AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

NFM Elites Teams Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

NFM Elites Teams Tournament Empty
PostSubject: NFM Elites Teams Tournament   NFM Elites Teams Tournament Icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 6:07 pm

Rules

In this tournament, every person who joins gets to pick their partner. The tournament is going to be 9 games (in every game every player can choose to waste or race). The tournament is going to take some time to complete maybe, but hopefully if everyone is active its going to take only 2 days. In each game, all 6 people who join the tournament (or better said, all of the 3 teams) join one game and have fun wasting or racing. I will try to get the matches recorded, but if I don't find anyone its ok.

People entering

Team A

-1 Phyrexian-
-2 Shruikan-

Team B

-3 Midnight-
-4 Moonlight-

Scores & Results

Score is going to function like this:

Race: If a player wins a race, then his team recieves 2 points. The second player's team recieves another 1 point, so if 2 players from the same clan take the 1st 2 positions, their team has won 3 points!

Waste: If a player wastes all other cars, his team recieves 2 points. The team of the person who was last to be wasted gets another 1 point, so if 2 people from one team survive and kill everyone, their team has won 3 points! If the waste results in a tie, then each team recieves 1 point.

Team A: 0 points
Team B: 0 points
Team C: 0 points

Date

The tournament starts the weekend after 6 players join.

Last edited by Phyrexian on Sun 25 Mar 2012, 1:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
DigitaLH2
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
DigitaLH2
Number of posts : 1105

PostSubject: Re: NFM Elites Teams Tournament   NFM Elites Teams Tournament Icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 6:42 pm

Does not belong here
Back to top Go down
Radical24
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Radical24
Number of posts : 4150

PostSubject: Re: NFM Elites Teams Tournament   NFM Elites Teams Tournament Icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 6:56 pm

^ what he said

Moved.
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: NFM Elites Teams Tournament   NFM Elites Teams Tournament Icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 8:04 pm

err what? why is it bad in clan discussion?
Back to top Go down
Radical24
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Radical24

PostSubject: Re: NFM Elites Teams Tournament   NFM Elites Teams Tournament Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 7:53 am

i know it's "NFM Elites tournament" but it is a tournament and in this topic everyone's discussion will be about the tournament and not the clan..
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII
Number of posts : 933

PostSubject: Re: NFM Elites Teams Tournament   NFM Elites Teams Tournament Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 12:36 pm

is it like the teams league where our partners get randomly arranged?
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: NFM Elites Teams Tournament   NFM Elites Teams Tournament Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 12:41 pm

Lucky XIII wrote:
is it like the teams league where our partners get randomly arranged?

nope, this time you choose your partner. I am taken already! :3
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII
Number of posts : 933

PostSubject: Re: NFM Elites Teams Tournament   NFM Elites Teams Tournament Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 1:14 pm

may i view my options first?
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: NFM Elites Teams Tournament   NFM Elites Teams Tournament Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 1:18 pm

Ok. Midnight and Moonlight decided to be together in the meantime. So Shruikan, Midnight, Moonlight & me are taken, if you find anyone else on the member list you can ask them. If they don't have an account already on our forums, could you tell them to make one if you see them?
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Midnight
Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: NFM Elites Teams Tournament   NFM Elites Teams Tournament Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 5:09 pm

This should be fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: NFM Elites Teams Tournament   NFM Elites Teams Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 6:42 am

ugh, wish this was still in clan discussion... raza, your post doesnt belong here, it belongs to the other place you posted it in
Back to top Go down
Radical24
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Radical24

PostSubject: Re: NFM Elites Teams Tournament   NFM Elites Teams Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 8:31 am

Phyrexian wrote:
ugh, wish this was still in clan discussion...
why? i mean, it doesent belongst to there..
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: NFM Elites Teams Tournament   NFM Elites Teams Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 2:26 pm

so I could delete raza's post since it doesnt belong here either, since I can mod it here.
Back to top Go down
Radical24
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Radical24

PostSubject: Re: NFM Elites Teams Tournament   NFM Elites Teams Tournament Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar 2012, 11:51 pm

what raza's post?
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: NFM Elites Teams Tournament   NFM Elites Teams Tournament Icon_minitimeSat 21 Apr 2012, 8:49 am

Radical24 wrote:
what raza's post?

oh it isn't here anymore XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFM Elites Teams Tournament   NFM Elites Teams Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jun 2012, 7:21 pm

Psychic wrote:
Elites tourny? >.>

Dude, This is a dead topic. Which is 3 months old or there about.

Please stop bumping dead topics..If you want to increase your post count do it in text games not here. Text games that aren't dead.
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: NFM Elites Teams Tournament   NFM Elites Teams Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jun 2012, 8:26 pm

umm... no, except we are busy. Once the war is over, we might take some rest, and have fun together instead, without rivalry against any other clans...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFM Elites Teams Tournament   NFM Elites Teams Tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFM Elites Teams Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Back to top