AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

National New Years Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Venomalix
Half Life
Half Life
Venomalix
Number of posts : 1904

National New Years Tournament - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: National New Years Tournament   National New Years Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jan 2014, 6:43 am

I'll automatically assign players if they aren't done by the 4th. Also, It's time to sign up to go to a session!
Back to top Go down
http://nfmc.forumotion.com
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline
Number of posts : 496

PostSubject: Re: National New Years Tournament   National New Years Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jan 2014, 8:52 am

Give till the 5th.
Anyone willing to team Smile? PM me if u want
Back to top Go down
Venomalix
Half Life
Half Life
Venomalix

PostSubject: Re: National New Years Tournament   National New Years Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jan 2014, 5:08 pm

I'll team! Razz Okay, When you accept, I'll scratch us off the list. Sunday session it is.
Back to top Go down
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline

PostSubject: Re: National New Years Tournament   National New Years Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jan 2014, 5:20 pm

I accept but, um.. im still overseas :/// ill be back on the 7th. Just reallized. If you want, you can team with some one else and do the rallies, but count me out, unless you can do a session sometime on the 7th or the next weekend.
Back to top Go down
Venomalix
Half Life
Half Life
Venomalix

PostSubject: Re: National New Years Tournament   National New Years Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jan 2014, 5:21 pm

I'll have 3 people with me. We'll all split the points so he doesn't feel left out or lose on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Venomalix
Half Life
Half Life
Venomalix

PostSubject: Re: National New Years Tournament   National New Years Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jan 2014, 6:01 am

Forget it... I will auto-assign everyone since nobody has either let me know, Or posted back yet. I'm hoping you guys didn't ditch me RIGHT before the first race. >_<

RX and Doh (Pick your session.)

Blazer and SinfulBliss (Pick your session.)

Turbo and Anhilation (Pick your session.)

The-One and Me (Pick your session.)

Redline will get half of the points I get so he won't have a complete loss. If you guys decide to leave, I'll just call this off. No posts since yesterday, Not even a single PM, Not a peep on NFMM.
Back to top Go down
Shachar700
Collector
Collector
Shachar700
Number of posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: National New Years Tournament   National New Years Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jan 2014, 11:03 am

What team am I? and can I be with r24?
Back to top Go down
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline

PostSubject: Re: National New Years Tournament   National New Years Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jan 2014, 11:36 am

Idk, everyond just went commando on u ARC. Reschedule for next weekend (the 11th and 12th) I would say. Ill be on then, and people will have time to pick their teams, you gave a very small notice, 1 day. People have lives you know, and arent on their computer all the time.
Back to top Go down
Radical24
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Radical24
Number of posts : 4150

PostSubject: Re: National New Years Tournament   National New Years Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jan 2014, 4:41 pm

Shachar700 wrote:
What team am I? and can I be with r24?
accepted.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Silent
Number of posts : 4165

PostSubject: Re: National New Years Tournament   National New Years Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jan 2014, 5:26 pm

Aw man, I haven't been chosen yet. May I be with Redline?
Back to top Go down
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline

PostSubject: Re: National New Years Tournament   National New Years Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jan 2014, 7:16 pm

Sure, I guess. Take note I will not be able to participate in the rallies which are scheduled on 4th, today, and the 5th, as I am overseas untill the 7th.
Back to top Go down
Venomalix
Half Life
Half Life
Venomalix

PostSubject: Re: National New Years Tournament   National New Years Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jan 2014, 3:32 am

Okay guys, I'll be stuck on my dad's computer till' I get a new one. Sessions were moved to the 11th and 12th due to my probs, And Reddie's probs.
Back to top Go down
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline

PostSubject: Re: National New Years Tournament   National New Years Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jan 2014, 2:42 am

my best time on let the dream begin was 26:69
Back to top Go down
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline

PostSubject: Re: National New Years Tournament   National New Years Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jan 2014, 2:47 am

my best time on rolling with the big boys was 46:95 secs
Back to top Go down
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline

PostSubject: Re: National New Years Tournament   National New Years Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jan 2014, 2:57 am

and my time for 4DV is 1:32:27
Back to top Go down
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline

PostSubject: Re: National New Years Tournament   National New Years Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jan 2014, 2:58 am

right now i have yet to get a sceenshot app, so i dont have proof sadly
Back to top Go down
Venomalix
Half Life
Half Life
Venomalix

PostSubject: Re: National New Years Tournament   National New Years Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jan 2014, 12:13 am

Those seem lie-free. I will be scoring today. Times can no longer be turned in so, To those who didn't, Sorry, And goooood luck! Razz
Back to top Go down
Radical24
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Radical24

PostSubject: Re: National New Years Tournament   National New Years Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jan 2014, 12:29 am

I want to see proof from Aggresion, 0:56 time in 4dv?? not sure that's possible
Back to top Go down
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline

PostSubject: Re: National New Years Tournament   National New Years Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jan 2014, 1:14 pm

Radical24 wrote:
I want to see proof from Aggresion, 0:56 time in 4dv?? not sure that's possible
Yea I was wondering... thats not even possible...

Also, RX98, wana sign up for the saturday or sunday session? Just let me know, im fine with either
Back to top Go down
Venomalix
Half Life
Half Life
Venomalix

PostSubject: Re: National New Years Tournament   National New Years Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jan 2014, 4:27 pm

He claims he could do it. Just don't bicker about who got what. Redline, Due to your times, You're the one with the biggest chance of passing his score. Doh is also 3rd. The results should be done soon.
Back to top Go down
Venomalix
Half Life
Half Life
Venomalix

PostSubject: Re: National New Years Tournament   National New Years Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jan 2014, 4:28 pm

Btw my old laptop is shot for awhile. Btw+, I might re-arrange teams a little. Those who are paired with active members will keep their teams. Others, Will be cut from the tourney.
Back to top Go down
Radical24
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Radical24

PostSubject: Re: National New Years Tournament   National New Years Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jan 2014, 4:38 pm

Arc wrote:
He claims he could do it. Just don't bicker about who got what. Redline, Due to your times, You're the one with the biggest chance of passing his score. Doh is also 3rd. The results should be done soon.
idc if he claims it, screenshot or no
Back to top Go down
Venomalix
Half Life
Half Life
Venomalix

PostSubject: Re: National New Years Tournament   National New Years Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jan 2014, 4:47 pm

I decided to change his time to a more honest time. He also claims he doesn't go to AIM, Which makes issues for him snapping his times. Anyways, Metro. May I request to go to the Saturday session? (I auto teamed some people..) Let me know if I left anyone out. We have 2 days to decide.
Back to top Go down
Venomalix
Half Life
Half Life
Venomalix

PostSubject: Re: National New Years Tournament   National New Years Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jan 2014, 4:47 pm

Btw, I posted up the scores.
Back to top Go down
Metrophis
Half Life
Half Life
Metrophis
Number of posts : 1824

PostSubject: Re: National New Years Tournament   National New Years Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jan 2014, 6:54 pm

I'll think about it arc let me finish my own exams at Monday and I'll see next Saturday,I was wondering how is this scoring system works?,I have least time than DOH and were tie? R24 and shax have less time than some people and they're like 6th and 7th Please,explain I don't understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: National New Years Tournament   National New Years Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

National New Years Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Back to top