AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

The NFMM Clan ChampionShips.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wake
Half Life
Half Life
Wake
Number of posts : 1764

The NFMM Clan ChampionShips. Empty
PostSubject: The NFMM Clan ChampionShips.   The NFMM Clan ChampionShips. Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jul 2013, 11:56 pm

THE NEED FOR MADNESS MULTIPLAYER CLAN CHAMPIONSHIPS

What is going on AIM Gamers! Today, I am going to announce something that will be of your Interest, The Need For Madness MultiPlayer Clan ChampionShips! From July (Or August) to Feburary 10th, 2014, Clans that enter will fight to earn the Title of 'Need For Madness MultiPlayer Clan Champion'! Here's how this Works:

There will be at least 15 Rounds of regular Season Competition. (Or, until December 15th.) In this case, Each Clan can challenge another Clan that has already entered. HOWEVER, This System is different:

Now, The thing that will be different is that once the Opposing Clan has LOST to the Challenging Clan will be Elimanated, Or not able to challenge that Clan again. The Challenging Clan that Wins moves on.

After the Regular Season, There's the Semi-Finals, Or The Final Four, Where the Final Four Clans that have moved on will face each other in a set of 2-3 Wars. Once the Semi-Finals are done, The Final 2 Clans will square off in a fight for the Title of Need For Madness MultiPlayer Clan Champion.

Now, Before I go any futher, Here are the Rules:

-M A S H E E N's are FORBIDDEN in ALL Wasting Games. (F7 is optinal in Racing Games.)
-No Dirty Racing.
-No Spamming, Flaming, Or Insulting.
-All Games ARE And WILL Be Played Fair.
-No Bad SportsManShip.
-Absolutely NO CHEATING.
-And Of Course, Have Fun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, The Next Part is that there is a Limit of how many Clans can enter.

For now, I will allow all Clans to join. However, If it gets to be too many to handle, I will stick a Limit.

CLANS JOINED:

-Slot Open. (For now.)
-Slot Open.
-Slot Open.
-Slot Open.
The rest of the Slots are Open for use.

There will also be Three Judges AND Mods to Control the action:

Judges Role: They are to analyze and tally the Wins, Loses, And Tie-Breakers in the sets. Whoever gets the most Points Total moves on:

Judge 1: Joe Vegas, (JV.)
Judge 2: DriftBeat.
Judge 3: ArticFreeze.
Judge 4: Chemicle.

Modrators Role: To kept the Action going and to prevent things from spinning out of Control:

Modrator 1: Open.
Modrator 2: Open.
Modrator 3: Open.

There can also be Recorders for the Matches too.

Recorder's Role: To Record The War For The Judges To Keep Reccord Of The Wins, Losses, And Tie-Breakers.

Recorder 1: Open.
Reocrder 2: Open.
Recorder 3: Open.

All Clans, Reocrders. And Modrators can join freely by posting on this Topic, However, For the JUDGES:

NFMM Name:
Judging Accuracy (Can you do Math and Analyzing Correctly?):
Why Do You Want To Become A Judge:

And, You must repeat these Words after you Apply:

I, *Insert Name Here*, Swear To UpHold All MeetAble Requirements, And That My Judging And Analyzing Ciriculum Will Be The Best That It Can And Will Be.

THE GRAND PRIZE:

1st Place Gets Two (Yes, Two) Tracks Made By Me, A Signature Made By Me, And A Spot At Season Two's ChampionShips.

2nd Place Gets A Track Made By Me, A Signature Made By Me, And A Spot In Season Two's ChampionShips.

3rd Place Gets A Signature Made By Me, And A Spot In Season Two's ChampionShips.

Join today, It all Starts in August!

~JV.

Last edited by JV on Thu 25 Jul 2013, 8:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dex
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1770

PostSubject: Re: The NFMM Clan ChampionShips.   The NFMM Clan ChampionShips. Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jul 2013, 1:32 am

I think that the grand prizes are a little too on the weak side of what this kind of event is...I mean CLAN CHAMPIONSHIPS?!...and the prizes are merely signature graphics and tracks...seriously, for such an event to be held, you'd need at least 5 custom made cars and maybe to add a little pepper to it, a trip to cancun Razz Just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Split
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Split
Number of posts : 2094

PostSubject: Re: The NFMM Clan ChampionShips.   The NFMM Clan ChampionShips. Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jul 2013, 2:43 am

Lol Carbon Razz. But he does have a point.
Back to top Go down
Amplifier
True Gamer
True Gamer
Amplifier
Number of posts : 3933

PostSubject: Re: The NFMM Clan ChampionShips.   The NFMM Clan ChampionShips. Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jul 2013, 2:53 am

Can i be a judge?
Back to top Go down
Wake
Half Life
Half Life
Wake

PostSubject: Re: The NFMM Clan ChampionShips.   The NFMM Clan ChampionShips. Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jul 2013, 2:56 am

@Carbon: How am I supposed to include a Trip when half of everyone will be in there School Season? Also, That'd be a little too..Weird if you know what I mean.. XD.

@Drift: Fill in the Above Application and Repeat the words below it and I'll consider.

~JV.
Back to top Go down
Amplifier
True Gamer
True Gamer
Amplifier

PostSubject: Re: The NFMM Clan ChampionShips.   The NFMM Clan ChampionShips. Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jul 2013, 3:03 am

What Application i don't see one?
Back to top Go down
Physics
Rookie
Rookie
Physics
Number of posts : 155

PostSubject: Re: The NFMM Clan ChampionShips.   The NFMM Clan ChampionShips. Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jul 2013, 3:05 am

Wolf,I can record but it would have to be on weekday(Monday~Friday)
Thanks
Amplifier
True Gamer
True Gamer
Amplifier

PostSubject: Re: The NFMM Clan ChampionShips.   The NFMM Clan ChampionShips. Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jul 2013, 3:17 am

NFMM Name: SpeedyX
Judging Accuracy (Can you do Math and Analyzing Correctly?): 85%
Why Do You Want To Become A Judge: Because this is good for me

Back to top Go down
Venomalix
Half Life
Half Life
Venomalix
Number of posts : 1904

PostSubject: Re: The NFMM Clan ChampionShips.   The NFMM Clan ChampionShips. Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jul 2013, 4:34 am

Judging Accuracy (Can you do Math and Analyzing Correctly?): Sketchy on Math, And know little about analyzing..
Why Do You Want To Become A Judge: I think it would be great to have a 1st experience.

And, You must repeat these Words after you Apply:

I, Gallardo_X, Swear To UpHold All MeetAble Requirements, And That My Judging And Analyzing Ciriculum Will Be The Best That It Can And Will Be.

Neutral I'm getting declined.
Back to top Go down
http://nfmc.forumotion.com
Wake
Half Life
Half Life
Wake

PostSubject: Re: The NFMM Clan ChampionShips.   The NFMM Clan ChampionShips. Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jul 2013, 4:37 am

Since you're my pal and all Arc, Accepted Smile.

JV.
Back to top Go down
Venomalix
Half Life
Half Life
Venomalix
Number of posts : 1904

PostSubject: Re: The NFMM Clan ChampionShips.   The NFMM Clan ChampionShips. Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jul 2013, 4:40 am

Ah ok. I have little clue what Analyzing is, But I can do math, It will take me time.
Also, Add this to the form.

Timezone:
Day Available:
Time of Day Available:

You're welcome. Smile

My info:

Timezone: PST
Day Available: Any
Time of Day Available: Any Times not 12:00, 6:00, And 11:00.
Back to top Go down
http://nfmc.forumotion.com
Wake
Half Life
Half Life
Wake

PostSubject: Re: The NFMM Clan ChampionShips.   The NFMM Clan ChampionShips. Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jul 2013, 8:37 am

Will do.

JV.
Back to top Go down
Raza156
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Raza156
Number of posts : 2086

PostSubject: Re: The NFMM Clan ChampionShips.   The NFMM Clan ChampionShips. Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jul 2013, 9:19 am

I want a trip to California. That's it. School doesn't matter. You arrange the money for the trip, and I win this sh1t. Otherwise, it ain't gonna even happen..
Back to top Go down
http://www.rainymood.com
Chemical
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
Chemical
Number of posts : 792

PostSubject: Re: The NFMM Clan ChampionShips.   The NFMM Clan ChampionShips. Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jul 2013, 12:30 pm

NFMM name : Chemical, AUDIGTr (account borrowed)
Judging Accuracy - 82% tbh
Why Do You Want To Be A Judge - Because i'm great at doing staments about how they did Smile
Back to top Go down
Legendarynfm
Code Thief
Legendarynfm
Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: The NFMM Clan ChampionShips.   The NFMM Clan ChampionShips. Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jul 2013, 1:55 pm

IDK If I can make it Or Not

-Golden-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NFMMGalaxy
Amplifier
True Gamer
True Gamer
Amplifier

PostSubject: Re: The NFMM Clan ChampionShips.   The NFMM Clan ChampionShips. Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jul 2013, 3:02 pm

Timezone: EST and i'm open at 10 in the morning and the afternoon
Back to top Go down
Dex
Half Life
Half Life

PostSubject: Re: The NFMM Clan ChampionShips.   The NFMM Clan ChampionShips. Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jul 2013, 5:36 pm

TBH, if this is to really happen we would need actual legit judges (ie: IP) because having random people merely come and join to an event which spans across the NFMM community, (because at least 50% of everyone on NFMM are in clans) that we would need people who can be trusted and never make mistakes. For now, most of these judges are gray members and I have no idea who they are. And as a matter of fact, I haven't even talked to any of these judges so far and don't know a living sh*t about them. (with the exception of JV)
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

PostSubject: Re: The NFMM Clan ChampionShips.   The NFMM Clan ChampionShips. Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jul 2013, 7:59 pm

Raza156 wrote:
I want a trip to California. That's it. School doesn't matter. You arrange the money for the trip, and I win this sh1t. Otherwise, it ain't gonna even happen..

Don't be so sure Raza, Elites might join this one. Will discuss with the clan, but it is fairly probable will go for this. At the moment though this does seem to lack some organization to it, so we wait.

And JV, 2 tracks and some stuff isn't exactly a great prize for a competition of this size... XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
Wake
Half Life
Half Life
Wake

PostSubject: Re: The NFMM Clan ChampionShips.   The NFMM Clan ChampionShips. Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jul 2013, 8:00 pm

I know, I'll try to think of better ones/

And, The DeadLine has been changed to ChristMas Break due to everyone being busy.

~JV.
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

PostSubject: Re: The NFMM Clan ChampionShips.   The NFMM Clan ChampionShips. Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jul 2013, 8:20 pm

By the way the rules have a several flaws. Here are some:
JV wrote:
Now, The thing that will be different is that once the Opposing Clan has LOST to the Challenging Clan will be Elimanated, Or not able to challenge that Clan again. The Challenging Clan that Wins moves on.
That assumes the challenging clan always wins.
JV wrote:
After the Regular Season, There's the Semi-Finals, Or The Final Four, Where the Final Four Clans that have moved on will face each other in a set of 2-3 Wars. Once the Semi-Finals are done, The Final 2 Clans will square off in a fight for the Title of Need For Madness MultiPlayer Clan Champion.
That means a clan can go unchallenged by anyone because no one takes interest in it, and therefore get into top 4 without doing a shit.
JV wrote:
-M A S H E E N's are FORBIDDEN in ALL Wasting Games. (F7 is optinal in Racing Games.)
You forgot to ban it in both games where it's even more OP than wasting, and racing masheens aren't too good either since people have to avoid hitting them. And why is there stuff about F7 being optional? Who ever said F7 is a must-use car...
JV wrote:
-No Dirty Racing.
Can't avoid that. Lag is lag.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
Legendarynfm
Code Thief
Legendarynfm
Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: The NFMM Clan ChampionShips.   The NFMM Clan ChampionShips. Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jul 2013, 10:34 pm

Wolf What Time GMT-5 Is Mine
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NFMMGalaxy
Dex
Half Life
Half Life

PostSubject: Re: The NFMM Clan ChampionShips.   The NFMM Clan ChampionShips. Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jul 2013, 10:44 pm

Legendarynfm wrote:
Wolf What Time GMT-5 Is Mine
Fail

Y U NO READ? This isn't going to happen in the meantime or anywhere in the next 2-4 weeks. This event is WAAAY too big to happen just like that, it needs major organization.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The NFMM Clan ChampionShips.   The NFMM Clan ChampionShips. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The NFMM Clan ChampionShips.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top