AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

RedDragonLRD's Tournament!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RedDragonLRD
Mercenary
Mercenary
RedDragonLRD
Number of posts : 1256

RedDragonLRD's Tournament!!! Empty
PostSubject: RedDragonLRD's Tournament!!!   RedDragonLRD's Tournament!!! Icon_minitimeTue 25 Dec 2012, 8:26 pm

Hello AIM!!!

First of all, Merry Christmas! I hope you all got what you wanted Smile

Now on to the important stuff...
I am organizing my first tournament! All the info is below:

WHEN: Undecided, but probably sometime this week (if I can get enough people to join by then)

WHERE: Also undecided, probably Avenger though.

HOW IT WORKS:

- You are to pick 2 cars (ideally 1 racer and 1 waster) to use in this tournament. They can be game cars or customs. It doesn't matter if they are "OP". They can be cars you made or cars someone else made. Please post the name, creator, and if you can, an image of the cars you are going to use. You may also change cars before the tourney, even if you posted a different car before. Just repost saying if you changed a car.

- We will be playing a number of game/possibly custom stages that will be decided by me soon.

- Depending on how many people join, the scores will go like this:

1st place: 14 points
2nd place: 12 points
3rd: 10
4th: 8
5th: 6
6th: 4
7th: 2

The person with the most points at the end of the tourney wins! There will also be 2nd and 3rd place.

PRIZES:

Thumb up! 1st place winner will recieve:

My car MonstaaSport
Spoiler:

And my track Dragon Victory
Spoiler:

Thumb up! 2nd place winner will recieve MonstaaSport only.

Thumb up! 3rd place winner will recieve my track Sinister Playground
Spoiler:

NOTE: Players will not recieve these prizes if they are code thieves or untrusted n00bs.

RULES:
- No dirty racing.
- Only 2 Disconnections allowed per player.
- No spamming.
- Please come and be on time!!!! We will only wait 15 minutes MAX!

Only 7 people can join, so sign up now!!!

CURRENT PLAYERS:

Thanks guys! I hope this tourney will be a blast! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by RedDragonLRD on Wed 26 Dec 2012, 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jiggnfm
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Jiggnfm
Number of posts : 10256

PostSubject: Re: RedDragonLRD's Tournament!!!   RedDragonLRD's Tournament!!! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2012, 2:28 am

I wish I could join to get those prizes! Sad

However I don't have the money for it...

Back to top Go down
http://streetblunt954.wordpress.com/
Omega
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
Omega
Number of posts : 2332

PostSubject: Re: RedDragonLRD's Tournament!!!   RedDragonLRD's Tournament!!! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2012, 7:44 pm

As I said on CMF, I will join. However see my post there to see what I can do. I will post screenies soon.
Back to top Go down
RedDragonLRD
Mercenary
Mercenary
RedDragonLRD
Number of posts : 1256

PostSubject: Re: RedDragonLRD's Tournament!!!   RedDragonLRD's Tournament!!! Icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 11:06 pm

This topic isn't being updated as much as the one on NFM forums. Go here for the more updated one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RedDragonLRD's Tournament!!!   RedDragonLRD's Tournament!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RedDragonLRD's Tournament!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top