AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Need For Madness: High Stakes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LRC-TEC
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
LRC-TEC
Number of posts : 951

Need For Madness: High Stakes Empty
PostSubject: Need For Madness: High Stakes   Need For Madness: High Stakes Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jan 2011, 10:40 pm

It's back!
Name: Need For Madness: High Stakes
CARS:
Tornado Shark: HK-GTS (stage 1) (MK3)(Done)
F7: Rally Fusion 997 (Done)
WOW Canario: Sidewinder Concept (Done)
La Vite Crab: LMR-986 (Done)
Nimi: Yakuza Blade (Done)
MAX Revenge: Inferno Concept (Done)
Lead Oxide: Kinetic Concept (Done)
EL KING: Deathster (Done)
Radical 1: HK-GTS (Stage 3) (Done)
DR. Monstaa: K-9T410 Venom Prototype (Done)

STAGES:
1. Roll Call (Done) Sunrise
2. Desert Job (Done) Sunrise
3. Frozen Speedway (Done) Sunrise
4. Arena Deathmatch (Done) Morning
5. Shooting the deputy (Done) Afternoon
6. Long Haul (Done) Afternoon
7. When the stakes get higher..(Done) Sunset
8. Final Pink Slip (Done) Sunset
9. Street Speedway (Done) Night
10. Escaping the Fuzz (Done) Pitch Black
11. The Light at the end of the tunnel... (Done) ????

Download Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TA0R4T4J

Last edited by Traitor Jackknife on Thu 25 Aug 2011, 8:47 pm; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : ITS FINISHED!!!)
Back to top Go down
MDX
Morph Manipulator
Morph Manipulator
MDX
Number of posts : 5220

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness: High Stakes   Need For Madness: High Stakes Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jan 2011, 10:44 pm

I like that 24 hour cycle idea. Really creative. Looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Blackreaver
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
Blackreaver
Number of posts : 2518

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness: High Stakes   Need For Madness: High Stakes Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jan 2011, 10:45 pm

cool
it will be good
Back to top Go down
http://cdr-2000.forumotion.com/
LRC-TEC
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
LRC-TEC

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness: High Stakes   Need For Madness: High Stakes Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jan 2011, 10:55 pm

The time idea was suggested to me from one of my friends (he is learning how to hack NFM) when he wanted to edit the stage. Seeing as how I want to use this for school, it has to come out good.

(I'll be using NFM as a project for Geometry)
Back to top Go down
Blackreaver
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
Blackreaver

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness: High Stakes   Need For Madness: High Stakes Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jan 2011, 10:58 pm

NFM as a Geometry project?!
Back to top Go down
LRC-TEC
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
LRC-TEC

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness: High Stakes   Need For Madness: High Stakes Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jan 2011, 11:03 pm

darkarts wrote:

High school, my friend. Its a lot diffrent from middle school, and I know various weeknesses of teachers.
Back to top Go down
Blackreaver
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
Blackreaver

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness: High Stakes   Need For Madness: High Stakes Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jan 2011, 11:11 pm

Lonerider6696 wrote:
darkarts wrote:

High school, my friend. Its a lot diffrent from middle school, and I know various weeknesses of teachers.

Laughing i dont understan what you mean by middle school
damn why do americans talk differently from irish or english people?
Back to top Go down
LRC-TEC
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
LRC-TEC

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness: High Stakes   Need For Madness: High Stakes Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 10:36 pm

BUMP

I updated the first post with some cars. Curently working on the Impreza and Urban Mauler.
(And the Honda S2000 for colab on an unrelated note)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness: High Stakes   Need For Madness: High Stakes Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2011, 4:52 am

nice to finally hear from you again! hope the monaco sedan is done soon!
Back to top Go down
LRC-TEC
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
LRC-TEC

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness: High Stakes   Need For Madness: High Stakes Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 5:47 pm

It's done... I got a few tings I'm going to finish on my laptop before getting the whole thing assembled and set up for download.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness: High Stakes   Need For Madness: High Stakes Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 5:50 pm

is it gonna be downloadable today? omg im so excited!
Back to top Go down
LRC-TEC
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
LRC-TEC

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness: High Stakes   Need For Madness: High Stakes Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 6:07 pm

kaboom wrote:
is it gonna be downloadable today? omg im so excited!

Not today... Monday... Thats when I can get to my (other) computer and assemble the entire project.

It's gonna be around lunchtime I will get to it, and have it finished by three pm.

Back to top Go down
Big Jilm
System Failure
System Failure
Big Jilm
Number of posts : 13384

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness: High Stakes   Need For Madness: High Stakes Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 7:56 pm

Wha? I missed this completely...
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/koner1ssite/

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness: High Stakes   Need For Madness: High Stakes Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 10:07 pm

alright! 2 days 2 wait! im so excited!
Back to top Go down
LRC-TEC
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
LRC-TEC

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness: High Stakes   Need For Madness: High Stakes Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 10:05 pm

BOOM!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TA0R4T4J OR http://www.mediafire.com/?qg3agubuj6uxmx1

UPLOADED!!

Just finished... Going to update it If I feel like it... But I don't...
Back to top Go down
NFMhakker
Mercenary
Mercenary
NFMhakker
Number of posts : 1196

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness: High Stakes   Need For Madness: High Stakes Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011, 4:19 am

nice one lonerider! its a good game! ~nice cars, i really liked them the best!
Back to top Go down
LRC-TEC
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
LRC-TEC

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness: High Stakes   Need For Madness: High Stakes Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011, 5:36 am

Lonerider6696 wrote:
Going to update it If I feel like it... But I don't...

... and now I do...

WHAT WILL CHANGE:

- EL KING will be changed... last minute fault on my part
- STATS will be hacked.... uh... Help with neatbeans?...anybody?
- CREDITS... Don't need to explain that....
- STAGES will be changed. specifically 9 (Hint: They aren't mine)
- CARS will have a underside. You have no idea how much I'm gonna hate that...
- Errrrr.......

Five things... I'll write some code tonight and see how far I get....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness: High Stakes   Need For Madness: High Stakes Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011, 4:38 pm

cool! i cant wait for the improved version!
Back to top Go down
Rage007
Sp3c1al1s3d
Sp3c1al1s3d
Rage007
Number of posts : 3354

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness: High Stakes   Need For Madness: High Stakes Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 3:00 am

Yes, strength hacking needs to be in order. All the cars are stupidly easy to waste. First time I used Rally Fusion 997, and I died when I touched a checkpoint!
Back to top Go down
http://mablogisawesome.blogspot.com/
LRC-TEC
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
LRC-TEC

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness: High Stakes   Need For Madness: High Stakes Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 3:59 am

adverts wrote:
Yes, strength hacking needs to be in order. All the cars are stupidly easy to waste. First time I used Rally Fusion 997, and I died when I touched a checkpoint!

That has been done (Thank you, IP). Also, I've added bottoms to some cars, and some details to others. Deathster was replaced (Although it's a de-tuned stock version of Urban Mauler), it can now do stunts.

Stages were replaced. Stage 8 is now a down-and-back race, Stage 9 is currently a WIP, and Stage 10 is in the "Planning" stage

Going to work on the stages and get some music files changed tonight as well.

Quick! If you can think of anything (Within my bounds) that I can do that wasn't mentioned up top, let me know...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness: High Stakes   Need For Madness: High Stakes Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 3:16 pm

um, you should increase the div of all the cars but hks 1 and urban mauler.
sidewinder concept was so tiny!
Back to top Go down
LRC-TEC
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
LRC-TEC

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness: High Stakes   Need For Madness: High Stakes Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 5:45 pm

kaboom wrote:
um, you should increase the div of all the cars but hks 1 and urban mauler.
sidewinder concept was so tiny!

Just finished that, some images, and Stage 9.

One more day and I should have it finished
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness: High Stakes   Need For Madness: High Stakes Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 7:13 pm

alright!!!! i cant wait for a better version of a good nfm version!
Back to top Go down
LRC-TEC
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
LRC-TEC

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness: High Stakes   Need For Madness: High Stakes Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul 2011, 4:02 am

Alright, guys. I'm gonna pull it tonight for a midnight release. I have left to finish...

-Stage 10
-Car colors
-A little java

Easy enough...

I'll be back soon!
Back to top Go down
LRC-TEC
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
LRC-TEC

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness: High Stakes   Need For Madness: High Stakes Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul 2011, 5:00 am

The man sat at his desk. Looking at his notes he had taken. He supn around to look at the city. Screaming with life. he thought "I could be out there. No... I
must finish what I started" and spun back around. He began to type furiously as the music started to become louder. Then he saw the headlights... "They have come
for me" he muttered. The car's engine was turned off, but the lights were still on. Two men exited from the car, one tall, well-built, and the other one shorter,
about 10 lbs. heavier. They went through the unlocked door straight to the upstairs rooms. "They found me..." The man at the desk though as he typed faster.
There was a knock, and a deep voice said "It's time, old man. Come out" He needed more time. "Can I have two minutes, please? I'm not decent" he sputtered out.
They exchanged looks and said "Fine. But after that, we're coming in there. "Good" he thought. He reached for his gun, unpleased that he was only 20 and being called "Old man" by his younger brothers. Rain started to come down, and just as he finished the upload, they broke the door down. "Hey, it's time. Chop-chop"
The men said. "I guess you found me" the man behind the desk murmered. "Look, you got out when you did, but we're gonna bring you in. Hope you ate
dinner" the men said. "Hope your wearing kevlar suits" the man behind the desk said with a grin as he shot them both... "You forgot the oldest trick in the book..." he said
as he walked out to his car and drove away. The house exploded in the night like an oil rig going up in flames. Police sirens could be heard, but it didn't matter now. He finished the project,
got out, and will soon be living in Boston with his younger cousin....

That project, is right here: http://www.mediafire.com/?7masha0ob10pkc8

(Note, this is fiction. But the project and the guy going to Boston is real)

Gonna add my last words here...

LegnaK - Fix your truck, and get AC. NFM-wise, waste a few people for me in NFMM if I'm not here by then. Drink a Neruo Sonic for me, if you can...

Jin Raflesa - The 240SX will be finished for my return... if not, I'll email it to you... Good luck with the GTR

praful97 - Quit moping, dude. You'll get minecraft one day, and let me tell you, the women start getting really cute at your age.

kaboom - I hope you can make more cars! You'll need a lot of things to make good cars. Take your time with curves and try making Nissan 240's and work your way up to Subaru Imprezas.

InhumanPwnage - While I'm not the biggest fan of metal, I may grow into it one day. I'd like to thank you for your help on stage 8 and the java. Also, watch Airplane! It may be old, but I love watching it...

Omar Wally - if you ever read this, good luck with NFMM. I also wish you the best of luck with whatever else you have planned in the works. You've got a long way to go, but who knows what could happen?

To my old crew - RIP. Hope they have computers in wherever you rest, and I hope you know, I'll visit once a year. If i get the cash, I'll get your dream cars and put them on display for you guys... You were the best...

My Dad - I gotta leave the nest some day... Thanks for 16 years of parenting, Dad. wish you got better...

Jintei - You built that engine, I got you motivated, you helped get money for my car, and I got you a laptop... I could go on...

Everyone else - Good luck, Don't get caught, and push it to the limit....

End thanks...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need For Madness: High Stakes   Need For Madness: High Stakes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need For Madness: High Stakes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top