AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Where did you get your name from?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Amethyst
Sp3c1al1s3d
Sp3c1al1s3d
Amethyst
Number of posts : 3369

Where did you get your name from? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar 2014, 12:24 am

I might post here before?

VinylDashy76 : I mixed up Vinyl Scratch & RBD name. 76 is my fav number
LonelyWolf : I got this name because I am always LONELY & I like WOLVES.

Note:
Back to top Go down
Amplifier
True Gamer
True Gamer
Amplifier
Number of posts : 3933

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar 2014, 12:47 am

UPDATE: I got Spineshank from my favorite band, and I got Un-Loco from my other favorite (Unloco) and then added a dash between Un and Loco.
Back to top Go down
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline
Number of posts : 496

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar 2014, 1:49 am

I jusg spent a little while thinking about what I would make my account name... I decided on redline. My username for most things is banditvxl, named after my epic 70+ MPH RC Car. It is called the bandit, and then the better version adds on the VXL part.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Harbinger
Number of posts : 2714

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar 2014, 2:15 am

I intended to become stronger on NFMM when I first came early 2012. I wanted to be the best, so I named myself as "The-Master". I was doing a good job on it, until I realized I was merely facing a few random people who were not good at the game. I struggled to become good, as well in car making. Over the years I finally managed to make a car and somewhat improve my skill. I registered on CMF and found a user named as "Aventador_X" who is originally known as Kinetico today. I thought it was a incredible name, so without even thinking I changed my name you Reventon_X. I was made fun of, as if I were trash. I was nothing like Aventador_X. I started to get sick of my name. I pondered for an hour or two during my bed time and managed to find a name "DragonScythe". I liked it so much. Not shortly after that was RBL born.
Back to top Go down
Dex
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1770

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar 2014, 3:25 am

My story is fair and square.

I became densmenace09 since it was my YT Channel's name back then. I used it for the beta tests (#1 & #2), and used it in NFMM before I registered.

I registered as CarbonFly, I was desperate for a name and I had to pick something off of the top of my head. (also derived from a pair of NIKE Fly Carbon brand shorts idklol)

Dexterity derived from the fact that it is THE MOST logical name I have come up with in relation to a game where quickness is a key factor to win.

THE END.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst
Sp3c1al1s3d
Sp3c1al1s3d
Amethyst

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar 2014, 1:32 am

Update....

Illuminaty - I got this username when I listening to Skrillex's remix International when suddenly I heard a ghostly sound says ' Illuminati '.
Back to top Go down
BackflipBadger
Code Thief
BackflipBadger
Number of posts : 0

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar 2014, 3:38 am

I stole my forum name from some guy I played online with in NFS The Run. My NFMM name (SuperVeloce) comes from Lamborghini's.
Back to top Go down
Vizual
Madness Reborn
Madness Reborn
Vizual
Number of posts : 16731

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar 2014, 4:08 am

In NFMM, I was originally Skyline_XX, which comes from Nissan Skyline, one of my favourite cars.
Then I changed it to Vizual, which comes from seeing with keen eyes that I have. Razz

On AIM Games, I decided to name myself Photon. I like names that are somewhat with light.
Back to top Go down
Excadrill
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Excadrill
Number of posts : 2279

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar 2014, 6:45 am

Oreo told me that name then RAD1 said add A to it
Back to top Go down
http://aimgamesforummotion.com
Amethyst
Sp3c1al1s3d
Sp3c1al1s3d
Amethyst

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar 2014, 12:36 pm

Update again. ._.

Radiance - I got this when reading Rarity MLP Wiki. In episode "Power Ponies", Rarity is acting as Radiance in the episode. And then I think I'm gonna using Radiance as my NFMM username.
Back to top Go down
Amplifier
True Gamer
True Gamer
Amplifier
Number of posts : 3933

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar 2014, 3:22 pm

UPDATE: I found the name Spectrum from a really bada** song by Sepultura when I was listening to it.
Back to top Go down
Mute
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Mute
Number of posts : 2044

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2014, 2:42 am

A Kingdom Hearts boss, a Polish metal band, and a show called Robot wars.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma
Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2014, 12:51 pm

Behemoth wrote:
A Kingdom Hearts boss, a Polish metal band, and a show called Robot wars.
ROBOT WARS =D

My new name Enigma comes from the enigma machine used in WW2 to decipher codes and secret messages. I am quite a quiet, secretive person so I thought it would be a suitable name.
Back to top Go down
Thunder_Edge
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Thunder_Edge
Number of posts : 255

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2014, 3:03 pm

I have three names:

Thunder_Edge - Comes from a sword from the game Okami

RBD19 - Refer to my Profile Pic or if you're still confused, RainBowDash-19

Lucario19(Current) - All Time Favorite Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kirbyowns14?feature=mhee
Silent
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Silent
Number of posts : 4165

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2014, 8:10 pm

My AIM name is based on a R1 mod I made (Dradical One)
Back to top Go down
Platinum
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Platinum
Number of posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2014, 11:06 pm

Pretty Obvious My Name Was Based Off an Element.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria
Soul Reaper
Soul Reaper

Number of posts : 15147

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2014, 11:55 pm

AIM Name: Hysteria is my favorite word. Nuff said.

NFMM Name: I figured since I got Racer of the Year 2013 award I would try to think of a name that has to do with a race. A trifecta is a bet in which the bettor must predict the first three finishers of a race in exact order. I liked the word, so I decided to switch it up and replace the "c" with a "k". So there you have it.
Back to top Go down
Beruto16
Code Thief

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2014, 12:15 am

According to the last post date, this isn't a bump.
"Beruto" was just a name I came up with, I also thought it sounded catchy.
I chose the number sixteen to indicate my current age.

Last edited by Beruto16 on Tue 08 Jul 2014, 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A small error.)
Back to top Go down
Drazzey
Rookie
Rookie
Drazzey
Number of posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2014, 12:41 am

I chose the name "Drazzey" because a lot of people call me Draz after I changed my name to Drazeros(my favorite B-daman). I also chose this name because when I tried to register the name "Draz" to Minecraft it wasn't possible, so that's how I got Drazzey.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiPIpv_57F3DxNVPRra0juQ
LeCalisthenicsFan
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
LeCalisthenicsFan
Number of posts : 1573

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2014, 1:41 am

I like NFS Rivals it's a fun game

thats how my name was created lmao.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Chaotic
Number of posts : 2931

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2014, 3:51 am

Hmm, my first name was AwesomeBot4, I don't even know why it was named that. I was 12. Then it was Twisted Tempo due to that being my favorite Beyblade(later on I found out someone else had that name too.) Then it was just Twisted. I think you can figure out the rest. Now it's Chaotic, because why the Hell not? xP My name is Mr. Charizard on Steam though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXM4vGgznC2VfVFIesJqTqw
LIX
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
LIX
Number of posts : 1592

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2014, 6:19 am

A_Dynamite, follows the syntax of Capital A + Underscore + Adjective, as seen by the admins of clan "Dolguins", which I believe is a pun of both "Dolphins" and "Penguins", the admins have names such as "A_Pushover" and "A_Weakling". I am only a Level 3 Penguin member, so I have decided to follow the trend. I am no longer fanta100 (aka the soft drink + random number or abbreviation of fantastichundred). I hope that our clan officially registers onto aimgames later, I believe we have met all the minimum requirements for application of clan moderator and clan introduction. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Vectra
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

Number of posts : 3056

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2014, 12:12 pm

My friend and I were thinking about some names for Minecraft. Then he said XxBoilerxX
After when I was registering on the forums I wrote that cause i tought the name will be good Razz

I got the second name TheRedBaron when I was playing some War Planes multiplayer game.
The most powerful guy on multiplayer was called TheRedBaron so I kinda liked that name.

(Red Baron is also a old German WW1 airplane which had 3 wings and didnt flied very good Razz)
Back to top Go down
Yasuhiro
Code Thief

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2014, 9:18 pm

Every name I choose will always be based on Japanese meanings. While registering, I desired a name that meant calm/serene. After thinking; the final result was "Yasuhiro."

As for Need for Madness Multiplayer, I have no names/ideas in mind. Although, I'm considering using Yasuhiro.

Last edited by Yasuhiro on Sun 20 Jul 2014, 11:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : First sentence didn't make any sense.)
Back to top Go down
Amethyst
Sp3c1al1s3d
Sp3c1al1s3d
Amethyst

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2014, 11:32 am

This is how I got my AIM name:

Radiance + Rarity = Radity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get your name from?   Where did you get your name from? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where did you get your name from?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Need For Madness :: NFM Discussion :: Multiplayer-