AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

NFM Football Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa
Number of posts : 10527

NFM Football Tournament - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFM Football Tournament   NFM Football Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2015, 11:04 pm

Sweet! A lot of people joined. Can't wait to see this take place. Smile

I could also record my POV of this tournament as well. Wink
Back to top Go down
The_Dust
Code Thief

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football Tournament   NFM Football Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan 2015, 5:19 am

I'll join as a player. Doesn't matter what team I'm on.
Back to top Go down
Radical24
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Radical24
Number of posts : 4150

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football Tournament   NFM Football Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan 2015, 10:38 am

Joining as a player, no team perferences yet but don't put me in any yet unless you have to.
Back to top Go down
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves
Number of posts : 1262

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football Tournament   NFM Football Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jan 2015, 6:12 pm

The_Dust wrote:
I'll join as a player. Doesn't matter what team I'm on.

Alright, I put you in FC Radical 04.

Radical24 wrote:
Joining as a player, no team perferences yet but don't put me in any yet unless you have to.

Alright, I haven't put you in a team yet. I recommend you join Wolf in Livercrab though because you two have the same timezones.

Spark has also joined this tournament. He has joined Forklifts United with Asymetrical (they both have extremely similar timezones which is convenient).

By the end of Saturday, I'll sort the teams out so everyone in each team have similar timezones or see each other regularly. Depending on how many more people join, I may have to cut the number of teams too.

After the teams have been sorted, it would be extremely helpful if the members of each team organised matches between other teams themselves, along with a trusted person to be the ball, officiate the match and notify me the result of it somehow (e.g. by posting it on the topic).

EDIT

Evolutionary has joined the tournament! He has joined Dexterity and Ultimato in Real MASHEEN. Desire has been moved and joined Swayl in FC Insanolona (because of similar timezones - Dex's and Desire's contrasting timezones would have been a nightmare to deal with). If any of you have any problems with this please notify me - I am sure we can work something out.

I have also changed the rules so that matches between teams can now be 3v3 as well as 2v2. However if not all of the members of the team are available, or the teams simply would not prefer a 3v3, matches can still be played as 2v2.

Last edited by Ten Graves on Fri 16 Jan 2015, 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ultimato
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Ultimato
Number of posts : 1533

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football Tournament   NFM Football Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jan 2015, 6:17 pm

Quick question, how did "Forklifts" manage to make it into a name for one of the teams? XD
Back to top Go down
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football Tournament   NFM Football Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jan 2015, 6:18 pm

Ultimato wrote:
Quick question, how did "Forklifts" manage to make it into a name for one of the teams? XD

For the sheer banter factor it provides Razz
Back to top Go down
EncryptionX
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
EncryptionX
Number of posts : 1474

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football Tournament   NFM Football Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jan 2015, 11:54 pm

Meh, I'll join FC Radical 04.
Back to top Go down
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football Tournament   NFM Football Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2015, 12:12 am

EncryptionX wrote:
Meh, I'll join FC Radical 04.

Do you have any other team preferences? I'm kinda reluctant to place you there because you and Dust have a huge timezone difference.
Back to top Go down
Amplifier
True Gamer
True Gamer
Amplifier
Number of posts : 3933

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football Tournament   NFM Football Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2015, 12:40 am

Looks awesome! I would like to join Boradical Driftmund.
Back to top Go down
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football Tournament   NFM Football Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2015, 2:04 pm

Amplifier wrote:
Looks awesome! I would like to join Boradical Driftmund.

Okay, you've been added to the list.
Back to top Go down
Amplifier
True Gamer
True Gamer
Amplifier
Number of posts : 3933

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football Tournament   NFM Football Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2015, 4:59 pm

Sweet, thanks! I really appreciate it, can't wait to play. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football Tournament   NFM Football Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2015, 7:17 pm

Teams have now been finalised. This means that, in most cases, people are no longer allowed to join.

There are now 8 teams of 3 and 1 team of 4 (I moved Dust to Bayern Nimich as he was in one of the teams that was removed).

Back to top Go down
Aisling
Code Thief
Aisling
Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football Tournament   NFM Football Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2015, 8:44 pm

Glad I'm in this. =)
Back to top Go down
Scarce
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Scarce
Number of posts : 269

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football Tournament   NFM Football Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2015, 9:10 pm

Ok I see I was moved into Sway's team which I understand why. Razz
Back to top Go down
mystaaRS
Janitor
Janitor

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football Tournament   NFM Football Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2015, 10:49 pm

10thgrave you should add a Top Goalscorers list to the game, that would be cool, top goalscorer get a free car! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football Tournament   NFM Football Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2015, 10:51 pm

Manmonstaa United 3 Bayern Nimich 1

Congratulations to MU for their victory against BN.

Highlights

2 goals scored by Aisling
1 goal scored by Mystaa
1 goal scored by ToaZuka

Last edited by ToaZuka on Mon 19 Jan 2015, 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aisling
Code Thief
Aisling

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football Tournament   NFM Football Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2015, 10:52 pm

Not a bad idea, Myst. I'm on 2, and you and Toa are on 1 atm then.
Back to top Go down
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football Tournament   NFM Football Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2015, 11:13 pm

ToaZuka wrote:
Manmonstaa United 3 Bayern Nimich 1

Congratulations to MU for their victory against BN.

Highlights

2 goals scored by Aisling
1 goal scored by Mystaa
1 goal scored by ToaZuka

Updated the results and league tables, together with the scorers.
Back to top Go down
mystaaRS
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football Tournament   NFM Football Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2015, 11:19 pm

Nice, no problem about the idea Smile
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football Tournament   NFM Football Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2015, 11:58 pm

Manmonstaa United 6 Atletico MASHEEN 3

Well done to MU once again for their outstanding performance.

Highlights

4 goals scored by Mystaa
2 goals scored by Gare
2 goals scored by 10thgrave
1 goal scored by Rulue
Back to top Go down
Aisling
Code Thief
Aisling

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football Tournament   NFM Football Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jan 2015, 2:34 am

Whoa, good job guys! I wish I could've been there, but oh well.
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football Tournament   NFM Football Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jan 2015, 2:46 am

Aisling wrote:
Whoa, good job guys! I wish I could've been there, but oh well.

Yeah, you're lucky you're in a good team. Smile Your team did an excellent job.
Back to top Go down
LIX
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
LIX
Number of posts : 1592

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football Tournament   NFM Football Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jan 2015, 3:18 am

I suggest fixing the topic description "A bit different from your nomral tourney... " Not sure if normal was spelt that way on purpose. When are the games for LIX, RAD1 and Amplifier?
Back to top Go down
mystaaRS
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football Tournament   NFM Football Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jan 2015, 12:27 pm

Thanks guys for the compliments, lets try to keep it going Smile
Back to top Go down
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football Tournament   NFM Football Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jan 2015, 1:03 pm

LIX wrote:
I suggest fixing the topic description "A bit different from your nomral tourney... " Not sure if normal was spelt that way on purpose. When are the games for LIX, RAD1 and Amplifier?

I'll fix the typo soon. Your team can play your matches whenever you want. You just need:

-- At least 2 members of an opposing team. Remember that you only play each team twice in this tourney.
-- A trusted person (the list of these is in the first post) to officiate the match and be the ball.

The trusted person should notify me of the results as well as who scored the goals, so I can update the topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFM Football Tournament   NFM Football Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFM Football Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Back to top