DigitaLH2
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
DigitaLH2
Number of posts : 1105

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 2:50 pm

nfmlevelhacker2 wrote:
I Think I Lagged Because Once I Hit A Formula 7 With MASHEEN So Hard He Didn't Die Not Even Damaged And I Died Because Of The Strong Power I Hit Him With!

Are U Hearing Me? ^
Back to top Go down
A9
Mercenary
Mercenary
A9

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 2:55 pm

No. I'm reading your post. LOL
Back to top Go down
HighRanker800
Code Thief

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Ranks   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun 2011, 6:36 pm

Does NFMM have a ranking system??
Back to top Go down
HighRanker900
Code Thief

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun 2011, 6:40 pm

Yeah I really want to know too!
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun 2011, 9:36 pm

NO, it doesn't have one.
Back to top Go down
iexrrr
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
iexrrr

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jun 2011, 4:28 pm

Is anyone else going to use the LAN option?
Back to top Go down
A9
Mercenary
Mercenary
A9

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jun 2011, 4:55 pm

Isn't LAN is only for nearby connection?
Back to top Go down
iexrrr
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
iexrrr

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jun 2011, 9:47 pm

Yes it is. So if none of your friends/family members play NFM you can't use it.
Back to top Go down
A9
Mercenary
Mercenary
A9

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun 2011, 6:50 am

What about if Omar make WLAN option?
Back to top Go down
iexrrr
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
iexrrr

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun 2011, 9:04 am

WLAN is the same as LAN, the only difference is that WLAN doesn't need any wires. So people can use the LAN option if they have a WLAN network.
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty
Freeze Zooka
Number of posts : 6367

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun 2011, 12:24 pm

Test 1 = Missed... DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test 2 = Missed... DAMN IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test 3 = Pinoy & Sonic
Test 4 = Sonic
Back to top Go down
Lunch Money
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Lunch Money
Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jul 2011, 8:41 pm

Please don't kill me but...is there a general idea of when NFMM will be fully released? Sorry for my ignorance of not searching this up before hand. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Racer X
Janitor
Janitor
Racer X
Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 3:15 am

test1:-
test2:-
test3:-
test4:-
test5:adamjr1
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 9:13 am

Lunch Money wrote:
Please don't kill me but...is there a general idea of when NFMM will be fully released? Sorry for my ignorance of not searching this up before hand. Crying or Very sad

LOOLZ about your name. Lunch money XD

We don't know the release date yet, but Omar is working on getting the LAN option working, then hopefully fix some bugs, then he planned to release NFMM beta and if all things are good, NFMM is released.

Back to top Go down
Lunch Money
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Lunch Money
Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 4:22 pm

I'm just wondering if there will be a single player mode to NFMM? With all the levels and unlockable stages and cars like the last 2 games?
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2
Number of posts : 1977

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 4:27 pm

What would be the point? couldnt you just play the other games?
Back to top Go down
A9
Mercenary
Mercenary
A9

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 4:31 pm

Many peoples asking that questions on Facebook. Only Omar knows it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anything Related to NFMM

View previous topic View next topic Back to top