AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Clan Racing Competition 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Hysteria
Soul Reaper
Soul Reaper

Number of posts : 15147

Clan Racing Competition 2013 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Racing Competition 2013   Clan Racing Competition 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2014, 1:22 am

Not sure if I'm right, but I think I see that I will be getting an award... If it includes my name, could it be my AIM name please?
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

PostSubject: Re: Clan Racing Competition 2013   Clan Racing Competition 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2014, 1:18 pm

Hysteria wrote:
Not sure if I'm right, but I think I see that I will be getting an award... If it includes my name, could it be my AIM name please?
Gah, I think IP already made that award with the name ''Atomic'' on it (back when you got the best time in gun run), but I'll ask him if he can edit it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

PostSubject: Re: Clan Racing Competition 2013   Clan Racing Competition 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jul 2014, 11:28 am

Well, IP is taking his time with the signatures due to having a life unlike some of us (me included), but he should be getting them done soon. I don't want to announce the results before he is done though.

Also, I've been asked by several people to make another tournament like this. I am just going to say that if I do, I will change up some rules (take out runners' up, maybe make less players get into the tournament in the first place, which would mean the qualification would be more difficult to get past).

I will probably also have someone else take care of the signatures next time because IP is busy with real life stuff and I can't really expect him to just give up on school and stuff just do go around making signatures for us...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
InhumanPwnage
Clan Racing Competition 2013 - Page 9 Meltgr10
"MeltGreen" stars
InhumanPwnage
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Clan Racing Competition 2013   Clan Racing Competition 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jul 2014, 2:29 pm

The Awards!

In order of date:

Best Time goes to:
Spoiler:

Best Player goes to:
Spoiler:

1st place goes to:
Spoiler:

2nd place goes to:
Spoiler:

Hope you like the signatures, in case there is the need for any adjusting (fonts, colors), simply pm me, and I will see what I can do!

My apologies for taking my time this time around. Hopefully another will be organised another time. =D

Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamhunt.net
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma
Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Clan Racing Competition 2013   Clan Racing Competition 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jul 2014, 2:47 pm

Great signatures IP, congratulations award winners, especially Hysteria.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria
Soul Reaper
Soul Reaper

Number of posts : 15147

PostSubject: Re: Clan Racing Competition 2013   Clan Racing Competition 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jul 2014, 4:21 pm

Omg thanks IP, these are cool Razz and thanks Enigma
Back to top Go down
Venomalix
Half Life
Half Life
Venomalix
Number of posts : 1904

PostSubject: Re: Clan Racing Competition 2013   Clan Racing Competition 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jul 2014, 6:58 pm

Unleashed rekt everyone else. (Long enough for results...)
Back to top Go down
http://nfmc.forumotion.com
Silent
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Silent
Number of posts : 4165

PostSubject: Re: Clan Racing Competition 2013   Clan Racing Competition 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2014, 2:21 am

Wow, Trifekta really did a lot of work for -U-. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Racing Competition 2013   Clan Racing Competition 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Racing Competition 2013

View previous topic View next topic Back to top