AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Need For Madness Rulz Remake

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Need For Madness Rulz Remake Empty
PostSubject: Need For Madness Rulz Remake   Need For Madness Rulz Remake Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 2:27 pm

Hello guys! Remember my first version, NFM Rulz? Then I tried to make another one, but failed. But this time I'm gonna do it! I'm focusing on learning to make cars - because I really suck at that. If you guys want, you can volunteer for something. Nothing was done yet (sorry!) but I'm doing my best to make this version come out soon.

- rafa1231518
Back to top Go down
NFMhakker
Mercenary
Mercenary
NFMhakker
Number of posts : 1196

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz Remake   Need For Madness Rulz Remake Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 3:46 pm

the only thing i got are tracks.... and i make them alot so need some help?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz Remake   Need For Madness Rulz Remake Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 4:17 pm

JDK 7 is downloading right now, and any help from you guys would be appreciated, so ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz Remake   Need For Madness Rulz Remake Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 5:16 pm

Yay! JDK worked. I will keep this topic as a development blog, any problem with that, IP?
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2
Number of posts : 1977

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz Remake   Need For Madness Rulz Remake Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 5:51 pm

I can do java
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz Remake   Need For Madness Rulz Remake Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 6:19 pm

You can do java? Ok, thanks. Do you mind finding another media player that can work with NFM? The one that comes with it is very old.
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz Remake   Need For Madness Rulz Remake Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 6:20 pm

another what? Like a mod player?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz Remake   Need For Madness Rulz Remake Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 7:06 pm

Yeah, but made with java. 618 has one in his youtube account, I will try to get it.

I need basic things, such as car piece limit hack, and I forgot the values to change the starting position of the cars.
Back to top Go down
iexrrr
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
iexrrr
Number of posts : 594

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz Remake   Need For Madness Rulz Remake Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 7:11 pm

rafa1231518 wrote:
and I forgot the values to change the starting position of the cars.
They're xstart and zstart, in xtGraphics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz Remake   Need For Madness Rulz Remake Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 7:35 pm

Thanks! You all will be included in the credits. Track piece limit (nothing to do with Trackers) and car piece limit were hacked by me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz Remake   Need For Madness Rulz Remake Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 8:17 pm

I think I broke my version... Here are the files if you want to try to fix it.

I will try and record a video for you guys to see...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz Remake   Need For Madness Rulz Remake Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 9:06 pm

Triple post? Why nobody posts here?

With some easy coding, look at what I did:

Need For Madness Rulz Remake Green_10

Yeah, the loading bar is fully green now. (EXCEPT FOR SOME STUFFIES)

Tutorial:

1. Look for
Code:
public void loading(Graphics g, Applet applet)
at xtGraphics.java.

Code:
g.setColor(new Color(0, 0, 0));
stands for the BG color (I think) (at the loading bar)

These are all RGB color codes.

Look for the next
Code:
g.setColor
I set mine to 89, 255, 123, making it be
Code:
g.setColor(new Color(89, 255, 123));

And it goes like that.

The next one was set to 0, 143, 46, so
Code:
g.setColor(new Color(0, 143, 46));

You can also, for example, add a new image there, using
Code:
g.drawImage

You can even modify
Code:
g.setFont
to use another font, other than MS Sans Serif all the time.
Back to top Go down
NFMhakker
Mercenary
Mercenary
NFMhakker
Number of posts : 1196

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz Remake   Need For Madness Rulz Remake Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 9:44 pm

whys the screen in script? thats... and ........

i guess good luck then....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz Remake   Need For Madness Rulz Remake Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 9:54 pm

Well, I think it's time to start with a fresh Madness.java. (I think it was it that I ruined)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz Remake   Need For Madness Rulz Remake Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 7:54 pm

Double post, but:

Yeah, it's ruined.
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz Remake   Need For Madness Rulz Remake Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 7:57 pm

Looks better than my version.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz Remake   Need For Madness Rulz Remake Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 11:37 pm

Need For Madness Rulz Remake Antial10

Anti-aliasing pwns! I still need to fix the 999 FPS issue...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz Remake   Need For Madness Rulz Remake Icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 11:26 am

I found the plugin.jar (from the netscape package) but HOW THE HELL DOES IT WORK?

Oh wait, I just found the JS[NAMEHERE].class files... YAY VERSION WITH SAVING ENABLED!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz Remake   Need For Madness Rulz Remake Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 1:39 am

Good luck on the version Smile
Back to top Go down
zannder
Amateur
Amateur
zannder
Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz Remake   Need For Madness Rulz Remake Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 5:57 am

need help on images or car colouring!
im the man for the job!

Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz Remake   Need For Madness Rulz Remake Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 9:29 am

zannder wrote:
need help on images or car colouring!
im the man for the job!

Razz

Sorry, but no. I am a great image editor, and car colouring? My version is coming with entire new cars. Screenshot for Stage 1 coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII
Number of posts : 933

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz Remake   Need For Madness Rulz Remake Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 10:58 am

good luck rafa... hmm if you need new cars, you can ask me.... im also somewhat good in java.... hope this version turns out great Very Happy all the best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz Remake   Need For Madness Rulz Remake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need For Madness Rulz Remake

View previous topic View next topic Back to top