AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Multiplayer - whats you gameplan?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LegnaK
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
LegnaK
Number of posts : 2054

Multiplayer - whats you gameplan? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer - whats you gameplan?   Multiplayer - whats you gameplan? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 2:12 pm

... Well I'm replacing my warthog for an even slower, stronger counterpart. You guys won't stand a chance Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Alex Kirchu
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Alex Kirchu
Number of posts : 2893

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer - whats you gameplan?   Multiplayer - whats you gameplan? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 2:52 am

That's only if we think it LOOKS GOOD ENOUGH to be a class A car.

As for my taxi, Adverts said it could be class A, but in general any sort of taxi should be maybe class B to C.
Back to top Go down
WhyFiCarbon
Rookie
Rookie
WhyFiCarbon
Number of posts : 176

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer - whats you gameplan?   Multiplayer - whats you gameplan? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 11:23 am

Well, I'll have to rely basically on my strategy, since I really bad at modeling cars, so I either use one of the old NFM cars, or make something really crappy and get it placed in Rank B or C, which is pretty bad. Fortunately, I have mastered racing with every car except MASHEEN (yes, EVEN NIMI), so racing with a Rank C shouldn't be a problem, presuming I can put the little stats it'll be able to have in Top Speed and Handling.

If I manage to get a bit luckier with ranks, I'll use my master strategy that I use for every car that isn't a total garbage: the half-race-waste-strategy-thingy. You'll probably think it's not kind of a strategy but more of complete mayhem and no thinking at all, but you'll be surprised when you see me. You'll see what I mean.

And since it isn't MADNESS without wasting, if I get a higher rank car with wasting skills (or if I use EL KING or Dr Monstaa, not MASHEEN since it's too slow to catch a sleeping sloth), then I'll use my wasting strategy, that although a bit reckless, should be fine if my car has enough Strength to tank all my recklessness.

All in all, it all depends if the car is in a good rank, and if it is a mostly racing or wasting car (though I have mastered racing with somehwat slow waster cars so I might pop in with one in a racing track and surprised you by not wasting. I have not mastered the opposite though), and probably I'll make use of the first and second strategies the most, since I doubt I can make anything decent that can get into Rank A or B, and the official cars probably can't hold the Rank A or B competition as much as custom cars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer - whats you gameplan?   Multiplayer - whats you gameplan? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 3:58 pm

wait, you can edit nfm 2?

but any way, id use mighty 8 and try to run and finish first.
Back to top Go down
LegnaK
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
LegnaK

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer - whats you gameplan?   Multiplayer - whats you gameplan? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 11:59 am

okay I'm bumping.

I'm tagging up and going to stirke simutaniously against other player with my team mates.
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer - whats you gameplan?   Multiplayer - whats you gameplan? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 3:44 am

I will make my Radical Two and race with Radical One. MUHAHAAAA! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer - whats you gameplan?   Multiplayer - whats you gameplan? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 12:42 pm

I would make Need for Madness Multiplayer an endless game.

Like 101 stages and 100 cars or something like that.
Back to top Go down
InhumanPwnage
Multiplayer - whats you gameplan? - Page 2 Meltgr10
"MeltGreen" stars
InhumanPwnage
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer - whats you gameplan?   Multiplayer - whats you gameplan? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 2:31 pm

LuigiFan19442 wrote:
I would make Need for Madness Multiplayer an endless game.

Like 101 stages and 100 cars or something like that.

You might want to INVEST in one of these:

Multiplayer - whats you gameplan? - Page 2 Reading%20glasses

and maybe, this too:

Multiplayer - whats you gameplan? - Page 2 _ACCESS1

Hope that helped.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamhunt.net

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer - whats you gameplan?   Multiplayer - whats you gameplan? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 2:33 pm

[off-topic] LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Blackreaver
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
Blackreaver
Number of posts : 2518

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer - whats you gameplan?   Multiplayer - whats you gameplan? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 2:48 pm

Shocked wow Laughing Nice one IP
Back to top Go down
http://cdr-2000.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer - whats you gameplan?   Multiplayer - whats you gameplan? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 8:27 pm

No
Back to top Go down
LegnaK
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
LegnaK

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer - whats you gameplan?   Multiplayer - whats you gameplan? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 1:40 pm

WhyFiCarbon wrote:
Well, I'll have to rely basically on my strategy, since I really bad at modeling cars, so I either use one of the old NFM cars, or make something really crappy and get it placed in Rank B or C, which is pretty bad. Fortunately, I have mastered racing with every car except MASHEEN (yes, EVEN NIMI), so racing with a Rank C shouldn't be a problem, presuming I can put the little stats it'll be able to have in Top Speed and Handling.

If I manage to get a bit luckier with ranks, I'll use my master strategy that I use for every car that isn't a total garbage: the half-race-waste-strategy-thingy. You'll probably think it's not kind of a strategy but more of complete mayhem and no thinking at all, but you'll be surprised when you see me. You'll see what I mean.

And since it isn't MADNESS without wasting, if I get a higher rank car with wasting skills (or if I use EL KING or Dr Monstaa, not MASHEEN since it's too slow to catch a sleeping sloth), then I'll use my wasting strategy, that although a bit reckless, should be fine if my car has enough Strength to tank all my recklessness.

All in all, it all depends if the car is in a good rank, and if it is a mostly racing or wasting car (though I have mastered racing with somehwat slow waster cars so I might pop in with one in a racing track and surprised you by not wasting. I have not mastered the opposite though), and probably I'll make use of the first and second strategies the most, since I doubt I can make anything decent that can get into Rank A or B, and the official cars probably can't hold the Rank A or B competition as much as custom cars.

well The Gud Av Doden is about twice as slow as M A S H E E N. I'm still using it (not on the stretch though.)
Back to top Go down
Blackreaver
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
Blackreaver

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer - whats you gameplan?   Multiplayer - whats you gameplan? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 3:33 pm

for evac im using the avalable stats i have to make a good top speed
enugf strength to stand a hit from MASHEEN or Gud Av Doden and great handling
Back to top Go down
LegnaK
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
LegnaK

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer - whats you gameplan?   Multiplayer - whats you gameplan? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 5:13 pm

well, Evac will have to have a helluva good resistance because thats the first stat I'm MAXXing out.
Back to top Go down
Blackreaver
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
Blackreaver

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer - whats you gameplan?   Multiplayer - whats you gameplan? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 5:25 pm

how?

GAD will basicly be a slug so his hits wont exacly kill in one hit
Back to top Go down
LegnaK
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
LegnaK

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer - whats you gameplan?   Multiplayer - whats you gameplan? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 5:29 pm

but you cant push the Gud Av Doden around and the spikes keep you caught up...

spikes- catch your car

treads- run over your car

shovel (digger)- punctures your car

rear spikes - well heck if you survived that you're the chosen one... (puts you out of your misery.)
Back to top Go down
Blackreaver
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
Blackreaver

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer - whats you gameplan?   Multiplayer - whats you gameplan? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 5:35 pm

so its like a refined verson of DR Monstaas hump tacktic?
Back to top Go down
LegnaK
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
LegnaK

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer - whats you gameplan?   Multiplayer - whats you gameplan? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 5:54 pm

^_^ I guess, wow... except the Gud av Doden doesn't take that much damage... and i guess you can say that everyone here can be better off racing... but then again...

Back to top Go down
Blackreaver
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
Blackreaver

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer - whats you gameplan?   Multiplayer - whats you gameplan? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 4:13 am

you have one weak spot
THE SIDES.THEY HAVE NO SPIKES
a fast strong car like radical one or soj could hit them and then run away but the battle would last all day
Back to top Go down
MDX
Morph Manipulator
Morph Manipulator
MDX
Number of posts : 5220

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer - whats you gameplan?   Multiplayer - whats you gameplan? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 1:38 pm

If I was Evac, I'd have Caninaro's stats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer - whats you gameplan?   Multiplayer - whats you gameplan? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 2:28 pm

I would make Tornado Shark as 618's Chosen One hack for the multiplayer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer - whats you gameplan?   Multiplayer - whats you gameplan? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 2:41 pm

That's not possible!!!

Quote from IP:

InhumanPwnage wrote:
Not possible. Simply because:

1) 618 scripted it in the mad.jar to make Tornado Shark have fixing loop around him 24/7 (in NFM Multiplayer, you won't).

2) Your car won't be the way you want it. Players will vote depending on how thecar looks like. So if you use say, Drifter X (even color hacked), chances are, people will vote it to have Drifter X stats. The only stats a car can have is dependent on the various cars in NFM 2 - so there can't be a car with maxed out stats, or just the way you want it. You have to do your best in other words, and I have a feeling, that the competition is going to be rough..

3) I can't stress (2) enough.
Back to top Go down
LegnaK
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
LegnaK

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer - whats you gameplan?   Multiplayer - whats you gameplan? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 3:28 pm

NFM_hacker1 wrote:
That's not possible!!!

Quote from IP:

InhumanPwnage wrote:
Not possible. Simply because:

1) 618 scripted it in the mad.jar to make Tornado Shark have fixing loop around him 24/7 (in NFM Multiplayer, you won't).

2) Your car won't be the way you want it. Players will vote depending on how thecar looks like. So if you use say, Drifter X (even color hacked), chances are, people will vote it to have Drifter X stats. The only stats a car can have is dependent on the various cars in NFM 2 - so there can't be a car with maxed out stats, or just the way you want it. You have to do your best in other words, and I have a feeling, that the competition is going to be rough..

3) I can't stress (2) enough.

Um, If i get M A S H E E N's stats i hope i can slow it down, I'm not too fond of a fast construction (this case DEstruction) vehichle.

and yet they're treads, they can't be popped or destroyed that easy... and I want my defense almost indestructable for the fact being it's pretty hard killing an excivator even with a monster truck.

Back to top Go down
Blackreaver
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
Blackreaver

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer - whats you gameplan?   Multiplayer - whats you gameplan? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010, 2:00 am

im using ignition cars

Monster=when Gud Av Doden comes out to play so will he.DrMonstaa type car but stronger and slower

Ignition=my solution to the strech.formula 7's stats but a little slower and stronger(Gud Av Doden would still crush it i can see i now Twisted Evil )

coop=if i am tiered of racing with the big boys i use him.a faster Nimi

Enforcer=when speed,strenght and control are needed he is the one

Smoke=my waster.a slower stronger ElKing

Evac=my average car that is not too fast or too strong but very controlable

Vegas=my musle car and one of my favorits.stats like highrider but little less accseleration and higher top speed

My biggist enamy Gud Av Doden.it would take 2 MASHEENs to kill him!
Back to top Go down
Big Jilm
System Failure
System Failure
Big Jilm
Number of posts : 13384

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer - whats you gameplan?   Multiplayer - whats you gameplan? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec 2010, 4:15 pm

Dovenaz wrote:
Wtf... who the heck would try to waste in The Gun Run

Um. SOME people. You are probably saying this because you know that YOU couldn't do it. I have.

I'm gonna go back the the topic. I have a strategy, that's a cheat. But I'm NOT telling anybody what it is, nor what it does.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/koner1ssite/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer - whats you gameplan?   Multiplayer - whats you gameplan? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multiplayer - whats you gameplan?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top