AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Alpha Force

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ultimato
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Ultimato
Number of posts : 1533

Alpha Force Empty
PostSubject: Alpha Force   Alpha Force Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jan 2018, 2:54 pm

Alpha Force Teq8oeq
Alpha Force is a small clan in which all the members have equal rights. There are no leaders. We are a democracy, therefore we vote on clan matters such as who we war next and who gets to join. We intend to stay small (about the size we are now), so all our members get to play in wars and so we all know each other really well. We chose the name Alpha Force, meaning the sum of all forces (Σx means the sum of all x in mathematics), meaning we are a group of people who have played this game for quite some time now. We've all known each other for almost 4 years now, and together we have built our own clan.

It was during the battle of Fuck when I was running through a Dick when a Pencil went off right next to my platoon. Our Car Maker yelled for us to Penetrate to the nearest Mad Party we could find. When we got to the Mad Party we Raped to start a fire. As we were starting the fire the enemy saw the Beer from the fire and started Throwing Cars at us. we all quickly ducked behind the Exhaust at the Mad Party and returned fire. we quickly eliminated the enemy and were Boosted that we had won the battle.
Is your Dickhead making a mess of your Toa's House? Try Bellend! It will Penetrating your whole Radical One and Insert to unbelievable levels! Watch, as we demonstrate, the Pitch Black capabilities of this Jet Black product! Everyone should have at least 17 of these!

To order, call the number on your screen. Gray phone attendants will Example Stage With All The Parts Used In It take your request. Big and Wasted service will be yours! Call within the next 1001 5 Minutes, and you will receive a Quick, Blast, Sharp MW as a bonus, absolutely free for an additional value of 10 dollars, plus shipping and handling cost of 12 dollars. Act Now!!

When you provide a Raza, you Stroke us either to use information from your Raza to make a 4-time Spicy Peaches transfer from your account or to process this transaction as a Hax. When we use your Raza to make an Laggy Peaches transfer, Condoms may be withdrawn from your account Quickly, and you may not Teleport your Raza back from your Lord Nigga institution.

PLAYERS

Phyrexian
Turbo
ACV
Viz

JOINING?

we full, rip

CLAN COLORS

Black and Metallic Blue

Example:
Our colors are interchangeable.

WAR RECORD

Alpha Force 5-2 Hydro Spectrum

100% war win ratio, 71% game win ratio

If you wish to contact us, just message whichever of our members is online, or just send a private message to one of our members.

Last edited by Ultimato on Fri 26 Jun 2020, 7:21 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Split
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Split
Number of posts : 2094

Alpha Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Force   Alpha Force Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jan 2018, 5:01 pm

"Our colors are interchangeable"

With what? You only have one color lol. Also, it's very similar to Rebels colors, just saying.
Back to top Go down
Simplistic
Young Owner
Young Owner
Simplistic
Number of posts : 406

Alpha Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Force   Alpha Force Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jan 2018, 6:02 pm

Its literally SF under a different name whats the point lol
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

Alpha Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Force   Alpha Force Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jan 2018, 6:24 pm

Simplistic wrote:
If you didn't notice, we four were like the only ones without a subclan cos nobody wanted us so we figured we might as well stay together...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
Split
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Split
Number of posts : 2094

Alpha Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Force   Alpha Force Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jan 2018, 6:29 pm

Phyrexian wrote:
Simplistic wrote:
If you didn't notice, we four were like the only ones without a subclan cos nobody wanted us so we figured we might as well stay together...

I want you babe.
Back to top Go down
Simplistic
Young Owner
Young Owner
Simplistic

Alpha Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Force   Alpha Force Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jan 2018, 6:34 pm

Phyrexian wrote:
Simplistic wrote:

>>>>>>implying I wouldn't join, then again I'm trash
Back to top Go down
sapphira70
Rookie
Rookie
sapphira70
Number of posts : 169

Alpha Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Force   Alpha Force Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jan 2018, 9:25 pm

Good Luck, Ultimato. Hope your clan will win the war.
Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss
Number of posts : 1353

Alpha Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Force   Alpha Force Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jan 2018, 10:36 pm

Straight up stole our colors with a slightly darker tint I rest my case

Rebels: Alpha Force 26nrFZ_zTMirCNnmTFT4Lw

Alpha Force: Alpha Force KX76Zj3-QOCPteEQeyuvEw
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

Alpha Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Force   Alpha Force Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jan 2018, 10:42 pm

More like stole SF's old colors except made them blue instead of green (that's literally how I came up with them) (btw I came up with them before ur clan was even made, but Dex is slow af at making logos)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss
Number of posts : 1353

Alpha Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Force   Alpha Force Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jan 2018, 10:44 pm

I made you guys a logo too

Alpha Force Jilsic
Back to top Go down
Dex
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1770

Alpha Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Force   Alpha Force Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jan 2018, 11:53 pm

From scratch. Metallic blue as requested.
Two versions like last time, one has remnants of our previous green is the only difference.

Alpha Force Teq8oeqAlpha Force Tme7MkZ
Back to top Go down
Ultimato
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Ultimato
Number of posts : 1533

Alpha Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Force   Alpha Force Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan 2018, 1:18 am

Dex wrote:
From scratch. Metallic blue as requested.
Two versions like last time, one has remnants of our previous green is the only difference.

Alpha Force Teq8oeqAlpha Force Tme7MkZ

Perfect, adding the first one to our topic; it represents our original clan colours too.
Back to top Go down
Simplistic
Young Owner
Young Owner
Simplistic

Alpha Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Force   Alpha Force Icon_minitimeMon 03 Feb 2020, 4:16 am

Back to top Go down
Loaf
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Loaf
Number of posts : 255

Alpha Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Force   Alpha Force Icon_minitimeMon 03 Feb 2020, 5:41 am

Howdy, Want To War HK?
Back to top Go down
hejmedig
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer
hejmedig
Number of posts : 123

Alpha Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Force   Alpha Force Icon_minitimeMon 03 Feb 2020, 8:31 pm

how do you go to war?
Back to top Go down
Raza156
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Raza156
Number of posts : 2086

Alpha Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Force   Alpha Force Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2020, 7:45 am

Bro wtf is ur clan description
Back to top Go down
http://www.rainymood.com
Sponsored content

Alpha Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Force   Alpha Force Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alpha Force

View previous topic View next topic Back to top