AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

NFMM Game Modes?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma
Number of posts : 5845

NFMM Game Modes?! Empty
PostSubject: NFMM Game Modes?!   NFMM Game Modes?! Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2014, 12:21 pm

Firstly, I would like to point out that I think these game modes should ONLY BE USED IN WARS. It partly defeats the point of the game but should be used in wars as it would be beneficial to them.

Here are my ideas:

Racing only game mode:
I know some people have been thinking about this before, I personally think it would be good for COMPETITIVE GAMEPLAY i.e. wars, tournaments, etc. In this mode cars can not hit eachother; basically, the cars act like they are holograms, as they can overlap eachother and come into contact but no damage is done (no clip mode). This would mean no launching or lagging of players. You could argue that part of the skill of racing on NFMM is to avoid being lagged and taking the right chance to overtake your opponent. However, I believe this mode would be beneficial in some scenarios as cars such as Formula 7, when racing with a Radical One, are subject to either being launched into oblivion and put out of contention to win the race or one hit KO'd and wasted. This puts such cars at a disadvantage as users have to brake and try to avoid being hit by Radical Ones knowing that if they were, their race would be over. It would also mean there would be no intentional dirty racing in wars.

Wasting only game mode:
Highly self explanatory, basically a game with no checkpoints meaning all players must waste.

No (insert car name here) game:
In this mode, you can select specific cars that can not be used. If you are a person that finds MASHEENs insufferable, yet you still want to play with Class A cars, you could merely select no MASHEENs.

I know my explanations aren't very clear or articulate, but I hope you understand each of the modes. Please note that obviously if the modes were put into the game normal modes where wasting and racing is available would remain the norm.

~Olsie
Back to top Go down
Kaffeinated
Wanderer
Wanderer
Kaffeinated
Number of posts : 7988

NFMM Game Modes?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFMM Game Modes?!   NFMM Game Modes?! Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2014, 6:27 pm

Even though I hate getting lagged in races, the game would become a lot less competitive if there was no hitboxes on the cars.
And as far as the wasting mode, that's unneeded in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.HIRED.com
Momentum
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 41

NFMM Game Modes?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFMM Game Modes?!   NFMM Game Modes?! Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2014, 6:29 pm

i like the hologram idea but that should be like that with your team members so team members cant hit each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NFMM Game Modes?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFMM Game Modes?!   NFMM Game Modes?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFMM Game Modes?!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top