AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

My NFMM account still not activated?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sky
Game Reaper
Game Reaper

Number of posts : 831

My NFMM account still not activated? Empty
PostSubject: My NFMM account still not activated?   My NFMM account still not activated? Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2016, 2:35 am

About a month ago, I reactivated "SkyGuardian" but it's still not activated:
clik me:

Do I need to wait for an email with something in it? It's been a while :v (i looked through my email for any NFMM/RadicalPlay related emails and they were all from 2013-2015).

Am I missing anything?

finally a rest from the kyoto threads
Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss
Number of posts : 1353

PostSubject: Re: My NFMM account still not activated?   My NFMM account still not activated? Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2016, 6:13 am

Is your payment method still valid? If you used a credit card, through PayPal or directly, there is a chance it expired.

Unfortunately since I have a lifetime account I have forgotten what the confirmation looks like. Maybe someone else can reply and let you know what you should be looking for. If you're sure the money was sent and don't find a solution after this thread, I'd contact Omar via email.
Back to top Go down
Sway
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Sway
Number of posts : 648

PostSubject: Re: My NFMM account still not activated?   My NFMM account still not activated? Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2016, 7:36 am

I had the same problem, contact Omar through FB or email, he'll fix it.
Back to top Go down
Sky
Game Reaper
Game Reaper

Number of posts : 831

PostSubject: Re: My NFMM account still not activated?   My NFMM account still not activated? Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2016, 12:51 am

Thanks guys, I might try that Razz

edit: Problem solved. Requesting lock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My NFMM account still not activated?   My NFMM account still not activated? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My NFMM account still not activated?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top