AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Players you have beaten..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xtream Rider
Noob
Noob
Xtream Rider
Number of posts : 2880

Players you have beaten..  Empty
PostSubject: Players you have beaten..    Players you have beaten..  Icon_minitimeThu 19 Mar 2015, 8:50 am

Hello All !
Here you can post about players you have beaten !

Example :

Spoiler:

Those all are my Word Record with NFM players !
Those all are True not a Lie !
You can ask other NFM Players and Ask them..

You can post your record also,
But read the rule which is given below :

>>>Rules<<<
Spoiler:

Thank you all,
~Silver.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi0XOL08GseULXMqqfbBsig
Metrophis
Half Life
Half Life
Metrophis
Number of posts : 1824

PostSubject: Re: Players you have beaten..    Players you have beaten..  Icon_minitimeThu 19 Mar 2015, 10:10 am

I don't think anyone would even care ''who beats who''.

and i don't approve the idea of this topic, everyone will be like:''AHAHAHAHA I'VE BEATEN THIS PERSON EVERYONE'' and many people would rage about it and might cause everyone in the game go ''tryhard''

long story short,not worth time.

Last edited by Metrophis on Thu 19 Mar 2015, 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
Back to top Go down
InhumanPwnage
Players you have beaten..  Meltgr10
"MeltGreen" stars
InhumanPwnage
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Players you have beaten..    Players you have beaten..  Icon_minitimeThu 19 Mar 2015, 11:18 am

Does it really matter who you have "beaten" ? What's to stop me from saying "I beat Demise 200 times bow before me" ?

You are only as good as the people you play against.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamhunt.net
Xtream Rider
Noob
Noob
Xtream Rider

PostSubject: Re: Players you have beaten..    Players you have beaten..  Icon_minitimeThu 19 Mar 2015, 11:59 am

Ok. You can lock this if you want IP.
Back to top Go down
Xtream Rider
Noob
Noob
Xtream Rider

PostSubject: Re: Players you have beaten..    Players you have beaten..  Icon_minitimeThu 19 Mar 2015, 12:00 pm

IP Can i talk to you ? About something ?
Back to top Go down
Mute
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Mute
Number of posts : 2044

PostSubject: Re: Players you have beaten..    Players you have beaten..  Icon_minitimeThu 19 Mar 2015, 4:44 pm

There's no hierarchy on NFMM. People here just play random games with random people unless it was arranged beforehand. The sooner that's understood the better.

Oh, and I know you're making that up btw, since I've seen Rulue perfect you multiple times in 1v1s. A topic like this should only exist if people want to be competitive in 1v1s, not if it's about people who have been wasted before you in public games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Players you have beaten..    Players you have beaten..  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Players you have beaten..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top