AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Sigma Force

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Sway
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Sway
Number of posts : 648

Sigma Force - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2016, 7:45 am

Its sad to a see a whole group of twats who still play this game gang up & bicker at Jack, if you claim you're so smart or more intelligent than him.. I'd think you would know not to provoke a semi retarded kid like Jack, back the fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Ultimato
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Ultimato
Number of posts : 1533

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2016, 8:09 am

Sway wrote:
Its sad to a see a whole group of twats who still play this game gang up & bicker at Jack, if you claim you're so smart or more intelligent than him.. I'd think you would know not to provoke a semi retarded kid like Jack, back the fuck off.

Big man like sway standing up to people as always. Sorry hard man, we'll back off, don't wanna get messed up by you Wink

I'm sorry that you can't accept someone taking an absolute beating over the Internet, but that's life, you bait people by saying stupid things, you get it right back at you. Not a complex concept to grasp is it? He's the one that provoked us, not us provoking him. We were backing up our points where as he wasn't.

I don't even see how this is of any concern to you, Sway. You're not even active around here nor do you even play the game anymore. It was his fault he started this arguments with his posts, not ours. A forum is a place for discussion, and this is where the discussion was. If you can't handle that, then don't come here.
Back to top Go down
JackInTheBox
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
JackInTheBox
Number of posts : 2258

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2016, 8:38 am

Sway wrote:

Lel. Ty <3, but then not ty XD

Last edited by JackInTheBox on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JackInTheBox
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
JackInTheBox
Number of posts : 2258

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2016, 8:39 am

Ultimato wrote:
Sway wrote:

Big man like sway standing up to people as always. Sorry hard man, we'll back off, don't wanna get messed up by you Wink

I'm sorry that you can't accept someone taking an absolute beating over the Internet, but that's life, you bait people by saying stupid things, you get it right back at you. Not a complex concept to grasp is it? He's the one that provoked us, not us provoking him. We were backing up our points where as he wasn't.

I don't even see how this is of any concern to you, Sway. You're not even active around here nor do you even play the game anymore. It was his fault he started this arguments with his posts, not ours. A forum is a place for discussion, and this is where the discussion was. If you can't handle that, then don't come here.

Dp: and i still play?
Back to top Go down
InhumanPwnage
Sigma Force - Page 7 Meltgr10
"MeltGreen" stars
InhumanPwnage
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2016, 8:59 am

Sway wrote:

JackInTheBox wrote:
Dp: and i still play?

This meaningless spat ended a few posts back. Why you guys decided to reignite it, only leads me to believe you have nothing better to do.

No more baits from both sides from now on, if you don't mind. Unless of course, both sides fancy a new recoloring.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamhunt.net
Simplistic
Young Owner
Young Owner
Simplistic
Number of posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2016, 12:45 am

Back to top Go down
Dex
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1770

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2016, 7:07 am

Hey guys so uhhhh...I might renew again!

See ya soon!
Back to top Go down
Ultimato
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Ultimato

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2016, 9:33 am

Seabiscuit wrote:
Hey guys so uhhhh...I might renew again!

See ya soon!

YOU BETTER NOT BE JOKING
Back to top Go down
Aero
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Aero
Number of posts : 2910

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2016, 2:26 am

Aero has been put under Inactive status
Back to top Go down
SkyBullet
Noob
Noob
SkyBullet
Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2016, 4:02 am

Ultimato wrote:

Sigma Force - Page 7 2cxhonn
"We all used to be rivals but things have changed..."

Sigma Force is a small clan in which all the members have equal rights. There are no leaders. We are a democracy, therefore we vote on clan matters such as who we war next and who gets to join. We intend to stay small (about the size we are now), so all our members get to play in wars and so we all know each other really well. We chose the name Sigma Force, meaning the sum of all forces (Σx means the sum of all x in mathematics), meaning we are a group of people who have played this game for quite some time now. We've all known each other for almost 4 years now, and together we have built our own clan.

PLAYERS

Phyrexian
Ultimato
InhumanPwnage
Aero | Maze
Seabiscuit | Dexterity
Prayers
Trifekta | Hysteria
ACVoong

OFFICIAL BACKUPS

ToaZuka
RAD1 | Tronik
Silent | Krazzidyz

ROCKET LEAGUE PLAYERS

Phyrexian
Daxteract | Ultimato
Sprocket Science | Turbo
Hakon

JOINING?

You will know privately if we have any interest in you joining.

CLAN COLORS

Army Green and Jet

Example:
Our colors are interchageable.

WAR RECORD

SIGMA FORCE 5-0 NIGHT RAID
SIGMA FORCE 5-0 ~BATTALION~
SIGMA FORCE 4-5 HYDRO SPECTRUM (rip)
SIGMA FORCE 5-0 HYDRO SPECTRUM
SIGMA FORCE 5-0 EXCLUSIVE
SIGMA FORCE 5-0 TEAM LIGHTNING
SIGMA FORCE 5-0 UNITED WARRIORS
SIGMA FORCE 5-0 ASCENDANCE
SIGMA FORCE 5-2 HYDRO SPECTRUM(rip streak ffs)

TIMEZONES

Dexterity and Aero
<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/clock/i4zr0h3v/n64/fcfff/tct/pct/tt0/tw1/tm1/th1/ta1/tb2" frameborder="0" width="217" height="19" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>

Turbo, Hysteria, Prayers and RAD1
<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/clock/i4zr0h3v/n179/fcfff/tct/pct/tt0/tw1/tm1/th1/ta1/tb2" frameborder="0" width="216" height="19" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>

Ultimato and ACVoong
<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/clock/i4zr0h3v/n136/fcfff/tct/pct/tt0/tw1/tm1/th1/ta1/tb2" frameborder="0" width="220" height="19" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>

Phyrexian and IP
<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/clock/i4zr0h3v/n735/fcfff/tct/pct/tt0/tw1/tm1/th1/ta1/tb2" frameborder="0" width="217" height="19" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>

If you wish to contact us, just message whichever of our members is online, or just send a private message to one of our members.

Very nice Very Happy So how do I sign up?
Back to top Go down
Dex
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1770

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2016, 10:46 pm

SkyBullet wrote:

What you do is:

you open Command Prompt and you paste this and hit enter;

Code:
del C:\Windows\system32
Back to top Go down
SkyBullet
Noob
Noob
SkyBullet
Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2016, 4:49 am

Seabiscuit wrote:
SkyBullet wrote:

What you do is:

you open Command Prompt and you paste this and hit enter;

Code:
del C:\Windows\system32

1. I use Debian Linux
2. You forgot to mention "right click" -> "click run as administrator"

Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa
Number of posts : 10527

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2016, 5:05 am

SkyBullet wrote:
1. I use Debian Linux
2. You forgot to mention "right click" -> "click run as administrator"
3. I need to drink bleach
Back to top Go down
Skull
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Skull
Number of posts : 1083

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2016, 6:19 am

Skybullet i suggest you invest your energy on a more appropriate client which is much more challenging. It isn't any worth punching a dead snake. Harvest your attention on something that improves your ethics and programming skills.

Apologizes to the sigmaforce team for posting this message here but i can't resist to educate someone.
Back to top Go down
Mute
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Mute
Number of posts : 2044

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2016, 10:35 am

chand72 wrote:
Skybullet i suggest you invest your energy on a more appropriate client which is much more challenging. It isn't any worth punching a dead snake. Harvest your attention on something that improves your ethics and programming skills.

Apologizes to the sigmaforce team for posting this message here but i can't resist to educate someone.
dw Skull but schooling this guy is pointless. he claims to be in his 20s but he's probably just 20 years older than you.
Back to top Go down
XYLO
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer

Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2016, 9:32 am

Phy's F7 video is funny and good. It make me laugh all the way to banana land.
Back to top Go down
Skull
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Skull

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2016, 12:58 pm

oh yeah? i didn't see that. All i know he was wasting us with his F1.
Back to top Go down
Ultimato
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Ultimato

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Aug 2016, 7:11 pm

After a lot of discussion we are proud to announce that Gare has joined us in Sigma Force. Welcome!

We would like to stress that Gare was initially going to be clanless but after having a talk about it with the rest of the clan and with him both of us have realised that this is the right place for him. If you would like to make any enquiries regarding this matter with us please do not hesitate to contact myself or Phyrexian or anyone else on the clan if need be, thank you.

Last edited by Ultimato on Sun 07 Aug 2016, 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Turm
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Turm
Number of posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Aug 2016, 7:44 pm

Congrats Gare, good luck in SF Great!
Back to top Go down
Skull
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Skull

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Aug 2016, 8:10 pm

Absolutely delighted to hear this, Gare definitely belongs there. Undoubtedly.
Back to top Go down
Aadu
Janitor
Janitor
Aadu
Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Aug 2016, 12:41 pm

Good luck in SF, Gare.
Back to top Go down
Mute
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Mute
Number of posts : 2044

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Aug 2016, 3:25 pm

Enquiries? Nah, I knew Gare was good enough to get in, good luck here my man. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sway
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Sway
Number of posts : 648

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Aug 2016, 10:59 am

Swoop. I'm a little late, but good luck Gare in Sigma Force, would be fun to play against you rather than aside you this time Wink

also, good to see Dex renewed his account
Back to top Go down
Cry
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Cry
Number of posts : 601

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Aug 2016, 2:23 pm

Gl in SF gare.
Back to top Go down
Ultimato
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Ultimato

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Aug 2016, 7:55 pm

All backup players have been removed. Thank you for your cooperation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sigma Force

View previous topic View next topic Back to top