AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

The Hasher is here, on AIM!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hasher90
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Hasher90
Number of posts : 1496

The Hasher is here, on AIM! Empty
PostSubject: The Hasher is here, on AIM!   The Hasher is here, on AIM! Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014, 1:58 pm

"Hello" to everyone on this forum.
I am the Hasher, I've recently joined from the other NFM forum and have decided to see where the other cool dudes are at.
I'm a fan for all things 90's: cars, wrestling, games such as Gran Turismo, and I'm also a rock fan.
I started using NFM a couple of months ago and have been creating cars and tracks ever since, I've been using Sketchup for four years (Jim's plugin is brilliant) and Blender for 1½. so you could say "I'm already a skilled car maker" . . . oh wait I don't have proof cause of the failed sig but it's coming soon.

I hope to see everyone and their cool creations and show a couple of my own . . . See my showroom on the other forum (Car Codes>Hasher's Showroom)

Yes, if you're wandering, most of this is copied from my intro on the other site, but time's ticking and I got a version to contribute widely to so . . .

Ciao for now!
Back to top Go down
Silent
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Silent
Number of posts : 4165

PostSubject: Re: The Hasher is here, on AIM!   The Hasher is here, on AIM! Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014, 2:14 pm

Hello! Welcome to AIM! Enjoy your stay. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma
Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: The Hasher is here, on AIM!   The Hasher is here, on AIM! Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014, 2:15 pm

Hello, what a good introduction! Also good to see you're from England Very Happy ! Don't forget to read the rules though Razz .
Back to top Go down
Metrophis
Half Life
Half Life
Metrophis
Number of posts : 1824

PostSubject: Re: The Hasher is here, on AIM!   The Hasher is here, on AIM! Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014, 2:20 pm

Welcome to AIM,enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Vectra
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

Number of posts : 3056

PostSubject: Re: The Hasher is here, on AIM!   The Hasher is here, on AIM! Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014, 2:39 pm

Hai Hasher, glad you joined, its meh Boiler. Razz
Read the Bible at the top of the Forums
Enyoj your stay here.
Now we can learn something.
Back to top Go down
Ultimato
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Ultimato
Number of posts : 1533

PostSubject: Re: The Hasher is here, on AIM!   The Hasher is here, on AIM! Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014, 2:57 pm

Great to see another British person joining in the NFM community. Very Happy

Oh and, I also looked at your car topic and version topic on the CMF forums just now, looks like you're doing pretty good, your cars also seem to be the only cars that look good with "noOutline()" from the cars that I've seen.

Welcome to aim, enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
LIX
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
LIX
Number of posts : 1592

PostSubject: Re: The Hasher is here, on AIM!   The Hasher is here, on AIM! Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2014, 11:37 am

Hasher90, welcome to AIM, and first and foremost, welcome to https://aimgames.forummotion.com/t3296-clan-lix You have now been added to the memberlist.
Back to top Go down
Hasher90
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Hasher90

PostSubject: Re: The Hasher is here, on AIM!   The Hasher is here, on AIM! Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2014, 11:55 am

Thanks Dynamite for adding me, and thanks to everyone for a warm welcome to AIM . . .

Ciao for now!
Back to top Go down
Justryingame
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer
Justryingame
Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: The Hasher is here, on AIM!   The Hasher is here, on AIM! Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2014, 1:43 pm

Hello, and welcome. Hope ya have a great time here in AIM. (swell......u got a clan early ._. nce)
Back to top Go down
Amplifier
True Gamer
True Gamer
Amplifier
Number of posts : 3933

PostSubject: Re: The Hasher is here, on AIM!   The Hasher is here, on AIM! Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2014, 4:53 pm

Welcome to the pits of AIM! yey another rock fan yes.
Back to top Go down
EJ
Karma Caper
Karma Caper

Number of posts : 230

PostSubject: Re: The Hasher is here, on AIM!   The Hasher is here, on AIM! Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2014, 4:56 pm

Hey Hasher, welcome to AIM.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria
Soul Reaper
Soul Reaper

Number of posts : 15147

PostSubject: Re: The Hasher is here, on AIM!   The Hasher is here, on AIM! Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2014, 5:10 pm

Hello hash brown, welcome to AIM. Razz Enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
GX
Enigmatic Figure
Enigmatic Figure
GX
Number of posts : 12313

PostSubject: Re: The Hasher is here, on AIM!   The Hasher is here, on AIM! Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2014, 5:35 pm

Welcome to AIM! Enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa
Number of posts : 10527

PostSubject: Re: The Hasher is here, on AIM!   The Hasher is here, on AIM! Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2014, 6:59 pm

Welcome to AIM, Hasher! I've seen you on the CMF. Enjoy your stay. Smile
Back to top Go down
Duel
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Duel
Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: The Hasher is here, on AIM!   The Hasher is here, on AIM! Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2014, 8:27 pm

Hello You pile of ashes don't get banned
Back to top Go down
https://aimgames.forummotion.com/u3066
Phantom
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Phantom
Number of posts : 256

PostSubject: Re: The Hasher is here, on AIM!   The Hasher is here, on AIM! Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2014, 10:45 pm

Welcome to aim, enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Kaffeinated
Wanderer
Wanderer
Kaffeinated
Number of posts : 7988

PostSubject: Re: The Hasher is here, on AIM!   The Hasher is here, on AIM! Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2014, 3:33 am

hello brochacho

i am the cool dude of which u speak. beware of the anti-christ, https://aimgames.forummotion.com/u2239
he beguiles our members to worship his coolness, only then do you realise your mistake. by then it is too late...

here, young one, take this:
Code:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

u will know when to use it when the time is right...it will protect u when all else fails
Back to top Go down
http://www.HIRED.com
Hasher90
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Hasher90

PostSubject: Re: The Hasher is here, on AIM!   The Hasher is here, on AIM! Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2014, 2:51 pm

Kaffe, yes, your wise words make indestructible sense!
Your search for the best Java hacks has inspired me to make a few of my own! (simple but useful)
This preacher you make aware of, I've seen him lurking between the shadows of the code boxes in this forum, he will not lock my soul onto his trail (dude, that sounded creepy . . . )
I am grateful of your welcome! Hopefully, one day I can be in one of your pages full of useful Java hacking advice and tips.
Back to top Go down
EncryptionX
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
EncryptionX
Number of posts : 1474

PostSubject: Re: The Hasher is here, on AIM!   The Hasher is here, on AIM! Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2014, 2:55 pm

Kaffeinated wrote:
hello brochacho

i am the cool dude of which u speak. beware of the anti-christ, https://aimgames.forummotion.com/u2239
he beguiles our members to worship his coolness, only then do you realise your mistake. by then it is too late...

here, young one, take this:
Code:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

u will know when to use it when the time is right...it will protect u when all else fails
LOL. Welcome to AIM Hasher!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hasher is here, on AIM!   The Hasher is here, on AIM! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hasher is here, on AIM!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Public Chat :: Introductions-