AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

The Sensational Stage Tourney :P

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma
Number of posts : 5845

The Sensational Stage Tourney :P Empty
PostSubject: The Sensational Stage Tourney :P   The Sensational Stage Tourney :P Icon_minitimeFri 31 May 2013, 7:07 pm

Right, let's get straight to it.
Basically, it will be a tournament in which each player that participates will contribute a Racing Stage and a Wasting Stage. These stages will be the stages the tournament will take place on. There are 5 slots, 1 taken by myself Fuckface, so fill in the application form if you would like to be part of le tourney:

NFMM name (must be your account):
Screenshot of your two stages:
Game Car you would like for your Racing Stage:
Game Care you would like for your Wasting Stage:
Timezone:

Scoring:
1st: 5pts
2nd: 3pts
3rd: 1pt

If you are wasted in a racing stage, or you dc in any stage, you are awarded *drum roll*...0 points Laughing .

It will take place in Avenger 1.
If for some reason Avenger 1 is taken, go to Avenger 2 etc.

For the racing stages there will be fixing.
For the wasting stages there will be NO FIXING. NONE. AT ALL.

~Olsie
Back to top Go down
Venomalix
Half Life
Half Life
Venomalix
Number of posts : 1904

The Sensational Stage Tourney :P Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sensational Stage Tourney :P   The Sensational Stage Tourney :P Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jul 2013, 7:22 am

NFMM name (must be your account): Arc
Screenshot of your two stages: Don't have any.
Game Car you would like for your Racing Stage: N i k e O n e
Game Care you would like for your Wasting Stage: RC-X2 Z (FinShark's)
Timezone: PST
Back to top Go down
http://nfmc.forumotion.com

The Sensational Stage Tourney :P

View previous topic View next topic Back to top