AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

NFM Aero Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2
Number of posts : 1977

NFM Aero Edition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFM Aero Edition   NFM Aero Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 7:00 pm

still waiting... XP
Back to top Go down
Nero
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Nero
Number of posts : 287

PostSubject: Re: NFM Aero Edition   NFM Aero Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 11:12 pm

I am currently searching for some good .mod files. Almost done with the third track.
Back to top Go down
sapphira70
Rookie
Rookie
sapphira70
Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: NFM Aero Edition   NFM Aero Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 5:59 pm

We would like to add 10 cars:
(I)=locked

Rolls Royce Phantom=Lead Oxide
Zonich Tank
Tornado Shark
Wow Caninaro
Police Cruiser
(I) Sting Rod
(I) Hip-E
(I) EL KING
(I) The Destroyer
(I) Chaos Chariot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFM Aero Edition   NFM Aero Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 6:02 pm

^ Off topic..Please remove..

Anyways, Request lock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFM Aero Edition   NFM Aero Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFM Aero Edition

View previous topic View next topic Back to top