AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Sigma Force

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Skull
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Skull
Number of posts : 1083

Sigma Force - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2016, 4:56 am

SF is the war this weekend confirmed? Are you guys are gonna create the topic. Our preferred war timing is from 11am - 12pm Est.
Back to top Go down
Afterburn
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
Afterburn
Number of posts : 2359

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2016, 5:42 am

chand72 wrote:
Are you guys are gonna create the topic.
Don't mean to be nosy, but what's wrong with creating the declaration topic yourself? There's already a couple of templates that you can copy & paste to make it easier for leaders to declare efficiently. You have the clan moderator rank for convenience since you're technically the leader for your clan, so this goes back to me original question: why not just do it yourself instead of waiting?

I'm not trying to start a flame war, nor am I trying to be rude. I just find it ironic that you have a rank for yours' and others' convenience, but you're not utilizing it.
Back to top Go down
XYLO
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer

Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2016, 8:22 am

Afterburn wrote:
chand72 wrote:
Are you guys are gonna create the topic.
Don't mean to be nosy, but what's wrong with creating the declaration topic yourself? There's already a couple of templates that you can copy & paste to make it easier for leaders to declare efficiently. You have the clan moderator rank for convenience since you're technically the leader for your clan, so this goes back to me original question: why not just do it yourself instead of waiting?

I'm not trying to start a flame war, nor am I trying to be rude. I just find it ironic that you have a rank for yours' and others' convenience, but you're not utilizing it.

Skull is respecting Sigma Force. He was just asking about it.
Back to top Go down
Skull
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Skull

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2016, 9:00 am

Yes phy requested for the war so my question was just a formality. I've created the topic.
Back to top Go down
Sway
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Sway
Number of posts : 648

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2016, 9:08 am

chand72 wrote:
Yes phy requested for the war so my question was just a formality. I've created the topic.

Can you also make the topic for InkNation
Back to top Go down
Skull
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Skull

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2016, 9:14 am

No problem sway, help me with your tracks later.
Back to top Go down
Gare
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer
Gare
Number of posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2016, 9:44 pm

I think my warring days are over, to be fair. I joined SF cos I wanted a more casual environment to play in but since all the comments during the last two wars, it's just become annoying

And I'd rather not be involved in the UW kicking thing, thanks. I don't even have the bot or the kick command, and even if I did I wouldn't use it on anyone

Nothing against SF or UW here, I just think it'd be better if I didn't play in wars anymore, but I still enjoy playing with SF

1v1ing Wolf Is Just Better Than Warring, OKAY?!?!?!?!

Back to top Go down
Skull
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Skull

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2016, 2:07 am

I understand how you feel Gare and anyway its just a game don't take it too seriously.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Harbinger
Number of posts : 2714

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2016, 4:15 am

Gare wrote:
I think my warring days are over, to be fair. I joined SF cos I wanted a more casual environment to play in but since all the comments during the last two wars, it's just become annoying

And I'd rather not be involved in the UW kicking thing, thanks. I don't even have the bot or the kick command, and even if I did I wouldn't use it on anyone

Nothing against SF or UW here, I just think it'd be better if I didn't play in wars anymore, but I still enjoy playing with SF

1v1ing Wolf Is Just Better Than Warring, OKAY?!?!?!?!

Excellent choice. I honestly felt the same way in many things, but being free from all of that has been pleasing to me more than ever.
Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss
Number of posts : 1353

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2016, 4:29 am

Gare wrote:

Don't let it get to you dude, there are always going to be trolls and people who are salty from losing. Although, I think it'd be good if Omar added in an option to ignore people.
Back to top Go down
Ultimato
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Ultimato
Number of posts : 1533

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2016, 8:55 pm

SinfulBliss wrote:
Gare wrote:

Don't let it get to you dude, there are always going to be trolls and people who are salty from losing. Although, I think it'd be good if Omar added in an option to ignore people.

Agreed ^ However this was discussed in PM. I don't think this decision is official just yet. Razz
Back to top Go down
Gare
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer
Gare

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2016, 9:10 pm

SinfulBliss wrote:
Gare wrote:

Yeah, I regret posting that, I have a habit of posting things here that I don't really mean XD

I'll still be taking part in wars, but I'm not 100% I'll come to all of them. Again, nothing against anyone here, I was just pissed
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa
Number of posts : 10527

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2016, 10:18 pm

Gare wrote:
SinfulBliss wrote:
Gare wrote:

Yeah, I regret posting that, I have a habit of posting things here that I don't really mean XD

I'll still be taking part in wars, but I'm not 100% I'll come to all of them. Again, nothing against anyone here, I was just pissed

Glad to hear you're still willing to war. It's a pleasure to oppose you in wars because of your aggressive playstyle, which is great competition. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ultimato
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Ultimato
Number of posts : 1533

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Sep 2016, 7:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Gare
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer
Gare

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2016, 8:46 pm

After racking up so many hours on NFMM, my life finally got slightly interesting. So those who are still active on NFMM have probably noticed I haven't been on at all for weeks. Frankly, I'm done with gaming, and I actually mean it this time XD

I've noticed that a lot of the NFMM community are gradually moving to RL. I understand that, RL is a better game. But I'm not going to talk about how bad NFMM is, since I've had great memories on it. So thanks to; Loaf, Wolf (. . .) Toa, Ulti, Phy, Krazz, RAD, Mute, Dex, Aero, DGS (RUN NR) and others for all the banter and stuff, you're all cool. I think this'll be my last post here on AIM

Also,

RIP LOAF AND GARE 2015-2016

very sadface

I don't know whether you guys want to keep me here or not, I don't really mind either way

So, bye all, it's been really fun while it lasted Razz
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2016, 9:18 pm

Gare wrote:
After racking up so many hours on NFMM, my life finally got slightly interesting. So those who are still active on NFMM have probably noticed I haven't been on at all for weeks. Frankly, I'm done with gaming, and I actually mean it this time XD

I've noticed that a lot of the NFMM community are gradually moving to RL. I understand that, RL is a better game. But I'm not going to talk about how bad NFMM is, since I've had great memories on it. So thanks to; Loaf, Wolf (. . .) Toa, Ulti, Phy, Krazz, RAD, Mute, Dex, Aero, DGS (RUN NR) and others for all the banter and stuff, you're all cool. I think this'll be my last post here on AIM

Also,

RIP LOAF AND GARE 2015-2016

very sadface

I don't know whether you guys want to keep me here or not, I don't really mind either way

So, bye all, it's been really fun while it lasted Razz

It's been fun playing with you, whether it be 1v1s, King Challenge, NFM Football or screwing around on aids stages. Best of luck for the future.
Looks Like My Steroid Factory Is Finally Out Of Business :/. ~Wake.
Back to top Go down
Loaf
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Loaf
Number of posts : 255

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2016, 9:51 pm

Gare wrote:
adjhjkljfdjofdpfjopk
. . .
Saw This Coming From A Mile Away, Bud.
Sad to see you leave but it was great talking and playing with you on and off NFMM, especially that long talk about top gear we had whilst I was waiting for a flight to Gran Canaria, and those various challenges we played (and lost. 60 Streak, Bud.).

Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2016, 10:08 pm

It was nice playing with you, especially during wars. Take it easy and have it nice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skull
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Skull

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2016, 1:15 am

All the best Gare. I will definitely remember you as one of the best wasters and sparring partner in the game.
Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss
Number of posts : 1353

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2016, 2:57 am

Sigma Force - Page 8 Sv54r5
Back to top Go down
Skull
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Skull

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2016, 6:29 am

is the left dude yourself demise? whos the right?
Back to top Go down
Aero
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Aero
Number of posts : 2910

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2016, 6:46 am

Skull wrote:
is the left dude yourself demise? whos the right?
Lol, Steam is on the left and Demise is on the right
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Dec 2016, 12:30 pm

Lol happy birthday SF XD and merry xmas everyone
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
Aero
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Aero
Number of posts : 2910

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Dec 2016, 1:04 am

HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TO US
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Dec 2016, 3:06 am

hbd sweaty force <3

- yours truly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sigma Force   Sigma Force - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sigma Force

View previous topic View next topic Back to top