AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project Empty
PostSubject: Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project   Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 5:02 pm

Need For Madness Rulz
This is for who never knew about NFM Rulz

Download here the hack

Need For Madness Rulz 2

Cars
62,1%

Tracks
66,6%

Java
100%(for all created cars yet Razz)

THE NEED FOR MADNESS RULZ PORJECT IS CANCELED AS I'M GOING TO STOP POSTING, AND THAT COUNTS ON CODING.

Last edited by rafa1231518 on Sun 12 Dec 2010, 12:07 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Goodbye.)
Back to top Go down
Flamester
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Flamester
Number of posts : 302

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project   Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 8:27 pm

hey u have my saleen s7 twin turbo car sweet and download my NFML beta
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project   Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project Icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep 2009, 2:24 pm

Not!
What car is it?!?!?!?
Its Speed Destroyer?
SD i found in... WikiHow.com or the code in the forums!
Back to top Go down
Flamester
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Flamester
Number of posts : 302

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project   Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project Icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep 2009, 4:55 pm

hey that is my car i made speed destroyer the original name for that car was saleen s7 twin turbo then u changed the name to speed destroyer

o and u dont have my new version of that car hehehehe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project   Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project Icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep 2009, 6:05 pm

Yeah you already released it.(I'll check your topic to see).
I can use your saleen s7 twin turbo?I'll give the credit for you.
Back to top Go down
MaGiCx
Karma Caper
Karma Caper

Number of posts : 232

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project   Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 11:19 pm

dOESN'T WORK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project   Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 12:19 am

i stopped working on that now i am making my easiest car of my new version that replaces doctor monstaa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project   Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project Icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 6:32 pm

rafa1231518 wrote:
Here's my first post.I've been borking a big time on my NFM Version.Here is it.COMPLETE Version.

Very Happy I made 2 of the cars(The others i copied)*
And i copied from WikiHow.com and others sites too.

If you publish tracks in the forums it will be not copyright :behead: It\'s HAMMER TIME

Download here the hack

Please read the Read Me file!
Comments here.

EDIT:If can, someone help me to replace "Moving Spikes" with another car

*I not copied cars from Need For Madness: Lighting; MoGaDeX; Special Edition - Gotham City(Others Need For Madness i not downloaded).
If you find a same car as in your game, it has the code on the forums or WikiHow.com.Be careful with codes on this sites, because anyone can copy Smile

What other sites you copied cars more than WikiHow.com?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project   Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 1:26 pm

BIG BUMP
From Youtube.com
Metacafe.com
VolcanoGames's NFM Version
And more...
I won't advert too much at here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project   Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 12:09 pm

very sorry for bump and Double Post, but i have to say THAT NEED FOR MADNESS RULZ 2 IS COMING!!!!!!!
PS.: First post updated
Back to top Go down
Rage007
Sp3c1al1s3d
Sp3c1al1s3d
Rage007
Number of posts : 3354

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project   Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 12:45 pm

Yes! Well, good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://mablogisawesome.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project   Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 1:13 pm

Thanks! Ill update this every day! And this time, no Bumps/Double Posts.[/some offtopic]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project   Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 2:15 am

sorry 4 doble post /oh crap no one posts here!!!!!!!!!
BAD NEWS: Whan rafa1231518 was ending his 3 hour Java Hacking project, he got BSOD thanks to it, i was annoyed and DESTROYED MY MOUSE. but thanks to the f*cking Windows XP, i did still have the Tab button. Here is everything i want to say abou windows. Windows is a:http://www.noswearing.com/dictionary
Back to top Go down
MDX
Morph Manipulator
Morph Manipulator
MDX
Number of posts : 5220

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project   Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 4:37 pm

You smashed your mouse? Now that's Rage.

Sorry about that dude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project   Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 5:01 pm

now it's fixed. my mom almost banned me from using the PC...
Back to top Go down
Rippagzapp
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Rippagzapp
Number of posts : 294

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project   Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 6:29 pm

Lucky...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project   Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 4:35 pm

BUMP!
Luckily, i didn't got BSOD, a video is coming! New Car + Java + Track.
Updated first post Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alex Kirchu
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Alex Kirchu
Number of posts : 2893

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project   Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 2:51 pm

Hmm, my review on your version rafa:

Way, WAY TOO MANY CARS are based on MAX REVENGE!!! Talk about lazy much.

Also, the whole version is based on sum1 else's version?

Was this intended to be a very good NFM version or just an alright one?
Back to top Go down
Rage007
Sp3c1al1s3d
Sp3c1al1s3d
Rage007

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project   Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 3:38 pm

You should have reviewed that in The Review Topic. After all, why did MDX make that topic Razz

BTW, if you are wondering why Alex is online now, he is NOT in Australia (no i dont stalk him, he tells me over MSN)

Are you going to break it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project   Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 1:25 pm

Don't worry, rulz 1 was just a basic with volcanogames's cars. I'm trying to record the vid but its lagging too much. Should i record it by the webcam?
Back to top Go down
Rage007
Sp3c1al1s3d
Sp3c1al1s3d
Rage007

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project   Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 2:25 pm

Record by Cam Studio.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project   Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 11:03 pm

i need a crack for it, that's the bad thing!
I just seen that Java = It was easier than i think'd
Back to top Go down
Rage007
Sp3c1al1s3d
Sp3c1al1s3d
Rage007

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project   Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 3:03 am

Cam Studio is free and its MUCH better than HyperCam 2, since CamStudio records 12 frames/ sec. You can change it if you want.
Back to top Go down
Sky
Game Reaper
Game Reaper

Number of posts : 831

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project   Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 3:18 am

stage 7 causes a bit of problems Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project   Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 1:25 pm

adverts wrote:
Cam Studio is free and its MUCH better than HyperCam 2, since CamStudio records 12 frames/ sec. You can change it if you want.
Hmm, i'll try to record at 60 fps or 30.

jinohyui wrote:
stage 7 causes a bit of problems Sad
Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project   Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need For Madness Rulz 2 Project

View previous topic View next topic Back to top