AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Forum Ranks on Postage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
RedDragonLRD
Mercenary
Mercenary
RedDragonLRD
Number of posts : 1256

Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2013, 2:32 pm

I think the last 3 ranks should have orange stars.
Back to top Go down
BlackBird
Ascended
Ascended
BlackBird
Number of posts : 6884

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 10:05 am

How about different color on the 3 stars?
Back to top Go down
InhumanPwnage
Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 5 Meltgr10
"MeltGreen" stars
InhumanPwnage
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 1:06 pm

Qwert232345 wrote:
How about different color on the 3 stars?

Those 3 are temporary, only when someone is about to complete the Gold Stars hopefully in 2 years time, NOT IN THE COMING YEAR! If it so happens, then I'll have to dedicate a week or so to deleting lots posts which would be believed to be spam if you reach these stars during this year or mid-year of next year, a person should not bother about post count, that will come by itself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamhunt.net
Metrophis
Half Life
Half Life
Metrophis
Number of posts : 1824

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Apr 2013, 1:06 pm

I say wouldnt be better replacing Unseen with Invisible?
Back to top Go down
Split
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Split
Number of posts : 2094

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Apr 2013, 4:37 am

I was just wondering, do you know who exactly has the most posts?

Also, how do you expect anyone to make it to 15,000 posts? If you can do that, you are basically getting uber nerd rank In real life.

No offence meant.

~SP
Back to top Go down
Jiggnfm
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Jiggnfm
Number of posts : 10256

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Apr 2013, 6:06 am

You could look in the "Overall Top 20 Posters"

The only way to get 15,000 posts is just Text games...
Back to top Go down
http://streetblunt954.wordpress.com/
Hidden Ghost
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Hidden Ghost
Number of posts : 574

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Apr 2013, 5:18 pm

well im gonna try to go to yellow rank
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chemical
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
Chemical
Number of posts : 792

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2013, 11:22 pm

Dayum, nice improvements in these ranks, I like it nao. Razz
Don't worry i'm always active in AIM evrey day i check each post and see each topic.
Back to top Go down
Amplifier
True Gamer
True Gamer
Amplifier
Number of posts : 3933

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 7:42 pm

Where is the top 20 posters forum? And i know Ragamuffin is top.
Back to top Go down
InhumanPwnage
"MeltGreen" stars
InhumanPwnage

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun 2013, 11:28 am

SpeedyX wrote:
Where is the top 20 posters forum? And i know Ragamuffin is top.

There's no 'forum' or 'topic'. Use your curiosity and browse the forum until you find this: https://aimgames.forummotion.com/memberlist?mode=posts&order=DESC&submit=Ok&username

Also, having the most amount of posts doesn't mean anything except you've got too much free time/have nothing better to do/have something always to say. Sometimes all 3 reasons combined.
Back to top Go down
Amplifier
True Gamer
True Gamer
Amplifier

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun 2013, 8:12 pm

Okay i found it before you answered so... nvm.
Back to top Go down
Amplifier
True Gamer
True Gamer
Amplifier

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun 2013, 3:01 am

Ignore the double post but why is the last rank "System Failure" ?
Back to top Go down
Hidden Ghost
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Hidden Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun 2013, 7:41 pm

Nice IP
Back to top Go down
The Storm
Code Thief
The Storm
Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jul 2013, 5:54 am

Well, i think the Code Thief rank is a little bit unfair because some people doesn't steal codes, nice ideas anyways.
Back to top Go down
Mad
Code Thief

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Aug 2013, 3:54 pm

Hmm.. InhumanPwnage. I got the best idea out of me. Why not the colour after the rank golden be purple, and its name be Aurora??? Hope this is suggestion is considered :/
Back to top Go down
Hidden Ghost
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Hidden Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug 2013, 10:31 am

New Ranks what happened to the old ones
Back to top Go down
Silent
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Silent
Number of posts : 4165

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug 2013, 10:33 pm

InhumanPwnage, what will you give the names for the last 5 rankings? Also, what will the star color be?scratch
Back to top Go down
InhumanPwnage
"MeltGreen" stars
InhumanPwnage

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug 2013, 10:42 pm

RX98 wrote:
InhumanPwnage, what will you give the names for the last 5 rankings? Also, what will the star color be?scratch
They are already set. Whoever reaches the "ranks" first finds out. The word "rank" is overkill in my opinion... it won't make you any different towards another person.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Aug 2013, 9:05 pm

InhumanPwnage wrote:
RX98 wrote:
They are already set. Whoever reaches the "ranks" first finds out. The word "rank" is overkill in my opinion... it won't make you any different towards another person.
Sure, why not? I got a LOOOOOONG way to go...
Back to top Go down
InhumanPwnage
"MeltGreen" stars
InhumanPwnage

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Aug 2013, 9:46 pm

RX98 wrote:
InhumanPwnage wrote:
RX98 wrote:
Sure, why not? I got a LOOOOOONG way to go...
It's for those people who are actually closer to the post count number, and I shouldn't even be posting these "ranks" to begin with. They are administrative, and are pixels.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Aug 2013, 2:07 pm

What do you mean by 'pixels?' (is that administrative too...?)
Back to top Go down
InhumanPwnage
"MeltGreen" stars
InhumanPwnage

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Aug 2013, 3:42 pm

RX98 wrote:
What do you mean by 'pixels?' (is that administrative too...?)
When someone says on the internet that something is just "pixels", it means what it means - something which is just there for looks, nothing more. The way they are set or look, is up to me since I'm the admin...
Back to top Go down
Hallow
Janitor
Janitor
Hallow
Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Dec 2013, 5:39 pm

Good Job on the rank Forum Rat.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXK40b0BrKilc7RN12FYrBg
Phantasmagoria
Sp3c1al1s3d
Sp3c1al1s3d
Phantasmagoria
Number of posts : 3281

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Dec 2013, 6:33 pm

Alright, once you get to the unstarred ranks, you should be able to choose what kind of stars you want.
Back to top Go down
LIX
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
LIX
Number of posts : 1592

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2014, 7:09 am

Hahahahahaha Radity. ROFL. Hahahahahaha. LOLOL. LOL, you make me laugh so hard. Hahahahahahahaha. This is hilarious.
NOTE: Excuse my immaturity.
I enjoy the design of the stars for postage - it has some sort of aesthetic element to it. It really does add a new dimension to the forum (if you ask me what I mean by new dimension, I have difficulty in explanation, all the explanation is in the heart).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ranks on Postage   Forum Ranks on Postage - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Ranks on Postage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games-