AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

IP Banned??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xavier
Collector
Collector
Xavier
Number of posts : 528

IP Banned?? Empty
PostSubject: IP Banned??   IP Banned?? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2020, 9:46 pm

Hey, as you may know I've returned to the community a week ago, but not the game.

I have kinda decent ping, but yet I cannot connect to the servers. Am I IP banned? I don't know just yet, though.

Which is why I have 2 questions: How would you possibly know if you were IP banned from the servers? Do you just try out a VPN to see if you get in without using your IP?

Hopefully I get some sort of answer or solution to this.

(also yes i know i complained about this many times in the discord shut up)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWYNzC_oY3xtkrRzqY33zwg
InhumanPwnage
IP Banned?? Meltgr10
"MeltGreen" stars
InhumanPwnage
Number of posts : 2902

IP Banned?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IP Banned??   IP Banned?? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2020, 11:19 pm

VPNs do not speed up your connection. They are for security, best used for connecting to a network which only allows specific IP addresses in

Using a VPN means sending your data to another location (3rd party), then it goes to your ISP, and then to the NFMM.

You end up sacrificing bandwidth so that you tell a 3rd party your location instead of your ISP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamhunt.net
Xavier
Collector
Collector
Xavier
Number of posts : 528

IP Banned?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IP Banned??   IP Banned?? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2020, 11:31 pm

@InhumanPwnage wrote:
VPNs do not speed up your connection. They are for security, best used for connecting to a network which only allows specific IP addresses in

Using a VPN means sending your data to another location (3rd party), then it goes to your ISP, and then to the NFMM.

You end up sacrificing bandwidth so that you tell a 3rd party your location instead of your ISP.

So it's my ISP causing the problem or...?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWYNzC_oY3xtkrRzqY33zwg
Sponsored content

IP Banned?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IP Banned??   IP Banned?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IP Banned??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Need For Madness :: NFM Discussion :: Multiplayer-