AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Invincibility Glitch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa
Number of posts : 10527

Invincibility Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Invincibility Glitch   Invincibility Glitch Icon_minitimeFri 07 Mar 2014, 7:54 pm

Hey guys.

There is this glitch in NFMM where you drive forwards and backwards into an arch in a game.

If your car has less radius than the magnitude, it'd work.

I have proof of this because I saw Crash using a High Rider to drive into and reverse into an arch.

He was at red bar damage, but he didn't receive anymore.

Does this work with any other GCs or Customs with lower radius and higher magnitude?

Last edited by Toa on Thu 13 Mar 2014, 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss
Number of posts : 1353

PostSubject: Re: Invincibility Glitch   Invincibility Glitch Icon_minitimeFri 07 Mar 2014, 8:20 pm

Sounds interesting. What do you mean by "arch"? Like a ramp? A spike?
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: Invincibility Glitch   Invincibility Glitch Icon_minitimeFri 07 Mar 2014, 9:42 pm

Uh, no.

For example, in The Garden of the King,
There is a column of square-arches that look like CP's, but grey.

Those are what I meant, you could crash into them forwards, backwards, forwards, etc.
You MIGHT become invincible after red bar damage.
Try not to fix if you legit become invincible.

Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss

PostSubject: Re: Invincibility Glitch   Invincibility Glitch Icon_minitimeThu 13 Mar 2014, 12:22 am

Oh wow, I didn't expect this to work. After crashing back and forth until I was about 97%, I stopped receiving damage.

I don't think this is much of a problem, though. A player has to crash back and forth for ages before gaining this ability. By then, the opponent will have wasted him. Especially since he'll be in the redbar zone for a while before becoming completely invincible.
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: Invincibility Glitch   Invincibility Glitch Icon_minitimeThu 13 Mar 2014, 12:51 am

I guess you just gotta be lucky once you get to red bar without getting wasted.

Just drive away if your opponent(s) come at you, then drive back when it's safe.
Back to top Go down
Red
Karma Caper
Karma Caper
Red
Number of posts : 230

PostSubject: Re: Invincibility Glitch   Invincibility Glitch Icon_minitimeThu 13 Mar 2014, 4:37 am

-spilled content removed-

Last edited by Red on Fri 14 Mar 2014, 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss

PostSubject: Re: Invincibility Glitch   Invincibility Glitch Icon_minitimeThu 13 Mar 2014, 6:13 am

It's not a problem for competitive play, though. The overwhelming majority of wars, tourneys, and pickup wars are game-car-only. You may get a few trolls every now and then that decide to ruin people's fun in random custom car games, but that's why Omar added the private game function.
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: Invincibility Glitch   Invincibility Glitch Icon_minitimeThu 13 Mar 2014, 4:18 pm

There's this thing I do in a car test drive where I use the code edit to edit the physics of the radius and magnitude of a car.

Radius: 0
Magnitude: 100

This will be allowed to be test driven with that radius and magnitude. Once you test drive your car, it BARELY receives damage. Only like 5% - 10%. You can't even get nuked by M A S H E E N.

Try it, code the radius and the magnitude as 0 and 100.
Back to top Go down
Red
Karma Caper
Karma Caper
Red

PostSubject: Re: Invincibility Glitch   Invincibility Glitch Icon_minitimeFri 14 Mar 2014, 12:04 am

Last edited by Red on Fri 14 Mar 2014, 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Harbinger
Number of posts : 2714

PostSubject: Re: Invincibility Glitch   Invincibility Glitch Icon_minitimeFri 14 Mar 2014, 1:42 am

I've known that for a great amount of time. It does not work in multiplayer like how it should though.
Back to top Go down
Red
Karma Caper
Karma Caper
Red

PostSubject: Re: Invincibility Glitch   Invincibility Glitch Icon_minitimeFri 14 Mar 2014, 2:57 am

Back to top Go down
Crackharrow
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Crackharrow
Number of posts : 4220

PostSubject: Re: Invincibility Glitch   Invincibility Glitch Icon_minitimeFri 14 Mar 2014, 8:17 am

When I spot someone doing this... I'll just race.
Back to top Go down
Dex
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1770

PostSubject: Re: Invincibility Glitch   Invincibility Glitch Icon_minitimeFri 14 Mar 2014, 1:02 pm

Red wrote:

I actually read it last night, thanks for making sense out of Bullet Troller and it's minimal "hit-box"! Razz
Back to top Go down
Kaffeinated
Wanderer
Wanderer
Kaffeinated
Number of posts : 7988

PostSubject: Re: Invincibility Glitch   Invincibility Glitch Icon_minitimeFri 14 Mar 2014, 2:29 pm

Seabiscuit wrote:
Red wrote:

I actually read it last night, thanks for making sense out of Bullet Troller and it's minimal "hit-box"! Razz

wow this was so helpful. thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.HIRED.com
A9
Mercenary
Mercenary
A9
Number of posts : 1415

PostSubject: Re: Invincibility Glitch   Invincibility Glitch Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar 2014, 12:08 am

Well this glitch was found long ago since NFM1. The only car that works with this glitch was Formula 7, since the car has the least pieces than the other cars. I thought this glitch never works for high-poly cars like High Rider and such.
Back to top Go down
Nebula
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
Nebula
Number of posts : 792

PostSubject: Re: Invincibility Glitch   Invincibility Glitch Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2014, 11:41 pm

I want to learn.
Back to top Go down
LeCalisthenicsFan
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
LeCalisthenicsFan
Number of posts : 1573

PostSubject: Re: Invincibility Glitch   Invincibility Glitch Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2014, 12:01 am

I knew this since I played found out in 2007 Playing NFM1
Back to top Go down
Nebula
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
Nebula

PostSubject: Re: Invincibility Glitch   Invincibility Glitch Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2014, 12:25 am

How do you do it?
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma
Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Invincibility Glitch   Invincibility Glitch Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2014, 12:30 am

Nebula wrote:
How do you do it?

Invincibility Glitch 1zxmiya

Try reading the topic.
Back to top Go down
Nebula
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
Nebula

PostSubject: Re: Invincibility Glitch   Invincibility Glitch Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2014, 12:34 am

It doesn't really say
Invincibility Glitch Hx1xg9
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Invincibility Glitch   Invincibility Glitch Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2014, 12:39 am

ArabCanadian wrote:

There is this glitch in NFMM where you drive forwards and backwards into an arch in a game.

If your car has less radius than the magnitude, it'd work.

I have proof of this because I saw Crash using a High Rider to drive into and reverse into an arch.

Here's your answer. Would you like fries wih that?
Invincibility Glitch Z4kqq
Back to top Go down
Hyde233
Collector
Collector
Hyde233
Number of posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Invincibility Glitch   Invincibility Glitch Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2014, 2:57 am

Hmm... I think I may be able to explain how this glitch works. Now, a couple of years ago, I attempted to make a NFM version, I added my cars, and tested it out, for some reason one of my cars were invincible, but I ignored it. When beta testing came, a beta tester said that car was "nuked", nuked is when a car becomes invincible due to it's shape. I suppose that when you run into the hurdles, it bends the polys into a shape to make it invincible.
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Half Life
Half Life
Nitro
Number of posts : 1874

PostSubject: Re: Invincibility Glitch   Invincibility Glitch Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2014, 12:25 pm

If you use Formula 7 in NFM 1 Stage 5 and crash back and forth between the tunnel obstacle for a long time, you become immortal or invisible when you hit someone. however, if you hit obstacles you take damage and if you fix, you become normal.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Invincibility Glitch   Invincibility Glitch Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2014, 2:49 pm

Nitro wrote:
If you use Formula 7 in NFM 1 Stage 5 and crash back and forth between the tunnel obstacle for a long time, you become immortal or invisible when you hit someone. however, if you hit obstacles you take damage and if you fix, you become normal.

I think this only works with the original NFM1 Formula 7 model, am I right?
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Half Life
Half Life
Nitro
Number of posts : 1874

PostSubject: Re: Invincibility Glitch   Invincibility Glitch Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2014, 6:16 pm

Enigma wrote:
Nitro wrote:

I think this only works with the original NFM1 Formula 7 model, am I right?

Yes, that's right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invincibility Glitch   Invincibility Glitch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invincibility Glitch

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Need For Madness :: NFM Discussion :: Multiplayer-