AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Big Jilm
System Failure
System Failure
Big Jilm
Number of posts : 13384

Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 1:07 pm

I would guess that that us at a higher priority than this, IMO
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/koner1ssite/

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 4:46 pm

Yes I think he is but probably not now cuz as he said Life's a *****.
Back to top Go down
Big Jilm
System Failure
System Failure
Big Jilm

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 8:59 pm

I wonder what is censored out...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 9:17 pm

Trust me you don't want to find you probably do!
Back to top Go down
LegnaK
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
LegnaK
Number of posts : 2054

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 9:29 pm

back on topic.... MDX if you want to start this again you're more than welcome to use my maximum destruction and grave digger.
Back to top Go down
Big Jilm
System Failure
System Failure
Big Jilm

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 9:31 pm

Sorry, we were WAYY off topic, I take the blame... Soooo... Are there any TRACK ideas yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 9:35 pm

That might take a while...To get some ideas cuz MDX's biggest track is sooo sick (In a good way)
Back to top Go down
Big Jilm
System Failure
System Failure
Big Jilm

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 9:49 pm

Which track was that? Sorry, I forgot... Fail
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 9:55 pm

I will show you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaV8gxk-knc&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Here you go!
Back to top Go down
Big Jilm
System Failure
System Failure
Big Jilm

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 9:59 pm

Oh, that one? Did he say it would be in his version? (MTM)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 10:01 pm

No not really but in his v2!
Back to top Go down
Big Jilm
System Failure
System Failure
Big Jilm

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 10:07 pm

Well you did previously say that!
Back to top Go down
Noah Johns
Janitor
Janitor
Noah Johns
Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 12:41 am

can we play it? im ready Smile
Back to top Go down
Big Jilm
System Failure
System Failure
Big Jilm

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 1:05 am

IT'S NOT DONE!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 1:18 am

Noah Johns wrote:
can we play it? im ready Smile

you dip, he hasnt even started.

and just cause "you ready" doesnt mean mdx doesnt have a life outside this forum.

lol. mdx said that once.
Back to top Go down
Noah Johns
Janitor
Janitor
Noah Johns
Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 5:08 am

I WAITED 2 WEEKS TO PLAY IT!! HE HAS TO BE WORKING AND ALMOST DONE WITH IT! AND STOP COPYING ME! It\'s HAMMER TIME Scream
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 6:19 am

Calm down. Kaboom is not copying you and MDX has not done it yet. I think he doesn't want to make this version anymore.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rage007
Sp3c1al1s3d
Sp3c1al1s3d
Rage007
Number of posts : 3354

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 11:56 am

<font size=7>FOR THE LOVE OF CHEESE FRIES</font>

He is working on V2 at the moment. How would you like it Noah Johns if you were being pushed on by pushy fans. Besides, I have waited much longer than 2 weeks, yet not complaining

Learn a word called 'respect'.
Back to top Go down
http://mablogisawesome.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar 2011, 6:27 am

I love that last track with all the traps. It's by far your best, as well as that new car. Although, the prototype is almost as good.

Adverts, it seems as if you're indirectly complaining. Frankly, I don't think MDX gives a cheese fry about his fans pushing him. In fact, it's probably flattering in small substances (since it shows they really love his creations). In large substances, it's probably annoying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar 2011, 7:59 pm

I thought he didn't really want to do this version!
Back to top Go down
Coolnessawaits
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Coolnessawaits
Number of posts : 1078

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Aug 2011, 2:54 pm

FOR THE SAKE OF GOD HE HASNT EVEN FINISHED V2!

We do not know. If he wont, he will tell us after v2. WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT!
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Aug 2011, 3:00 pm

Why the cheese do you think we ask for this version? Look at the post before you, praful didn't say anything about wanting the version. So just shut up. It's a dead topic anyway.
Back to top Go down
Clickstar
Code Thief
Clickstar
Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 6:53 pm

If this MTM (By MoGaDex), I hope is Released. Im still waiting for MDX v2!
Back to top Go down
MDX
Morph Manipulator
Morph Manipulator
MDX
Number of posts : 5220

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 7:19 pm

Unlocked this topic. Gonna start working on this after v2 is released.
Back to top Go down
radical1
Collector
Collector
radical1
Number of posts : 514

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 8:24 pm

good luck on this version
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)   Monster Truck Madness (by MDX) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Truck Madness (by MDX)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top