AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

I am Hydreigon205

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EDragon205
Janitor
Janitor
EDragon205
Number of posts : 100

I am Hydreigon205 Empty
PostSubject: I am Hydreigon205   I am Hydreigon205 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jan 2014, 10:07 pm

Hello guys, I am new to this site and my username is, as you can see, Hydreigon205. I think this website is good, in fact, I think it's great!
I am in the clan ~The Rebellious Legends~. I do like Pokemon, and my favorite is Hydreigon as it is my username. I hope you guys will enjoy my stay at AIM and I wish the best of luck for those who wish to acheive their goals!
Back to top Go down
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline
Number of posts : 496

I am Hydreigon205 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Hydreigon205   I am Hydreigon205 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jan 2014, 11:26 pm

Welcome to Aim hydrogen. May want to fix the spelling of your name btw..
Back to top Go down
EDragon205
Janitor
Janitor
EDragon205

I am Hydreigon205 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Hydreigon205   I am Hydreigon205 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jan 2014, 11:29 pm

Redline wrote:
Welcome to Aim hydrogen. May want to fix the spelling of your name btw..
No my name is fine, the I comes AFTER the E if you know the Pokemon Hydreigon. Anyway, thanks for the welcome and I hope you continue to have a good time too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hysteria
Soul Reaper
Soul Reaper

Number of posts : 15147

I am Hydreigon205 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Hydreigon205   I am Hydreigon205 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jan 2014, 11:30 pm

Good introduction, welcome and enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Radical24
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Radical24
Number of posts : 4150

I am Hydreigon205 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Hydreigon205   I am Hydreigon205 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jan 2014, 11:38 pm

Hello i know you from NFMM welcome to AIM Smile
Back to top Go down
EDragon205
Janitor
Janitor
EDragon205

I am Hydreigon205 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Hydreigon205   I am Hydreigon205 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jan 2014, 12:12 am

Thanks Hysteria, I appreciate it. Smile I hope you continue to have fun as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am Hydreigon205 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Hydreigon205   I am Hydreigon205 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am Hydreigon205

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Public Chat :: Introductions-