AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Argument with MASHEEN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

do you think MASHEEN is noobish?
Yes
Argument with MASHEEN - Page 2 I_vote_lcap30%Argument with MASHEEN - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 9 ]
No
Argument with MASHEEN - Page 2 I_vote_lcap70%Argument with MASHEEN - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 70% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 30

AuthorMessage
Psychic
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Psychic
Number of posts : 3023

Argument with MASHEEN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argument with MASHEEN   Argument with MASHEEN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2013, 4:25 pm

It depends on the stage I think. If it's a small crumpet up stage, it's easy for Masheen to get you, if it's a long, big stage. It's quite hard for Masheen to catch up to you, especially if you're a weaker car.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walliice
XGH
Amateur
Amateur
XGH
Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Argument with MASHEEN   Argument with MASHEEN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Mar 2013, 12:45 am

MASHEEN IMO is perfectly fair on most stages bar wasting-exclusive stages. its incredibly easy for human drivers to avoid it, or atleast it is for me anyways.

honestly i see more people use radical 1 or DR Monstaa anyways...
Back to top Go down
Amplifier
True Gamer
True Gamer
Amplifier
Number of posts : 3933

PostSubject: Re: Argument with MASHEEN   Argument with MASHEEN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 11:00 pm

In small stages M A S H E E N has you cornered and then you're like OOOOH CRAP
Back to top Go down
PARTHAWAII
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
PARTHAWAII
Number of posts : 590

PostSubject: Re: Argument with MASHEEN   Argument with MASHEEN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun 2013, 11:13 am

Masheen is noobish. Pisses everyone off easy.
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/app/basic/115536769595055480442/about?cb
BlackBird
Ascended
Ascended
BlackBird
Number of posts : 6884

PostSubject: Re: Argument with MASHEEN   Argument with MASHEEN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun 2013, 11:25 am

MASHEEN pisses off others is only because of they are unable to beat MASHEEN
Back to top Go down
Insane Elite
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Insane Elite
Number of posts : 1603

PostSubject: Re: Argument with MASHEEN   Argument with MASHEEN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun 2013, 11:45 am

MASHEEN is not noobish. Some might say it's OP cause it's got a hard as [censored] defense, and it can OHKO most cars. But the great disadvantage is that MASHEEN has a freaking slow speed.

And yes, it requires lots of skill and patience to waste using MASHEEN. You might say that all that is needed is to hit the opponent, but that's the hard thing. MASHEEN's slow speed makes it hard and frustrating to hit racers. Do you think wasting in 4DV using MASHEEN is a piece of cake? No. Even camping is not that easy (unless the racers are downright fools). But, wasting with MASHEEN in small, tight stages is easy. So when someone uses a MASHEEN in small stages while others are racing, that can be considered noobish.

However, there is one problem. It is the player himself. Noobs use MASHEEN in a noobish way, and that's when the noobishness happens. Here are some examples of MASHEEN abuse:

- Spinning in and out of a checkpoint so that there's no way racers can enter the checkpoint without being wasted. (happened with me in NFMM, it's really annoying)

- Using MASHEEN in small stages while others are racing

- Fix abusing (this might be hard to do in many stages)

So, it's not fair to call MASHEEN a noob. The thing that should be called a noob is the player himself.
Back to top Go down
BlackBird
Ascended
Ascended
BlackBird
Number of posts : 6884

PostSubject: Re: Argument with MASHEEN   Argument with MASHEEN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun 2013, 11:47 am

InsanElite wrote:

And yes, it requires lots of skill and patience to waste using MASHEEN. You might say that all that is needed is to hit the opponent, but that's the hard thing. MASHEEN's slow speed makes it hard and frustrating to hit racers. Do you think wasting in 4DV using MASHEEN is a piece of cake? No. Even camping is not that easy (unless the racers are downright fools). But, wasting with MASHEEN in small, tight stages is easy. So when someone uses a MASHEEN in small stages while others are racing, that can be considered noobish.
That's my point on what MASHEEN need skill,a lot of skill
Back to top Go down
PARTHAWAII
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
PARTHAWAII
Number of posts : 590

PostSubject: Re: Argument with MASHEEN   Argument with MASHEEN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun 2013, 11:51 am

All I takes is me to make a fast decision, and then calculate movements and then I escape from Masheen.
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/app/basic/115536769595055480442/about?cb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argument with MASHEEN   Argument with MASHEEN - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Argument with MASHEEN

View previous topic View next topic Back to top