AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

My First True NFM Ver!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LostArms
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
LostArms
Number of posts : 579

My First True NFM Ver! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First True NFM Ver!   My First True NFM Ver! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 10:08 pm

It's finished!
I'll put up some screenies later! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://thenfmforum.forumotions.net

PostSubject: Re: My First True NFM Ver!   My First True NFM Ver! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 7:03 pm

yeah ur version is going to be sooooooooo good
Back to top Go down
Blackreaver
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
Blackreaver
Number of posts : 2518

PostSubject: Re: My First True NFM Ver!   My First True NFM Ver! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 9:15 pm

you are a good track maker supersonic911 keep it up
Back to top Go down
http://cdr-2000.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: My First True NFM Ver!   My First True NFM Ver! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 4:52 pm

do u knw one of ur ideas which is called Paninaro,Caninaro,Let's Die! i actually was surprised because i thought of that and by the way i am not stopping you from making it ok
Back to top Go down
LostArms
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
LostArms
Number of posts : 579

PostSubject: Re: My First True NFM Ver!   My First True NFM Ver! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 1:44 am

well,this ver is on hold due to.........NFM IGNITION Smile
Back to top Go down
http://thenfmforum.forumotions.net
zannder
Amateur
Amateur
zannder
Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: My First True NFM Ver!   My First True NFM Ver! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 6:05 am

to hack images its similar to cars you open the graphics folder and open images 1 2 3 4
with winrar and extract them to the graphics folder. open with paint,change it, and save it. then open what images you did
say you did images 1 you would open it with winrar. delete the one (not the one in the graphics folder. the one in the winrar that you hacked and replaced with the one you editied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My First True NFM Ver!   My First True NFM Ver! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My First True NFM Ver!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Need For Madness :: Editing :: Versions / Editions :: Inactive/Incomplete versions-