AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

NFM Legends (beta download included)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flamester
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Flamester
Number of posts : 302

NFM Legends (beta download included) Empty
PostSubject: NFM Legends (beta download included)   NFM Legends (beta download included) Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 7:02 pm

my need for madness version legends this nfm is going to be an great new version new cars an im very close to finishing i have one more thing to do hack the states of the car which i dont know how to ad it will be great for u guys to teach me how. i got the cars done the images are done and the car names are done and the tracks are done and
here are the names of the cars
1.tuned maniac(street maniac with new roof and blower in the front)
2.tuned limo v16 (nimi made into an limo with black paint job and spoiler in the back )
3.saleen s7 twin turbo (max revenge with new paint job and spoiler in the back and the stick out blower)
4.street maniac
5.3d skate board(InhumanPwnage's car )
6.dr formula (turbo dragster need for madness expert's car)
7.rodster v8(lead oxide wider with stick out blower and spoiler in the back)
8.trucker 88( el king with new paint job )
9.Radical tuned(radical one with black paint job an stick out blower )
10.DR Tuned (in progress im making this into an pickup truck thats tuned 20% done)
images done
tracks done /tracks are by other hackers speed crusher 55 is made by me
cars 80%
java hacks 40% still need to edit the car stats which i need to find an free java decompiler not netbeans because it wont let be install it it says i need an JDK if some one knows an free java decompiler plz tell me what the brand is and if u can help me with the netbeans problem and i know how edit stats 2 ways 1st way i tried and did not work and that was editing then double values in madness.class and i used class editer 2nd way will work but i need an free java decompiler to do it and the quicker u guys help me out the quicker u get my game so help quick as possible and one more thing if u dont think im nice well think an again here is my code for saleen s7 twin turbo and its beastly and its fast + spoiler included !

Last edited by drift400 on Thu 13 Aug 2009, 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phantasmagoria
Sp3c1al1s3d
Sp3c1al1s3d
Phantasmagoria
Number of posts : 3281

PostSubject: Re: NFM Legends (beta download included)   NFM Legends (beta download included) Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 8:09 pm

hey drift!

u finally signed in!

and when i get the chance can i have ur lead oxide?
Back to top Go down
Flamester
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Flamester

PostSubject: Re: NFM Legends (beta download included)   NFM Legends (beta download included) Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 9:35 pm

ok guys i just changed mini van v8 into an limo v16
Back to top Go down
Phantasmagoria
Sp3c1al1s3d
Sp3c1al1s3d
Phantasmagoria
Number of posts : 3281

PostSubject: Re: NFM Legends (beta download included)   NFM Legends (beta download included) Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 9:57 pm

u could have used the edit button (just a tip)
Back to top Go down
Flamester
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Flamester

PostSubject: Re: NFM Legends (beta download included)   NFM Legends (beta download included) Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 7:10 pm

update i just edited dr folmula into a pro race car 80% done with the car
Back to top Go down
jamesblonde100
Young Owner
Young Owner
jamesblonde100
Number of posts : 338

PostSubject: Re: NFM Legends (beta download included)   NFM Legends (beta download included) Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 8:43 am

cool thx drift!

the car i way sick!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFM Legends (beta download included)   NFM Legends (beta download included) Icon_minitimeWed 09 Sep 2009, 6:12 am

Woah dude seems like a nice project.. Keep up the good work

Very nice car..I luv it =D
Back to top Go down
jamesblonde100
Young Owner
Young Owner
jamesblonde100

PostSubject: Re: NFM Legends (beta download included)   NFM Legends (beta download included) Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 2:26 pm

How well r u doing on ur java hacks???
Back to top Go down
Flamester
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Flamester

PostSubject: Re: NFM Legends (beta download included)   NFM Legends (beta download included) Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 3:05 pm

not so good i hacked some of the stats with class editor i hacked DR tuned power save now it has almost ever lasting power save and changed its accel and it changed turbo dragster's accel to i need to figure out how to edit stats with netbeans so i could make the saleen s7 twin turbo have full speed and accel because the car in real life goes 225-230 mph and 0-60 in 2-3 secs and im in progress of a new car i will post an video about soon and i made an new video about this hack i did and i made changes to the saleen s7 twin turbo Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Flamester
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Flamester

PostSubject: NeedForMadnessLegends Beta Download out   NFM Legends (beta download included) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Sep 2009, 6:09 pm

OMG im Going Crazy my need for madness legends beta is up for download

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G4S7PAPJ

This is my latest version not my final version: it has new tracks,cars,music,images,including my newest car Shelby GT-R - that the name of the car.

If u are wondering how to put the folder in the game, well the folder is in the zip file of course; so when u open the file there is a txt file open it + read it!! It tells u how to get the folder in your c drive + it tells u everything u need to know
and to open the zip file u need the winrar program to open it - just show u know so, enjoy my game Very Happy

peanut butter jelly time: Im Crazy! Banana CRA Im Crazy! Banana CRA Im Crazy! Banana CRA Im Crazy! Banana CRA

Last edited by InhumanPwnage on Sun 20 Sep 2009, 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : CRAP DESCRIPTION WITH LOTS OF GRAMMER MISTAKES)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFM Legends (beta download included)   NFM Legends (beta download included) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Sep 2009, 6:45 pm

>.< It says: "The file your trying to axcess is temporarly unavalible"

Cant download it.....Hopefully, "Temporarly" doesnt mean forever...
Back to top Go down
Flamester
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Flamester

PostSubject: Re: NFM Legends (beta download included)   NFM Legends (beta download included) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Sep 2009, 8:41 pm

k it will work that word means like not for an certian amount of time not forever Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by drift400 on Sun 20 Sep 2009, 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFM Legends (beta download included)   NFM Legends (beta download included) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Sep 2009, 8:44 pm

lols,You got that from MoGaDeX! MoGaDeX said the same thing to LuisNFM. Anyway,Now its working. I'll see what you've accomplished...
Back to top Go down
jamesblonde100
Young Owner
Young Owner
jamesblonde100

PostSubject: Re: NFM Legends (beta download included)   NFM Legends (beta download included) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 4:51 pm

ya i wos gonna say the same thing nfmh.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFM Legends (beta download included)   NFM Legends (beta download included) Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 11:50 pm

In this version Nimi u called the Shelby is awfully thin and no matter how hard i rammed it into a car or a wall or something no damage is acquired.
Back to top Go down
Sky
Game Reaper
Game Reaper

Number of posts : 831

PostSubject: Re: NFM Legends (beta download included)   NFM Legends (beta download included) Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 3:05 am

welll i got damaged
Back to top Go down
kaur8
Code Thief
kaur8
Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: NFM Legends (beta download included)   NFM Legends (beta download included) Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 7:49 pm

then its NFMKING - s problem.... Very Happy nice dude Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFM Legends (beta download included)   NFM Legends (beta download included) Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 1:23 am

wtf?
Back to top Go down
T354
Young Owner
Young Owner
T354
Number of posts : 367

PostSubject: Re: NFM Legends (beta download included)   NFM Legends (beta download included) Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 8:36 am

Good NFM! :lol:
Just change your music (some aren't fit)

Last edited by T354 on Sun 11 Apr 2010, 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flamester
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Flamester

PostSubject: Re: NFM Legends (beta download included)   NFM Legends (beta download included) Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 2:15 pm

Yep same as me i put the same car in my NFM Racers version in 2 weeks i will put up an beta maybe.....
Back to top Go down
T354
Young Owner
Young Owner
T354
Number of posts : 367

PostSubject: Re: NFM Legends (beta download included)   NFM Legends (beta download included) Icon_minitimeSun 11 Apr 2010, 7:24 am

music

cars : fit!
stages : fit!
stage 1 : fit but the volume is a bit too low
stage 2 : volume too low
stage 3 : same for stage 2
stage 4 : same for stage 2
stage 5 : fit!
stage 6 : too loud it even broke my speakers Mad
stage 7 : fit!
stage 8 : fit!
stage 9 : fit! even i used it to my beta version
stage 10 : tempo too fast
stage 11 : fit!
Back to top Go down
radicalone_65
Amateur
Amateur
radicalone_65
Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: NFM Legends (beta download included)   NFM Legends (beta download included) Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 2:42 pm

Thank you NFM Legends (beta download included) 261403
Back to top Go down
Rippagzapp
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Rippagzapp
Number of posts : 294

PostSubject: Re: NFM Legends (beta download included)   NFM Legends (beta download included) Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 9:19 pm

Thank you for telling me T354!
Back to top Go down
skids25
Code Thief
skids25
Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: NFM Legends (beta download included)   NFM Legends (beta download included) Icon_minitimeSat 13 Aug 2011, 10:06 am

I download the game and is so good!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dobai.norby
Code Thief

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: NFM Legends (beta download included)   NFM Legends (beta download included) Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 8:36 am

please download link !!! Sad
Back to top Go down

NFM Legends (beta download included)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top