AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Hi, Im Sun_Killer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sun_Killer
Code Thief
Sun_Killer
Number of posts : 1

Hi, Im Sun_Killer Empty
PostSubject: Hi, Im Sun_Killer   Hi, Im Sun_Killer Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2015, 10:30 am

Name: Glenn
Youtube Username: NbDy_JaZZ-
Youtube Video Genre: Gaming (PS3)
Occupation/Grade in School/Year of College: 11th Grade in High School
Favorite Video Game(s): NFM, Uncharted 3, COD, Battlefield, AC, NBA 2K, Agario (derp)
Favorite Movie(s)/TV Show(s): Naruto Shippuden, Dragon Ball Z, and the old shows on Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network (rip Sad )
Favorite Book(s): Not really a reader
Favorite Musical Genre(s): Rock, Rap, Pop (not those horrible teen dream singers)
Favorite Musical Artist(s): Sum 41, Eminem, Green Day, Pitbull
Favorite Song(s): This Disaster - New Found Glory, The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows - Brand New, Fighting - Yellowcard
Favorite Animal: Eh. doesn't matter. I hate dogs tho cuz 1 bit me on the leg and i had to get stitches on my leg
Favorite Colour: Orange
Intrests: Gaming, Basketball, Tae Kwon Do, Sleeping, Eating
Favourite Car(s): Don't care as long as I drive one Razz
Favourite Food: Spaghetti, Chicken, Pizza, etc.
Random other stuff: I'm was various famous clans in Uncharted 3: NbDy and Lite (both have YT channels, but Lite disbanded)

I was 8 when I first started playing the game. I was pretty addicted with the first two installments. I joined NFM Multiplayer back during the starting stages around 2011. An old friend of mine, NFMPivotMadness, now known as Demise, added my runs onto his YT channel. I soon took a break because I became bored. I also got my PS3 that year. I am now back into the swing of things and I am looking forward to my time on NFM Multiplayer. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mute
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Mute
Number of posts : 2044

Hi, Im Sun_Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im Sun_Killer   Hi, Im Sun_Killer Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2015, 10:39 am

Well there's one hell of an introduction. Welcome to AIM, and welcome back to NFMM! Smile
Back to top Go down
L-Dargo
Amateur
Amateur
L-Dargo
Number of posts : 53

Hi, Im Sun_Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im Sun_Killer   Hi, Im Sun_Killer Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2015, 10:54 am

There is alot to read, Welcome to aim forums.
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

Hi, Im Sun_Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im Sun_Killer   Hi, Im Sun_Killer Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2015, 10:59 am

Welcome back, Sun_Killer! Been a while Razz Also, not sure if you know this but you can find Demise on these forums under the name SinfulBliss.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
Vectra
Nu Radical
Nu Radical

Number of posts : 3056

Hi, Im Sun_Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im Sun_Killer   Hi, Im Sun_Killer Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2015, 12:29 pm

Welcome back to NFMM, enjoy it here m8. Smile
Back to top Go down
Xtream Rider
Noob
Noob
Xtream Rider
Number of posts : 2880

Hi, Im Sun_Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im Sun_Killer   Hi, Im Sun_Killer Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2015, 3:02 pm

Welcome to AIM, Sun Killer.
Hope you enjoy staying here.
Have a great time here.
Make sure you read the rules.

~Xtream Rider
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi0XOL08GseULXMqqfbBsig
Xavier
Collector
Collector
Xavier
Number of posts : 529

Hi, Im Sun_Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im Sun_Killer   Hi, Im Sun_Killer Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2015, 4:01 pm

Welcome to AIM Sun_Killer (ive seen u on nfmm just once XD) read the rules so u dont get a warning bar like mine.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWYNzC_oY3xtkrRzqY33zwg
Venomalix
Half Life
Half Life
Venomalix
Number of posts : 1904

Hi, Im Sun_Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im Sun_Killer   Hi, Im Sun_Killer Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2015, 5:37 pm

Such a nice introduction, shame that it turned into another hate war.
Back to top Go down
http://nfmc.forumotion.com
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma
Number of posts : 5845

Hi, Im Sun_Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im Sun_Killer   Hi, Im Sun_Killer Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2015, 8:02 pm

LOL poor guys intro has become a flame war. Welcome Sun_Killer. It's not usually like this don't worry. XD
Back to top Go down
Blazkrillex
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Blazkrillex
Number of posts : 961

Hi, Im Sun_Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im Sun_Killer   Hi, Im Sun_Killer Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2015, 8:05 pm

Welcome to AIM Sun_Killer Expect alot of drama Fuckface
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa
Number of posts : 10527

Hi, Im Sun_Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im Sun_Killer   Hi, Im Sun_Killer Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2015, 10:26 pm

Welcome to AIM. Be sure to read the rules.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria
Soul Reaper
Soul Reaper

Number of posts : 15147

Hi, Im Sun_Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im Sun_Killer   Hi, Im Sun_Killer Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2015, 3:13 am

Hi, welcome back to NFMM, and welcome to AIM.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Chaotic
Number of posts : 2931

Hi, Im Sun_Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im Sun_Killer   Hi, Im Sun_Killer Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2015, 4:13 am

Also welcome Sun_Killer, however, I've played NFMM just as much and have never heard your name before. :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXM4vGgznC2VfVFIesJqTqw
Silent
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Silent
Number of posts : 4165

Hi, Im Sun_Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im Sun_Killer   Hi, Im Sun_Killer Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2015, 5:37 am

Hey there Sun_Killer, I have never heard of you before, but I do hope to see you on the chat or NFMM one day. Nice to meet you, and have a good time on AIM!

BTW, come to the chat if you get the time, it's a lot of fun for people like you to dale around in the chat. XD
Back to top Go down
H3ArTLesS
Amateur
Amateur
H3ArTLesS
Number of posts : 47

Hi, Im Sun_Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im Sun_Killer   Hi, Im Sun_Killer Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2015, 11:36 am

Very Nice introduction, welcome to aim, Sun_Killer.
Back to top Go down
zeein
Karma Caper
Karma Caper
zeein
Number of posts : 246

Hi, Im Sun_Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im Sun_Killer   Hi, Im Sun_Killer Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2016, 12:07 pm

hi sun killer
hope you enjoy in ain Smile
Back to top Go down
https://zeein.net
Sponsored content

Hi, Im Sun_Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, Im Sun_Killer   Hi, Im Sun_Killer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, Im Sun_Killer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum