AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

This may not happen but why not?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeCalisthenicsFan
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
LeCalisthenicsFan
Number of posts : 1573

This may not happen but why not? Empty
PostSubject: This may not happen but why not?   This may not happen but why not? Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2015, 11:00 pm

So my idea is...

What if Omar could implement explosions or smoke

ex: When a car is wasted and gets hit a certain amount of times
it will eventually explode or when a car is at super high damage a little bit of smoke comes from the front

another ex: If someone lets say is using a tanker truck, they have explosive stuff in it soo? You know what happens next

Oh and when the explosion happens others should have a screen shake or get some damage for being too close

It might be little far fetched but pretty cool I guess XD
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Chaotic
Number of posts : 2931

PostSubject: Re: This may not happen but why not?   This may not happen but why not? Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2015, 11:05 pm

The smoke part has been done by Ryan Albano(NFME) and the explosions, I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXM4vGgznC2VfVFIesJqTqw
Ultimato
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Ultimato
Number of posts : 1533

PostSubject: Re: This may not happen but why not?   This may not happen but why not? Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2015, 11:24 pm

The first idea is great, I've always wanted that, but the second idea isn't that necessary, it's just for looks. 

You could slightly change the second idea, just regular cars in general can have a more realistic sort of explosion when they're wasted and the closer you are to that car being wasted your screen will shake more. Another idea could be that once a car is wasted, the smoke continues to come out of the hood as well, like what NFME did, just a small addon that could make things look slightly better I guess...
Back to top Go down
Platinum
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Platinum
Number of posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: This may not happen but why not?   This may not happen but why not? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2015, 6:10 pm

LOOOL u got that tanker truck Idea from me,right?
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Harbinger
Number of posts : 2714

PostSubject: Re: This may not happen but why not?   This may not happen but why not? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2015, 8:49 pm

Well, Omar made terrain effects, so I'm sure he can make smoke getting released from a car...

Back to top Go down
Warptic
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 641

PostSubject: EXPLOSIONS!!!   This may not happen but why not? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Apr 2015, 10:18 am

Why would you want explosions? If you imagine further, NFMM gameplay screens would be massively lagged by the "explosions" and it would cause tons of disruptions in the global chat as well as in other ongoing games. Let's just stick to the basics, shall we..? :J
Back to top Go down
Xtream Rider
Noob
Noob
Xtream Rider
Number of posts : 2880

PostSubject: Re: This may not happen but why not?   This may not happen but why not? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Apr 2015, 12:25 pm

Why in the hell you want smoke to come out of the car when the car is in high damage?
That's a stupid idea. Explosions good but smoke not good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi0XOL08GseULXMqqfbBsig
Warptic
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Explosions!!!   This may not happen but why not? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Apr 2015, 12:49 pm

^ good point.

But nevertheless, it's good to have suggestions. Whether it is taken into consideration or not, it's not up to us. :J
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Chaotic

PostSubject: Re: This may not happen but why not?   This may not happen but why not? Icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2015, 10:15 am

Warptic wrote:
^ good point.

But nevertheless, it's good to have suggestions. Whether it is taken into consideration or not, it's not up to us. :J

Smoke and explosions would make more sense, forget what StormRider said.

When a car gets wasted, it explodes and bursts into flames, should smoke come out from those flames? Hell yeah, I'm surprised no one has asked Omar about this.
Back to top Go down
LeCalisthenicsFan
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
LeCalisthenicsFan
Number of posts : 1573

PostSubject: Re: This may not happen but why not?   This may not happen but why not? Icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2015, 5:34 pm

Chaotic wrote:
Warptic wrote:
^ good point.

Smoke and explosions would make more sense, forget what StormRider said.

When a car gets wasted, it explodes and bursts into flames, should smoke come out from those flames? Hell yeah, I'm surprised no one has asked Omar about this.

See! I'm making sense here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Chaotic

PostSubject: Re: This may not happen but why not?   This may not happen but why not? Icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2015, 5:45 pm

Yeah, apparently Storm doesnt :v
Back to top Go down
EncryptionX
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
EncryptionX
Number of posts : 1474

PostSubject: Re: This may not happen but why not?   This may not happen but why not? Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2015, 4:08 am

StormRider wrote:
Why in the hell you want smoke to come out of the car when the car is in high damage?
That's a stupid idea. Explosions good but smoke not good.

In real life when a car is on the verge of blowing up, smoke comes out. I honestly do not understand your first statement. I honestly, like the smoke. Explosions are not needed.
Back to top Go down
Radical24
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Radical24
Number of posts : 4150

PostSubject: Re: This may not happen but why not?   This may not happen but why not? Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2015, 12:46 pm

What's the point of trying to waste someone if you're just gonna take damage from it then?

Anyways this section is for forum suggestions not NFM suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Warptic
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: This may not happen but why not?   This may not happen but why not? Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2015, 3:55 pm

Radical24 wrote:
What's the point of trying to waste someone if you're just gonna take damage from it then?

Anyways this section is for forum suggestions not NFM suggestions.

NFM is part and parcel of the forum, I don't think in any way is it not allowed in this section of the topic.... :J
Back to top Go down
Avalanche
King Of Fools
King Of Fools

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: This may not happen but why not?   This may not happen but why not? Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2015, 11:49 pm

Warptic wrote:
Why would you want explosions? If you imagine further, NFMM gameplay screens would be massively lagged by the "explosions" and it would cause tons of disruptions in the global chat as well as in other ongoing games. Let's just stick to the basics, shall we..? :J

That's true the lag would be unbelievable. The game's already fine
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Chaotic

PostSubject: Re: This may not happen but why not?   This may not happen but why not? Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2015, 12:12 am

Gatekeeper wrote:
Warptic wrote:

What? Lag? Lmao no. Did the new sparks and dust lag NFMM? They did not. So why should smokes and explosions?
Back to top Go down
Warptic
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: This may not happen but why not?   This may not happen but why not? Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2015, 5:47 am

Chaotic wrote:
Gatekeeper wrote:
Warptic wrote:

What? Lag? Lmao no. Did the new sparks and dust lag NFMM? They did not. So why should smokes and explosions?
You don't NFMM enough, that's probably why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This may not happen but why not?   This may not happen but why not? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This may not happen but why not?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Need For Madness :: NFM Discussion :: Multiplayer-