AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Guess who's back?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rave592ts96
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 37

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? Icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2018, 7:00 am

Well. Let me be honest. Some of you might have known me and some of you might not or forgot. I was rave5922ROBLOX on AIM and then Racer_Y (both here and NFMM). I have been trying to think about how I can write this message and what I could say for a long time.

I know I have done a lot of bad things to the point where I couldn't be forgiven in the past, in 2011 I was responsible for leaking out a lot of car codes and not crediting them and also for flaming and trolling, and the infamous car crash death threats. You could have guessed I was underaged and immature and didn't stop and think about what I did back then (I was 12 back in 2011). I can't find the words for how sorry I was (I do apologize though, people do learn from there mistakes).

I started playing NFM I think around 2008 but I do know I started playing NFM before NFM2 came out. And I'm still playing NFMM. Every time I have a long break from NFM, it is one of these games that keep coming back to my mind. I want to start being a good person in AIM and the NFM community. I want to get back into making my own cars and stages for NFM (I have made my own custom cars and tracks, I made 3 cars before and made more cars after I was banned as Racer_Y in 2012). I want to get along with every person in AIM and the NFM community. Wish me luck on making new cars and tracks.

Thank you for reading, and I hope we can forgive each other and get along. I will be making a threads about my custom cars and tracks soon.

Sincerely, YutaAsahinaGTC/rave592ts96.
Back to top Go down
[WI]
Half Life
Half Life
[WI]
Number of posts : 1914

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? Icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2018, 7:58 am

Maybe I remember you.......
I don't know anymore, but yeah welcome back
also this place is kinda dead nowadays
Back to top Go down
Split
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Split
Number of posts : 2094

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2018, 3:48 am

not me lol
Back to top Go down
AileronOwl
Collector
Collector
AileronOwl
Number of posts : 520

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2018, 10:25 pm

you had me there EXPLODE
Back to top Go down
NFMMASTER99
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer
NFMMASTER99
Number of posts : 125

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? Icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2018, 10:55 pm

rave592ts96 Do you have NFM Skyline Racing Concept RC3 RC4 RC5 and RC6 Because all of Black Dragons Downloads have been deleted Can you Help Me?

Back to top Go down
Hyde233
Collector
Collector
Hyde233
Number of posts : 511

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? Icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2018, 8:59 pm

NFMMASTER99 wrote:
rave592ts96 Do you have NFM Skyline Racing Concept RC3 RC4 RC5 and RC6 Because all of Black Dragons Downloads have been deleted Can you Help Me?

your wiener does not function
Back to top Go down
carmageddon
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer
carmageddon
Number of posts : 117

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2018, 11:22 pm

Hyde233 wrote:
NFMMASTER99 wrote:

go home kid
also rave i think i actually remember watching your vids back in 2013 when i was 9 Razz
Back to top Go down
Hyde233
Collector
Collector
Hyde233

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? Icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2018, 12:15 am

carmageddon wrote:
Hyde233 wrote:
NFMMASTER99 wrote:

go home kid
also rave i think i actually remember watching your vids back in 2013 when i was 9 Razz
no, eat cum
Back to top Go down
carmageddon
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer
carmageddon
Number of posts : 117

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? Icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2018, 12:33 am

Hyde233 wrote:
carmageddon wrote:
Hyde233 wrote:
NFMMASTER99 wrote:

go home kid
no, eat cum
i guess that's better
also https://imgur.com/a/ijPoAlU
Back to top Go down
Hyde233
Collector
Collector
Hyde233

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? Icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2018, 12:45 am

carmageddon wrote:
Hyde233 wrote:
carmageddon wrote:
Hyde233 wrote:
NFMMASTER99 wrote:

go home kid
no, eat cum
i guess that's better
also https://imgur.com/a/ijPoAlU
Guess who's back? QOiOY9a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess who's back?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top