AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Sigma Force

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
JackInTheBox
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
JackInTheBox
Number of posts : 2258

Sigma Force - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 6 Icon_minitime26/06/16, 02:16 am

[quote="InhumanPwnage"]
JackInTheBox wrote:
Clans like this just kill Nfmm.

There are more important factors to consider than a subset of players who like to play competitively.

The more active, casual player-base is gone with the absence of the developer (with good reason, too).

JackInTheBox wrote:
Its full of all the mlg tryhards.

At least you're honest with yourself.

JackInTheBox wrote:
Ruins the point
They're for fun, in particular those that like competing. Crying when you lose means you didn't try hard enough. Either step your gameplay up, or expect the same results. Not our fault you don't play or practice as hard.

JackInTheBox wrote:
Its obvious ur not gonna lose, ur just gonna make people feel like downies...

I don't know how we make people feel like they have down syndrome, but I suspect those that have it feel no different to those that don't.

Why so serious. Ban me no balls
Back to top Go down
JackInTheBox
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
JackInTheBox

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 6 Icon_minitime26/06/16, 02:29 am

InhumanPwnage wrote:
JackInTheBox wrote:

There are more important factors to consider than a subset of players who like to play competitively.

The more active, casual player-base is gone with the absence of the developer (with good reason, too).

JackInTheBox wrote:

JackInTheBox wrote:
Ruins the point of wars tbh.

They're for fun, in particular those that like competing. Crying when you lose means you didn't try hard enough. Either step your gameplay up, or expect the same results. Not our fault you don't play or practice as hard.

JackInTheBox wrote:

I don't know how we make people feel like they have down syndrome, but I suspect those that have it feel no different to those that don't.

You see IP. You act all serious and such but your probably some wanker that lives in the dumpster behind the reject store who doesnt understand "banter".
Back to top Go down
InhumanPwnage
Sigma Force - Page 6 Meltgr10
"MeltGreen" stars
InhumanPwnage
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 6 Icon_minitime26/06/16, 02:43 am

JackInTheBox wrote:
Why so serious. Ban me no balls

JackInTheBox wrote:
You see IP. You act all serious and such but your probably some wanker that lives in the dumpster behind the reject store who doesnt understand "banter".

I don't see how I was "acting" when you said I was serious? The ban system is in place for everyone. I won't get reprimanded for not banning someone who baited, but I like keepnig things organised, and fair on everyone.

I have a full-time job until next scholastic year (my last for my Bachelor's in Software Development). If you would like to go over life accomplishments we can do so over pm. I don't need to work for money, but the experience helps for my CV.

Can't see how any of your posts are to be interpreted as "playful". Making a bold statement like you did in the post before, makes me wonder what you interpret as "bait".

Last edited by InhumanPwnage on 26/06/16, 02:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamhunt.net
Aero
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Aero
Number of posts : 2910

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 6 Icon_minitime26/06/16, 07:32 am

Jack, you're only making yourself look bad. I'd assume it's because you're jealous of ACV since you got rejected a long time ago.

Aside from that, welcome ACV!
Back to top Go down
Ultimato
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Ultimato
Number of posts : 1533

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 6 Icon_minitime26/06/16, 07:35 am

Aero wrote:
Jack, you're only making yourself look bad. I'd assume it's because you're jealous of ACV since you got rejected a long time ago.

This ^^^

If you want Jack, I'd happily write a long post educating you why you are wrong about Sigma Force tearing other clans apart and "making other people feel like downies". If you don't, then let's move on, you're not even active around here anymore so I am quite puzzled why this is still a big issue to you.
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa
Number of posts : 10527

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 6 Icon_minitime26/06/16, 07:57 am

Ultimato wrote:
Aero wrote:

This ^^^

If you want Jack, I'd happily write a long post educating you why you are wrong about Sigma Force tearing other clans apart and "making other people feel like downies". If you don't, then let's move on, you're not even active around here anymore so I am quite puzzled why this is still a big issue to you.

To add onto that, Jack, HS have warred SF three times. We do not feel "torn apart" in any way since their tough competition make warring much more fun and challenging. I don't see why you're flaming when you clearly know you're wrong and nobody is there to back you up.

Think before you post.
Back to top Go down
Gare
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer
Gare
Number of posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 6 Icon_minitime26/06/16, 10:16 am

SF are lads, they're definitely one of the most fun clans to war against, regardless of losing to them. In my opinion it's more fun playing against a clan which you're losing badly against, and trying to step up your gameplay. I'd rather be 4-0 down by SF then 4-0 up by someone else (no names pls) You don't know what you're talking about, you don't even play anyway
Back to top Go down
Skull
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Skull
Number of posts : 1083

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 6 Icon_minitime26/06/16, 10:35 am

I agree to a certain extend to what SF says that it brings clans to raise their benchmark to another level in gameplay but personally i did experience that by joining them in their team in a pickup against other clans you get to learn to play as a team and realize the area to focus.
It's up to clans to choose to war SF or to neglect the war declaration from them, its their own prerogative.

Thank you ulti and phy for adding me into your team for the recent pickup regardless of my short-fall in skill level. Gracias!
Back to top Go down
JackInTheBox
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
JackInTheBox

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 6 Icon_minitime26/06/16, 11:42 am

Ultimato wrote:
Aero wrote:

This ^^^

Ye sure. Couldnt care less lol.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 6 Icon_minitime26/06/16, 11:46 am

JackInTheBox wrote:
Ultimato wrote:
Aero wrote:

This ^^^

Then go away. Simple as that.

Cya, have fun chastising others because no one here cares about your opinion.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Harbinger
Number of posts : 2714

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 6 Icon_minitime26/06/16, 11:48 am

I guess in the next few months we can see how the outcomes go for wars and such. Maybe we could be wrong on SF. :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 6 Icon_minitime26/06/16, 12:06 pm

JackInTheBox wrote:
See. Clans like this just kill Nfmm.Its full of all the mlg tryhards. Ruins the point of wars tbh.
I imagine you're just not a fan of clans, then? Almost every clan that was created focused on recruiting good players and/or attempt to teach less skilled players to be good at the game. Sigma Force is not unique in that sense. If you take NFM Elites for example, there was activity within to see who qualifies to play in wars, Most Wanted throughout its entire history has had phenomenal players who got more gameplay than less skilled players and infact may have had the longest winning streak ever ( can't be sure because they don't have their war record up), Unleashed recruited skilled players and still lost wars, Elites Reborn seemed invincible at a time and they still lost wars, Hydro Spectrum has a bunch of very skilled players as well, look at Toa,Gare,Loaf, Krazz etc... and again, still lost wars. Practically every clan is full of "Mlg tryhards" (even though to be quite honest I'm probably one of the less skilled players in the game and I still partake which I'd say displays that mlg tryharding or w/e isn't the only purpose). If anything, Sigma Force is more liberal with allowing players that are less skilled to play than some other clans. Even if this "MLG tryhard" thing you speak of is true, so what? Are clans supposed to intentionally stay weak just to give people like yourself an ego boost?

JackInTheBox wrote:
http://prntscr.com/bld0yb

Also, if you feel like a "Downie" for losing, that is on you, not us. Everyone is bound to lose at something,sometime. It is inevitable, we're only human. A lot of people also seem to forget that for someone to win, someone else has to lose. I imagine you wouldn't be complaining if you were the winner at our expense? If you wouldn't be complaining, that shows you're a hypocrite. If you would complain, that shows that your entire point is worthless since despite the opposite happening you are still not satisfied. Winning& losing is true for everything, not just gaming. Other than that example of a loss (proving your entire point invalid), If you watch footage of Unleashed (a lot of people/clans to name not just my former clan), there's a ton of friendly fire. In many wars clans who appeared to have the advantage have lost games for very simple errors. Such as bad stunts, friendly fire or even slowing down to prevent friendly fire and thereby giving the opponent a very easy chance to land a hit.

JackInTheBox wrote:

Right... That is why despite not actually putting in time to play the game, you go out of your way to make remarks about the clan?
Back to top Go down
JackInTheBox
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
JackInTheBox

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 6 Icon_minitime26/06/16, 03:50 pm

Prayers wrote:
JackInTheBox wrote:
See. Clans like this just kill Nfmm.Its full of all the mlg tryhards. Ruins the point of wars tbh.
I imagine you're just not a fan of clans, then? Almost every clan that was created focused on recruiting good players and/or attempt to teach less skilled players to be good at the game. Sigma Force is not unique in that sense. If you take NFM Elites for example, there was activity within to see who qualifies to play in wars, Most Wanted throughout its entire history has had phenomenal players who got more gameplay than less skilled players and infact may have had the longest winning streak ever ( can't be sure because they don't have their war record up), Unleashed recruited skilled players and still lost wars, Elites Reborn seemed invincible at a time and they still lost wars, Hydro Spectrum has a bunch of very skilled players as well, look at Toa,Gare,Loaf, Krazz etc... and again, still lost wars. Practically every clan is full of "Mlg tryhards" (even though to be quite honest I'm probably one of the less skilled players in the game and I still partake which I'd say displays that mlg tryharding or w/e isn't the only purpose). If anything, Sigma Force is more liberal with allowing players that are less skilled to play than some other clans. Even if this "MLG tryhard" thing you speak of is true, so what? Are clans supposed to intentionally stay weak just to give people like yourself an ego boost?

JackInTheBox wrote:

Also, if you feel like a "Downie" for losing, that is on you, not us. Everyone is bound to lose at something,sometime. It is inevitable, we're only human. A lot of people also seem to forget that for someone to win, someone else has to lose. I imagine you wouldn't be complaining if you were the winner at our expense? If you wouldn't be complaining, that shows you're a hypocrite. If you would complain, that shows that your entire point is worthless since despite the opposite happening you are still not satisfied. Winning& losing is true for everything, not just gaming. Other than that example of a loss (proving your entire point invalid), If you watch footage of Unleashed (a lot of people/clans to name not just my former clan), there's a ton of friendly fire. In many wars clans who appeared to have the advantage have lost games for very simple errors. Such as bad stunts, friendly fire or even slowing down to prevent friendly fire and thereby giving the opponent a very easy chance to land a hit.

JackInTheBox wrote:

Right... That is why despite not actually putting in time to play the game, you go out of your way to make remarks about the clan?

1. Was talking to IP
2. Cbf reading that
3. Idk
Back to top Go down
Simplistic
Young Owner
Young Owner
Simplistic
Number of posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 6 Icon_minitime26/06/16, 05:03 pm

JackInTheBox wrote:
Prayers wrote:
JackInTheBox wrote:

JackInTheBox wrote:

JackInTheBox wrote:

1. Was talking to IP
2. Cbf reading that
3. Idk

Listen dude if you don't want shit then don't start shit everyone has the right to post their opinions, especially when you are bullshiting on a clan that has done nothing to you.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 6 Icon_minitime26/06/16, 05:38 pm

JackInTheBox wrote:

1. Was talking to IP
2. Cbf reading that
3. Idk

Spoiler:

Bye Jack!
Back to top Go down
JackInTheBox
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
JackInTheBox

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 6 Icon_minitime26/06/16, 06:55 pm

Aero wrote:
JackInTheBox wrote:

1. Was talking to IP
2. Cbf reading that
3. Idk

Spoiler:

Bye Jack!

?
Back to top Go down
Ultimato
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Ultimato
Number of posts : 1533

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 6 Icon_minitime26/06/16, 10:51 pm

JackInTheBox wrote:
Aero wrote:
JackInTheBox wrote:

1. Was talking to IP
2. Cbf reading that
3. Idk

Spoiler:

Bye Jack!

?

Please just go away Jack honestly, if you have nothing mature and constructive to say there's really no point in you being here.
Back to top Go down
Wake
Half Life
Half Life
Wake
Number of posts : 1764

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 6 Icon_minitime26/06/16, 11:49 pm

Alright look, pardon me for stepping in here but seriously, enough's enough jack.

Just because they got ACV in doesn't mean this clan's "killing" anything dude. If that's how you felt about clans before then why did you even come back in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Afterburn
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
Afterburn
Number of posts : 2359

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 6 Icon_minitime27/06/16, 12:29 am

JackInTheBox wrote:
InhumanPwnage wrote:
JackInTheBox wrote:

JackInTheBox wrote:

JackInTheBox wrote:

JackInTheBox wrote:

Ironically you complain about the community flaming you and "wanting you to leave", yet you're doing exactly such behavior to cause the community to dislike you. It doesn't matter if it's "banter" because it's still irritating to deal with, especially "bait" posts like the ones you posted above. There's a reason why people that's done that in the past (Hydrogeon in particular) has been banned here. Don't be a part of that list; unless...that's what you're aiming for?
Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss
Number of posts : 1353

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 6 Icon_minitime27/06/16, 03:39 am

@Jack
Spoiler:

SF is a group of people who happen to be friends, and the clan simply fell into place. SF is a very hard clan to win against. Some of the leaders of former clans in Aim adopted a "if you can't beat them, join them" mentality. Fitting into this or not, there are 3 former clan leaders in SF, not including MW's (since SF is most directly related to MW). Yet if you put 4 leaders in one clan you'd usually have a fight for power and a split, so why does this work? Because there is no hierarchy in place. Everyone is equal, on record. Of course, if anyone is pressed to state the leader of SF, he would be able to give 1 name. Naturally there is someone who is the defacto leader, but officially there is none. It also helps that everyone in SF are friends.

It makes sense to join a clan if you stand little to no shot in beating them. However, the fact that there are clans remaining means that many leaders enjoy the struggle, the fight, of achieving the unachievable. Who knows, maybe it could happen if you want it enough.
Sigma Force - Page 6 D5KmXu5.

Jack, when you bitch and moan about how it's impossible, you end up just sounding butthurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 6 Icon_minitime27/06/16, 06:36 am

JackInTheBox wrote:
1. Was talking to IP
2. Cbf reading that
3. Idk
1. You mentioned "Clan". Correct me if I'm wrong a clan isn't just limited to IP? Besides, this is a public thread and an option to send private messages does exist. What did you expect?

2&3. You know that doesn't really help your case, right?

P.S. Assuming anyone believes your story about "banter", that doesn't make it any better. Banter is for the chatbox, on the forums your posts should be constructive. Also, allow me to teach you a thing or two about playing the victim. You don't just go from "everyone bullies me" to flaming a person unprovoked. That makes you look like a complete hypocrite and discredits your claim.
Back to top Go down
Iridescent
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
Iridescent
Number of posts : 685

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 6 Icon_minitime27/06/16, 09:21 am

Well... I'm gonna be totally honest with you lot, I once too had these same thoughts as Jack (many others have to). Never had I thought it was "killing the game" however. I can understand where Jack is coming from, but you gotta understand, a new challenge is going to appear no matter what, and those thoughts of never having a chance, will never help you. You should be thinking positive thoughts such as "what if we actually do beat this hell of a team?" Motivate yourself. You never know, a prime example is HS, hell I remember all they wanted was just to get ONE point, but they came out victorious. They never lost focus on what they had to do. Once they got a point, they focused onto the next game, and the next.

Besides, you can't say "you're gonna lose" if you never tried before. Razz

Back to top Go down
JackInTheBox
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
JackInTheBox

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 6 Icon_minitime27/06/16, 01:38 pm

Afterburn wrote:
JackInTheBox wrote:
InhumanPwnage wrote:
JackInTheBox wrote:

JackInTheBox wrote:

JackInTheBox wrote:

JackInTheBox wrote:

Ironically you complain about the community flaming you and "wanting you to leave", yet you're doing exactly such behavior to cause the community to dislike you. It doesn't matter if it's "banter" because it's still irritating to deal with, especially "bait" posts like the ones you posted above. There's a reason why people that's done that in the past (Hydrogeon in particular) has been banned here. Don't be a part of that list; unless...that's what you're aiming for?

No point trying lol. Its never gonna happen so may as well.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 6 Icon_minitime27/06/16, 02:16 pm

JackInTheBox wrote:
Afterburn wrote:
JackInTheBox wrote:
InhumanPwnage wrote:
JackInTheBox wrote:

JackInTheBox wrote:

JackInTheBox wrote:

JackInTheBox wrote:

No point trying lol. Its never gonna happen so may as well.

Bye, don't come back.
Back to top Go down
Wake
Half Life
Half Life
Wake
Number of posts : 1764

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 6 Icon_minitime27/06/16, 03:46 pm

In the meantime, are you guys still up for a war against us (Void Ravens) by any chance? If so, give me suggestions for dates/times you guys would like to have this war in and I shall see if it'll work fine with me and my clanmates (Although hell, who am I kidding? 'Less there's something going on for me during the day any time usually works for me most likely so).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sigma Force

View previous topic View next topic Back to top