AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


The Official AIM Games Forums
 
HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 
 

 Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DrDistrion
Code Thief

Number of posts : 2

Age : 15
Join Date : 2022-04-16

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2022, 7:58 pm

Soo, I'm just an ordinary person. I've been playing NFM for the past 9 to 10 years when i was like 5 or 6, it really defines my childhood.
I've found that this is the only place where other NFM players can actually be found, but the Forum was long dead, today I saw that the Introduction page was open, so i decided to Introduce to you, who am I.

I hope NFM can grow back. I want more editions to be created, more cars, more tracks and more soundtracks. I will hopefully make my own one day.

I promise that I wont steal others hard worked content and give them proper credits if I use their content.

Thank you for reading this.

My YT Channel(Yeah I make random contents lol) =

Edit: I can't send my YT Channel link for a week, as I made this account just today, I never had an account tho
Please dont consider me as a Hacker, Scammer or a Stealer, just wanting my good ol' days back.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Chaotic
Number of posts : 2947

Age : 22
Join Date : 2012-08-25

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2022, 6:49 am

sounds like nfmmaster
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXM4vGgznC2VfVFIesJqTqw
Chaotic
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Chaotic
Number of posts : 2947

Age : 22
Join Date : 2012-08-25

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2022, 6:54 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXM4vGgznC2VfVFIesJqTqw
Chaotic
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Chaotic
Number of posts : 2947

Age : 22
Join Date : 2012-08-25

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2022, 10:00 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXM4vGgznC2VfVFIesJqTqw
DrDistrion
Code Thief

Number of posts : 2

Age : 15
Join Date : 2022-04-16

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2022, 3:51 pm

Neutral
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Chaotic
Number of posts : 2947

Age : 22
Join Date : 2012-08-25

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2022, 7:32 am



TUNARI IS WATCHING fap material RN
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXM4vGgznC2VfVFIesJqTqw
hejmedig
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer
hejmedig
Number of posts : 104

Age : 32
Join Date : 2009-06-12

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2022, 1:05 am

DrDistrion wrote:
Soo, I'm just an ordinary person. I've been playing NFM for the past 9 to 10 years when i was like 5 or 6, it really defines my childhood.
I've found that this is the only place where other NFM players can actually be found, but the Forum was long dead, today I saw that the Introduction page was open, so i decided to Introduce to you, who am I.

I hope NFM can grow back. I want more editions to be created, more cars, more tracks and more soundtracks. I will hopefully make my own one day.

I promise that I wont steal others hard worked content and give them proper credits if I use their content.

Thank you for reading this.

My YT Channel(Yeah I make random contents lol) =

Edit: I can't send my YT Channel link for a week, as I made this account just today, I never had an account tho
Please dont consider me as a Hacker, Scammer or a Stealer, just wanting my good ol' days back.
the NFM discord is still failry active
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Chaotic
Number of posts : 2947

Age : 22
Join Date : 2012-08-25

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2022, 6:54 am























Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXM4vGgznC2VfVFIesJqTqw
Chaotic
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Chaotic
Number of posts : 2947

Age : 22
Join Date : 2012-08-25

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2022, 4:34 am

Introduction Screen35
Introduction Fuck_m12
Introduction Screen35


LOLOLOLOLOLOLO AIM GAMES LOST BC OF AB AND SMOOTH TURNING

https://youtu.be/AkEWhXpVkY8

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXM4vGgznC2VfVFIesJqTqw
Chaotic
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Chaotic
Number of posts : 2947

Age : 22
Join Date : 2012-08-25

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2022, 6:08 am

https://www.instagram.com/nima__emami/

Introduction Screen38





LOOK AT ALL THESE MUSLIM MAP.z IN CALIFORNIA.



THEY SEND UNSOLICITED Mr Vince Dingus CRA COEDZ LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXM4vGgznC2VfVFIesJqTqw
Chaotic
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Chaotic
Number of posts : 2947

Age : 22
Join Date : 2012-08-25

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2022, 3:39 pm



I KEEP GETTING POST BLOCKED BY EVERYONE ON INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK.

Time to take it to TikTok and YouTube! <3.







MICHAEL IS RAYQUAZA, CHRIS IS DIALGA, I AM ONLY THE DARKRAIZ.

@juicemanzyt
@macez.vibe.heckerz

Syedz.YT

Mr Vince Dingus

Tunari

GX

JV.

Shax700.

ACV.

ULTI.

ZOA.

SWAY. - HYPE BOYZ.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXM4vGgznC2VfVFIesJqTqw
Rainbow
Code Thief

Number of posts : 1

Age : 32
Join Date : 2018-01-14

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2022, 2:31 am

What’s the discord link?
hejmedig wrote:
DrDistrion wrote:
Soo, I'm just an ordinary person. I've been playing NFM for the past 9 to 10 years when i was like 5 or 6, it really defines my childhood.
I've found that this is the only place where other NFM players can actually be found, but the Forum was long dead, today I saw that the Introduction page was open, so i decided to Introduce to you, who am I.

I hope NFM can grow back. I want more editions to be created, more cars, more tracks and more soundtracks. I will hopefully make my own one day.

I promise that I wont steal others hard worked content and give them proper credits if I use their content.

Thank you for reading this.

My YT Channel(Yeah I make random contents lol) =

Edit: I can't send my YT Channel link for a week, as I made this account just today, I never had an account tho
       Please dont consider me as a Hacker, Scammer or a Stealer, just wanting my good ol' days back.
the NFM discord is still failry active
Back to top Go down
annfmplayer
Code Thief
annfmplayer
Number of posts : 13

Age : 16
Join Date : 2021-11-16

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2022, 6:58 am

Rainbow wrote:
What’s the discord link?
hejmedig wrote:
DrDistrion wrote:
Soo, I'm just an ordinary person. I've been playing NFM for the past 9 to 10 years when i was like 5 or 6, it really defines my childhood.
I've found that this is the only place where other NFM players can actually be found, but the Forum was long dead, today I saw that the Introduction page was open, so i decided to Introduce to you, who am I.

I hope NFM can grow back. I want more editions to be created, more cars, more tracks and more soundtracks. I will hopefully make my own one day.

I promise that I wont steal others hard worked content and give them proper credits if I use their content.

Thank you for reading this.

My YT Channel(Yeah I make random contents lol) =

Edit: I can't send my YT Channel link for a week, as I made this account just today, I never had an account tho
       Please dont consider me as a Hacker, Scammer or a Stealer, just wanting my good ol' days back.
the NFM discord is still failry active
You can find it on this topic: https://aimgames.forummotion.com/t4888-aim-discord
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content



Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 

Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

 Similar topics

-
» My Introduction
» Introduction
» My Introduction
» My Introduction
» Howdy from AppleJack!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Public Chat :: Introductions-