AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Multi-clanning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

For or against multiclanning?
For!
Multi-clanning I_vote_lcap27%Multi-clanning I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 9 ]
Against!
Multi-clanning I_vote_lcap73%Multi-clanning I_vote_rcap
 73% [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 33

AuthorMessage
SinBliss

Multi-clanning Empty
PostSubject: Multi-clanning   Multi-clanning Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 9:00 am

Alright so, what do you guys think about people Multi-clanning? I won't make a huge argument, but I'm generally against it. I feel like you should be part of 1 clan only, and no clans should allow multi-clanning.

Discuss
Back to top Go down

Multi-clanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multi-clanning   Multi-clanning Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 9:45 am

SinfulBliss wrote:
Alright so, what do you guys think about people Multi-clanning? I won't make a huge argument, but I'm generally against it. I feel like you should be part of 1 clan only, and no clans should allow multi-clanning.

Discuss

It lost me a few members, but I still agree. Already seen two cases of someone nearly warring themself, which is crazy. :/ I will say though on the other hand it does keep the big clans big and the small clans small, harder for my one to get members now.
Back to top Go down
MDX
Morph Manipulator
Morph Manipulator
MDX
Number of posts : 5220

Multi-clanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multi-clanning   Multi-clanning Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 5:07 pm

Multi clanning should be fine if the member is not very high up the ranks. In any other case, I think it is worthless.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Myth
Myth
Kitty
Number of posts : 7553

Multi-clanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multi-clanning   Multi-clanning Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 5:11 pm

MDX wrote:
Multi clanning should be fine if the member is not very high up the ranks. In any other case, I think it is worthless.

In TOF we made it so members cant get beyond a rank if they are in multiple clans and we made it a rule that they are not allowed in wars or tournaments
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KittyNFM?ob=0
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

Multi-clanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multi-clanning   Multi-clanning Icon_minitimeSat 21 Apr 2012, 8:52 am

I don't really like multiclanning, and I think I am gonna do something against it in my clan... but I don't want to force the people to leave one clan or the other :/ also, I think its VERY wierd since Raza is gonna war against MW (he is in Elites and MW) and lucky against elites (again, Elites and MW) so... thats my opinion sort of XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
NfmAddict
Rookie
Rookie
NfmAddict
Number of posts : 176

Multi-clanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multi-clanning   Multi-clanning Icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 11:53 pm

But wut if the person is on both clans, and they war eachother??? 1# fail right there...
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

Multi-clanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multi-clanning   Multi-clanning Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 3:34 pm

Yes NfmAddict, that's a good point. MW and Elites are in that situation with Raza and Lucky right now.

I'm against the multiclanning (and you say I let everyone multiclan?), because it feels like "eh, one's too boring, let's have 2 clans! so it won't get boring! lawlz" and the problems with wars + as admins stated for example, you cannot represent two or more teams in a rally...
Back to top Go down
Zee
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Zee
Number of posts : 1662

Multi-clanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multi-clanning   Multi-clanning Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 3:44 pm

Many peope in MW are multiclanning..I go against it.
Stay in one clan, dont keep changing, cause then it gets confusing.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Myth
Myth
Kitty
Number of posts : 7553

Multi-clanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multi-clanning   Multi-clanning Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2012, 1:19 am

Although Im against multi-claning we allow it anyways because we have rules in place to prevent members who are in two or more clans from waring against the there clan
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KittyNFM?ob=0
RadicalRacer
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
RadicalRacer
Number of posts : 1490

Multi-clanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multi-clanning   Multi-clanning Icon_minitimeWed 02 May 2012, 3:38 am

I really have to agree with NFMAdditct it's a very nice point. It loses members and causes alot of problems in wars. My Opinion ban Multiclanning forever...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Multi-clanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multi-clanning   Multi-clanning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multi-clanning

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Need For Madness :: NFM Discussion :: Multiplayer-