AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Radical One Ranks + Tourney

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Radical One Ranks + Tourney - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radical One Ranks + Tourney   Radical One Ranks + Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 10:54 pm

Yes. You're going to be paired with MetaKnight. ACVoong and Sun_Killer will be your rivals.
Back to top Go down
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves
Number of posts : 1262

PostSubject: Re: Radical One Ranks + Tourney   Radical One Ranks + Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 7:14 pm

Is it racing only like usual?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radical One Ranks + Tourney   Radical One Ranks + Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 11:30 pm

Racing, indeed.
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

PostSubject: Re: Radical One Ranks + Tourney   Radical One Ranks + Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2012, 9:36 pm

Ten Graves (or 10th grave, whatever you like to be called Very Happy ) i would like to challenge you... Can't believe I just said this but I am really desprate to. Accept?
By the way my nick is Phyrexian, and I prefer Avenger server (don't know which one is faster for you).

-Phyrexian
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves

PostSubject: Re: Radical One Ranks + Tourney   Radical One Ranks + Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2012, 10:39 pm

Old topic, but okay. Room and time?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radical One Ranks + Tourney   Radical One Ranks + Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 12:28 am

Can I join this? =\
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radical One Ranks + Tourney   Radical One Ranks + Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 3:50 am

Antoine and 3334 haven't been online in ages. IP, you'll be in 6th. Turbo in 5th. This is completely random since you two have never played, so if you want to get placed higher then challenge people.

Turbo and 10th: You guys can make this official if you want...Just have it recorded and on Youtube (I can upload if you want). Official as in counting for ranks.
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: Radical One Ranks + Tourney   Radical One Ranks + Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 10:58 am

Room 1 (if its not full).
And time could be Saturday 14.1.2012 21:00 Central Europe Time

I will search all the AVENGER rooms when I come to find you. Do you know how to record the match? Because I dont Embarassed i hope Demise is going to be there
Back to top Go down
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves

PostSubject: Re: Radical One Ranks + Tourney   Radical One Ranks + Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 4:04 pm

Need someone to record it...if I record it might lag.
Back to top Go down
InhumanPwnage
Radical One Ranks + Tourney - Page 2 Meltgr10
"MeltGreen" stars
InhumanPwnage
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Radical One Ranks + Tourney   Radical One Ranks + Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 4:16 pm

You online now? got someone to record? I guess I can record now
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamhunt.net
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2
Number of posts : 1977

PostSubject: Re: Radical One Ranks + Tourney   Radical One Ranks + Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 5:24 pm

Yeah me too...
(i obviously deserve 1st place on the board demise)
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: Radical One Ranks + Tourney   Radical One Ranks + Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 10:00 pm

guys is there another way of comunication other than forums and chatting in the room? this is getting annoying
Back to top Go down
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves

PostSubject: Re: Radical One Ranks + Tourney   Radical One Ranks + Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 10:03 pm

Waiting...to get in.
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: Radical One Ranks + Tourney   Radical One Ranks + Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 10:16 pm

10th, how bout we do it on 15.1.2012 18:00 of Central Europe Time? and in a Room that has 5 or less players. (on Avenger)
Back to top Go down
NFMhakker
Mercenary
Mercenary
NFMhakker
Number of posts : 1196

PostSubject: Re: Radical One Ranks + Tourney   Radical One Ranks + Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 10:42 pm

@phyrexian, no need to post so much.. you can just edit your post.
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: Radical One Ranks + Tourney   Radical One Ranks + Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 6:09 pm

sorry cant wait any longer

@NFMhakker is it fine that i am posting this as a separate post? or should i have had edited my previous one?
Back to top Go down
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves

PostSubject: Re: Radical One Ranks + Tourney   Radical One Ranks + Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 10:07 pm

Sorry I didn't come...totally forgot about it.
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: Radical One Ranks + Tourney   Radical One Ranks + Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jan 2012, 7:59 am

Sorry, not waiting any more. I guess we can have our offical match on saturday 21st if you like. Avenger :: Room 5 (if not full). about 21:00 CET would do for me. We can have friendly matches on avenger 18:00 (i am there at that time) if you want.
Back to top Go down
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves

PostSubject: Re: Radical One Ranks + Tourney   Radical One Ranks + Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2012, 9:11 pm

cp,ing?
Back to top Go down
InhumanPwnage
Radical One Ranks + Tourney - Page 2 Meltgr10
"MeltGreen" stars
InhumanPwnage
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Radical One Ranks + Tourney   Radical One Ranks + Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 11:56 pm

Phyrexian -vs- 10thgrave (recorded 2nd to 5th match):

10thgrave emerged victorious.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamhunt.net
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: Radical One Ranks + Tourney   Radical One Ranks + Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 5:39 pm

hmm... I already had a couple of goes at you 10th, how about trying someone else? guys, does Sun_Killer have a forum account? If he does, then he is my next match. If he doesn't I want to try out Turbo. Very Happy didn't 1V1 any of you guys for quite a time now Wink
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: Radical One Ranks + Tourney   Radical One Ranks + Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 6:54 pm

Demise, am I getteing any of the R1 ranks? I beat ACVoong today if you remember.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radical One Ranks + Tourney   Radical One Ranks + Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 7:35 pm

ACVoong isn't a waster. However, I believe ACV's racing is better than anyone else's wasting. When wasters can kill ACV more easily, I'll consider giving them the #1.

On another note, Turbo belongs way up there.
Back to top Go down
Radical24
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Radical24
Number of posts : 4150

PostSubject: Re: Radical One Ranks + Tourney   Radical One Ranks + Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 7:46 pm

Can i challange someone to get in the list?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radical One Ranks + Tourney   Radical One Ranks + Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 7:54 pm

Yes you may. However, if you want to challenge a racer but you're a waster you'll need to record the match so I can see how much you beat him by.

This is a pretty shaky system, so hopefully we'll have a better one out soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radical One Ranks + Tourney   Radical One Ranks + Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radical One Ranks + Tourney

View previous topic View next topic Back to top