AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

The most OP custom car (top 20 list)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Which custom car is the most OP?
King Maasheen
The most OP custom car (top 20 list) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap23%The most OP custom car (top 20 list) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 13 ]
Tesco Lorry B
The most OP custom car (top 20 list) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap47%The most OP custom car (top 20 list) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 27 ]
USA Waster
The most OP custom car (top 20 list) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap4%The most OP custom car (top 20 list) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
EL POWERFUL V2
The most OP custom car (top 20 list) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap4%The most OP custom car (top 20 list) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
WTF Mobile
The most OP custom car (top 20 list) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%The most OP custom car (top 20 list) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lambo R-Police
The most OP custom car (top 20 list) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap5%The most OP custom car (top 20 list) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
Mega Waster
The most OP custom car (top 20 list) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap2%The most OP custom car (top 20 list) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Ghost-PSR
The most OP custom car (top 20 list) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap9%The most OP custom car (top 20 list) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 5 ]
Striker
The most OP custom car (top 20 list) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap2%The most OP custom car (top 20 list) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
US Tank
 2% [ 1 ]
Peace Maker
 4% [ 2 ]
EL POWERFUL NMF1
The most OP custom car (top 20 list) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%The most OP custom car (top 20 list) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 57

AuthorMessage
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

The most OP custom car (top 20 list) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The most OP custom car (top 20 list)   The most OP custom car (top 20 list) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 7:57 pm

RX98 wrote:
It would have to be Tesco Lorry. At first, I really underestimated that car, because of the way it looks (as people say, don't judge the book by its cover!Razz)  . But mark my words, if you are challenging this car, you'd have no chance AT ALL.

Good job 10 Gravy for making such a OP'ed car!!!
Meh, Bullet Troller was more OP before Omar's restrictions on car stats.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
Chaotic
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Chaotic
Number of posts : 2931

PostSubject: Re: The most OP custom car (top 20 list)   The most OP custom car (top 20 list) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 9:31 pm

Back in my day, M A S H E EN used to be a monster. e,e I once used in the beta multiplayer and I wasted everyone.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXM4vGgznC2VfVFIesJqTqw
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

PostSubject: Re: The most OP custom car (top 20 list)   The most OP custom car (top 20 list) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 11:40 pm

TwistedTeenager wrote:
Back in my day, M A S H E EN used to be a monster. e,e I once used in the beta multiplayer and I wasted everyone.
Yeah, I used to be legendary for abusing masheen XD I was one of the very few people who didn't die to F7s Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
Chaotic
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Chaotic
Number of posts : 2931

PostSubject: Re: The most OP custom car (top 20 list)   The most OP custom car (top 20 list) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 11:43 pm

Phyrexian wrote:
TwistedTeenager wrote:
Yeah, I used to be legendary for abusing masheen XD I was one of the very few people who didn't die to F7s Razz
I died once by a Nimi, his username was cakeslayer I think.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXM4vGgznC2VfVFIesJqTqw
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most OP custom car (top 20 list)   The most OP custom car (top 20 list) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The most OP custom car (top 20 list)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top